They are all pantry staples people, you need these stocked, especially during the holidays! Thank you!! Thank you! I will say, mine was not as pretty as Tieghans, but there is always next time! Instead of mixing the chocolate chips in everywhere ? Thank you, Tieghan! (: Wow, using sweetened condensed milk in a cookie pie is absolutely inspired! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Special K-Bars. Yes it is so great not having to go out for ingredients! Spread the chocolate chip cookie batter into the prepared pie crust. This might just be my all time favorite pie. Do you keep the cookie part (Flour, butter, sugar, egg, etc) separate from the chocolate part? Thanks for the recipe! What a great co-worker you are to make this delicious treat! Hey Tracy! A whole year! Thank you so much Jennifer! 🙂. Gooorning HBH! If you’re looking for a SUPER easy pie recipe to add to your Thanksgiving menu, this is it!There’s hardly any work required and it’s seriously so delicious. Yes you could drizzle the additional condensed milk on top to give it just that little bit extra like Tieghan did. ? I made this yesterday and it was a hit! That sounds like the most fun thing ever!! Hi! Can’t wait to try it. I don’t have a smaller size pie dish but am dying to try this recipe! I hope you love this recipe! Carrie Vasios Mullins. Just in case you are still working on deleting the funny characters in the post, I see them and I am using Google Chrome as my browser. 🙂. HI!! Ah!! Compliments are the best (: Thanks Lisette! Drizzle half of the sweetened condensed milk over … xTieghan. Whether you need to get dinner on the table for your family tonight or are planning your next get-together with friends, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. This looks great! Thanks! I mean, it is one of my favorite ingredients, so I just went for it. Did you use the called for amount? Let me know if you have questions. Just follow as directed and you should be good to go! xTieghan. it’s not in the instructions… how did you do that? Hope you love the pie! Hey Jane, you can use and 8 or 9 inch pie plate for this pie. Cholesterol 91mg 30%. Could this pie be made in a 10 inch pie dish? I don’t have a mixer but this sounds so delicious and so easy! This pie looks SO YUM!!!!!!!!! Do you need to blind bake the pie crust before the main bake? Thank you! A soft, gooey, and secretly healthy deep dish cookie pie – with melted chocolate chips in each unbelievable bite! Have you tried this with butterscotch or other flavored chips? Haha YES!! And yes, always vanilla 🙂. Hello! Hi, sitting in a hospital bed in Melbourne Australia (silly old knee surgery) and drooling over this recipe! And a good balance to pumpkin and apple desserts. Beautiful food photography. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Random question: how many pies do you guys make for Thanksgiving? xTieghan. After sitting, will the milk get absorbed into the pie? ⭐ Next, sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over the … This looks amazing! Because I mean, pie is great for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, right? They can be calculated online if you’d like to go that route. A few strange symbols peppered throughout. Question — why the need to grease the pie plate?? I hope you continue to enjoy my recipes! Thanks so much Mandy! It’s the classic chocolate chip cookie in pie form. Does this pie need to be refrigerated? I just found your beautiful blog! Yay!! Haha right?! You want it to be a gooey pie not a fully cooked “cookie” this is a pie not a cookie. Any tips for getting a more browner top? Press your pie crust into the prepared pie plate. I hope you love this recipe. Thanks so much Mark! Woo perfect!! Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie ‘n’ Milk Breakfast Cups. Simple, yet rich and such a fun way to mix pie and cookies because who doesn’t love both?! Pie…cookie pie! Hope you love the pie. Looks so good–does your family still help you eat up all these goodies?? Store covered at room temperature. Thanks for many great recipes I’ve tried and remain true. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. I try to live simply, eat seasonally, and cook with whole foods. I just took this out of the oven and I’m assuming what is the condensed milk, is bubbling and I can see it though the glass dish…kind of boiling and swishing around. Thank you so much!! Please let me know if you have other questions. That is amazing! I know it seems crazy, but just trust me on this, the sweetened condensed milk adds that “something special” to the pie that made me go “ahhhhh yummmmmmm” and do the whole eyes rolling back thing upon taking the first bite. I’ve got the same question as Sophie^^. If you get a store bought crust do you need one that’s already baked or a frozen one ? I hope this turns out amazing for you tomorrow! Mark. xTieghan, hi, looks amazing but I don’t understand why the bottom part is chocolate and the part above is not. Add the butter and continue beating until combined, but it will not be smooth. I think it was best served warm with ice cream. No need to change the recipe in anyway, just use a little less chocolate. Hope the pie is a hit! OK, well, I love pecan pie too, but THIS gooey chocolate chip cookie pie…oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Hey Melanie! ? Quick question though, do you use light or dark brown sugar? I hope you love this recipe. - Best Food & Cooking - Kitchenpedia.co, Guide to Christmas Decorations & Holiday Decor. Question: Can I prepare this in the morning and cook later at night? Creamy Brie Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Buttery Ritz Crackers + Video. Hmmmm….there’s a can of chocolate sweetened condensed milk in my pantry right now. ? That would be a good note to add for this recipe for a novice like me! This is the most delicious, warm and gooey chocolate chip cookie pie recipe, with a shortbread cookie crust! Thanks so much!! xTieghan. We shall see. Thank you! Hope that helps! Cool on a wire rack for about 60 … Just follow as directed and you should be good to go! I’m not sure if you see it or not, so I thought I’d ask! Thanks for making!! Pour the batter in the pie crust and bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes until the pie is golden brown. It is totally delish!! YES! Enjoy! Thanks! Walnuts will be delish! Thanks Vera! Definitely a need lol! Hey Kathryn, no need to refrigerate this pie! Thank you!!! Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Pie. Hey Debbie, The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. Maybe it’s my browser? Slowly add in the flour and blend on low. Wowzers, now that’s one good looking pie! Served warm with vanilla ice cream! In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Thank you! Thanks so much! OH MY GOSH! last night and it’s awesome! ), and it was a huge hit! Yes i’m sure it was!! Thank you so much Kim! ( ha ha the prescriptive wanted to make ‘almost’ almighty? xTieghan. Thanks Teagan! Please let me know if you have other questions. X Kelly. Thanks! Thanks so much Tori!! Perfect!! Homemade Naan Video (with step-by-step photos). The condensed milk was oozing out after it was cooled…kind of an unappetizing look. I would think it should work. I realized that the condensed milk layer will always be a liquid like state and the knife inserted in baking will always be moist. We don’t care about Black Friday shopping and all that. Thanks! – Half Baked Harvest” daily.Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing! I notice the directions say to stir in the chocolate chips but in the photos it looks as if the chocolate is one layer underneath the cookie dough. I made this pie for a coworkers’s birthday (whose two favorite things are pie and chocolate chip cookies—this was perfect!! So happy you are loving this recipe! Hi! And you can look our website about free anonymous proxies. Gooey!!! Thanks so much! xTieghan. Question – would the cooking time change if I pre-made the batter and refrigerated it for a few hours? I was just making out my grocery list and ran across this online. Do the chocolate chips sink down to make the gooey chocolate base, as the top looks less gooey, almost cake like! Please let me know if you have any other questions. So happy you like the pie!! The sumptuous, gooey pie is like no other, Your email address will not be published. HI! Hey Diane!! Sorry I could not help more. Can I freeze this pie before or after I bake it? Glad you finally broke this recipe loose! Hey there! ;D There are multiple “bests” out there, so I just keep throwing it out there! Thank you Allison! The most important thing here is the filling which is a grand total of eight ingredients, all of which I really hope you have at home right this second. Let me know if you have any other questions. Press firmly and … Thank you! I make this pie for Thanksgiving because it’s one of my kid’s favorite desserts. A chocolate chip cookie baked in a pie crust that’s filled with caramel. It just looks like it’s layered here and I don’t see how to do that in the directions? Haha totally would if I could Julia! HI! Thanks! Hi Jessie! Thank you! Except that it’s encased in a buttery, flakey pie crust. Press your pie crust into the prepared pie plate. So sorry about those weird characters. Trying to find a fix now. Press into the prepared pan and bake about 20 minutes for a gooey center or 30 minutes for a firm center. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a pie plate. Saturated Fat 15.1g 94%. 2 tsp baking powder. Yes, freezing works great! Another great thing about this pie…it is just so easy! I hope you love it when you try it! Add in the extract and baking powder and mix until mixture is crumbly. Please let me know if you have any other questions. It looks delicious!! Top with remaining cookie dough, smoothing the layer with the back of a metal spoon (and your fingers if you need to). Easy to make, all pantry ingredients and absolutely delicious!! This looks like a great recipe! Thats what I love to hear!!! Preheat oven to 350°F. HI! Hey Erika! Yes, you can beat the eggs by hand, just be sure to really give them a good beating. Hope you LOVE this and Happy Thanksgiving! Good to have had a test run before I make it for Thanksgiving ? Using and electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl until foamy, about three minutes. If i remember i write this full of anaesthetic, i’ll post a photo! Is it? What might take 40 minutes in our oven could take 55 in yours. 1/2 tsp baking soda. Thank you so much for sharing all these recipes! Thanks! Thanks so much!! Oh and if you guys where wondering, yes, I have been waiting and entire year to tell you about this pie. Do you have any recommendations for converting the ingredient quantities? It should once cool. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hey Alex! Yes everyone needs this pie in their life lol! One question does the time or temp need to be changed if I use a glass pie dish? I want to make it for thanksgiving dessert. I hope that never dies!! Hope you love the pie! So happy everything turned out great and you loved it! Thank you! We love chocolate chip cookies at our house and we love them in any form. xTieghan. Thanks! Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans with a spatula. Cookies 15 Eggless Cookie Recipes, Because Everyone Deserves a Cookie. Anyways!! Bake for 55 - 60 minutes until the crust and top of the pie are browned and the filling looks firm. This looks soooo good! Thanks Laura! There has been some weird formatting stuff in yesterday’s post and today’s. Thanks so much! xTieghan ??? You can leave the pie on the counter. I always make at least two, this pie, pecan pie and then if my brother Brendan is coming I’ll make pumpkin too (no Brendan this year ?…but Christmas is mandatory for everyone!). - Half Baked Harvest I think I may have baked it too long. I won’t be able to bake it on Thanksgiving Day. We made this pie yesterday together with my 16y old daughter and she took it to the monthly poker night (the first person to do a rebuy has to bake something for the next time). Hi Tieghan! They have the perfect gooey chew and crisp edges and are flavored with fresh orange zest and dried cranberries for some festive flavor. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. I hope you love this recipe. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! What is even better than a warm chocolate chip cookie? ? Took it out slightly early and let it settle. Hope the pie is a hit. Everyone loved this pie at our Friendsgiving, especially the kids! Chocolate chip cookies are even better when they're big enough to be baked in a pie dish. I did not have the chocolate chips in cupboard! I will make this again and again!! This pie is clearly everything I need out of life! Can’t wait to make this pie with my daughter for Thanksgiving. Hey Sophie!! My three yo daughter could totally help and we had half a pie between the three of us (newborn doesn’t count) and looking forward to the other half today! 🙂. Crispy Brown Butter Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Caramelized Mushrooms + Goat Cheese + VIDEO. Baked with brown butter, these cookies have a rich flavor and texture. Do not over bake the pie, remember this is a pie not a cookie, so you want it to be more gooey like a pie. Cookie pie or pecan pie–why not both? Yours are my favorite meals! xTieghan. let me know how it goes! xTieghan. We’d reserved 1/3 cup chocolate chips to sprinkle on the top halfway through cooking but we forgot.. Thanks so much! I think I got them all worked out!! It looks fantastic though. Thank you! Putting cookies inside of a pie isn’t a new trend, as you can see from my oreo cream pie recipe, putting the two together is generally a huge success. 🙂. Thank you Nancy! Chocolate Chip Pie is one of my favorite pies ever and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it here yet. 9″ unbaked pie shell (I use store-bought, but you can make your own if you want) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Can i bake this the day before Thanksgiving? In a bowl combine the butter, sugars, flour, eggs, and vanilla. Those sound like good choices! Made this & enjoyed it but would like to try with a little less chocolate (never thought I’d say that!). The layering will happen naturally when the pie bakes. Adjust your mixer to low to incorporate the dry ingredients, then carefully mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows with a wooden spoon or spatula. I LOVE the gingerbread men on the crust! That’s why there’s online shopping hello! And I love that the ingredients are so simple that I already have them on hand, which means nothing will stop me from making these soon! Fiber 4.2g 18%. Happy Thanksgiving!! I made this on Thanksgiving & wow!!! It was holiday baking season, and as usual at that time of year, I had been been baking up a storm…I had an open can of sweet milk in the fridge that was bugging the heck out of me (I hate when I have open cans of things in the fridge – things without tops just stress me out) and I wanted that can outta my fridge as soon as possible. Filling. 1/2 tsp salt. But good to hear they’re working for you!! So happy you are, thank you Christine!! Thank you for your help! I hope you love this recipe. Can I use milk chocolate instead of sweet chocolate cause I don’t know what sweet chocolate is lol, 2.) haha! Can’t wait to try it!! Made a few weeks ago and we all loved it. Although, the top was pretty pale in comparison to your picture. Just like a chocolate chip cookie in a pie shell, this pie is sweet, chocolaty and gooey. Yes, just keep the pie in the fridge until you are ready to bake. I’d love to know so I can look into it!! I’m trying to decide whether I should make this Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie or the Molten Chocolate Crackle Pie for Thanksgiving dinner. Yes that is totally fine, just follow the recipe as is:) I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Privacy Policy. I realized after making it that this seemed to be the case from your pictures! Please let me know if you have any other questions. HI! So glad you and your kids enjoyed this Karen! Required fields are marked *. I hate when people make claims like “the best”, but in my honest opinion (and my family’s), this is the BEST chocolate chip cookie pie. ... Nine ooey, gooey, chocolate chip cookie recipes. I love your website and cookbook! Do you use a standard 9″ pie plate for this pie? This pie is slightly different in that 1) it’s not a cream pie and 2) it is a baked pie! I’m loving the braided pattern! Hi. Thanks. Hope you love both!! I would add 1/2 cup. Thanks so much and happy Thanksgiving! I do make my own homemade crust, but guys no judgment here if you opt to use store-bought. I hope you love this recipe. But I do think the 55min is a little too long, I wuld have preferred it to be a little gooeyer, I will try that next time. I hope you love this recipe. My favorite chocolate cookie is this Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie. Does the pie need to be refrigerated after baking, or can it be left on the counter (lightly covered) for a day? Thank you so much, Meg! So happy you are loving it! She didn’t make it for Thanksgiving (that I remember), but more for Christmas and other random special occasions throughout the year. Wow my sweet tooth is chomping at the bit for this. Have a great weekend! Ingredients. Such a yummy pie! If you’ve never had chocolate chip cookie pie, this is your wake up call. Let the crust cool before adding the filling. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie has a rich, decadent, ooey and gooey chocolate chip cookie filling and a buttery and flaky homemade pie crust. Thank you so much Debbie! Love the crust! Hi! Thanks! 🙂, Ok I wanna make this for Thanksgiving so I have 2 questions special because I dont bake lol I hope the surgery well perfectly and you heal fast! Let me know if you have any other questions. Everything seems the usual to me!! This recipe also works great year round, too! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Hope you love the pie. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Um, I am not sure, but I think it might be fine. Thank you! Making it tomorrow night for my husband’s birthday! Thanks! Thanks so much! So easy to make and takes only 3 ingredients. Thank you! You will know when the pie is done as it will be a deep golden brown on the outside and then a slight jiggle in the middle. Press into a pie dish, up the sides and make a nice crust and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Protein 4.4g 9% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Let me know if you have questions. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I hope you love these Erika, thank you! I am really glad you enjoyed this one, Amy! chocolate pie, easy pie recipe, sweet pie. I would get a frozen crust. steady buildup, thanks for the info to share. We ended up adding a little less condensed milk and chocolate chips, but only because that was how it was working out with our pie pan. Let the crust cool before adding the filling. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. If I decrease amount of chocolate chips should I increase amounts of other ingredients? You can use either or, but I use light most often. Hey Meg, Thanks! Yes, you can use milk chocolate, just make sure it is chopped before adding to the pie. This pie was freaking amazing!!! Hopefully its better for Thanksgiving!! love love love this. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I made this for Thanksgiving this year and it was such a hit! Everyone, say hello to chocolate chip cookie pie made with sweetened condensed milk…and vanilla. It looks like that is only happening in Safari. Chocolate chip cookie pie is one of our favorite desserts Tieghan and yours is just beautiful! So, you guys might be looking down at this recipe list and wondering just what makes this pie so much better than any other…just wait for it, it’s coming. Pour the batter in the pie crust and bake in a 325-degree oven for 45-55 minutes (every oven is different so you'll need to keep an eye on the timing) until the pie is golden brown. But the best part is that if you love the gooey center bites of chocolate chip cookies that are slightly Thank you! All the best from Austria! Awh how cute!! This looks amazing. Brown butter and extra brown sugar make these deeply rich and caramely. How many days ahead could I bake this pie? Hope you love the pie. HI HI!! I hope you love this recipe! It is so hard not to eat it all! You can bake the pie 3 days ahead. Thank you for all of your wonderful recipes. Hey Erika! Haha happy you are loving this Ruth! I am really glad this turned out so well for you! Grease two 9-inch pie plates; set aside. No I have not, but I am sure any type of chip will be great! That color is only from the browning of the filling. Thanks! Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to making this again! You can make the pie 3 days ahead of time. I hope you love this recipe! I made this pie yesterday for a game day with friends and we all loved it! Preheat your oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 baking pan. What’s up,I log on to your blog named “Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. 2 cans garbanzo or white beans. YES! Your email address will not be published. Currently Crushing On. Would milk chocolate chips work just as well as the semi-sweet chocolate chips? Haha so happy you used this recipe and I am glad it turned out well for you two! Thanks so much and happy Thanksgiving! 👌🏼💖, Thank you so much Michelle! These are a peanut butter explosion in one of the best cookie … Hope you love this recipe! And it appears as though the top is also drizzled with sweet milk. I can’t wait til tonite! The cookie dough is different than your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thank you! 🙂. Hey Fadia! Thanks! I hope you love it Carol! This looks so amazing! Thank you! !’ Heavenly!! The photos are killer. Chocolate chip cookies are even better when they're big enough to be baked in a pie dish. xTieghan. In other news…wow. Thank you for trying this one, Demetra! This pie, those pics! xTieghan, Hi Tieghan! Try place the pie on the upper 3rd rack of the oven and see if that helps with browning. Do not over bake, remember this is a pie not a cookie, so you want it to be more gooey like a pie. Please let me know if you have questions. Hi Kelly! 🙂. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you love the pie! I hope you love this recipe. Please let me know if you have other questions. Then, add in the flour and lightly mix. The Most Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe. Hi! Don’t worry the pie is really easy! I am so happy to hear that! Sending lots of heart-eyed emojis your way over this recipe! I added a pinch of salt and some cinnamon.It made an already amazing recipe absolutely heavenly! I fear the damage I alone could do to this pie if it were in front of me! So as I was making my pie, I thought why the heck not add a drizzle or two of sweetened condensed milk? Just press and bake! 🙂. Stir in the chocolate chips. Let me know if you have any other questions. 1/4 cup applesauce, yogurt, or pumpkin. Serve warm or at room temperature. Ok look, since you sound a little crazy like me, I’m gonna share something a little life changing. Just follow as directed and you should be good to go! Or what about 1 cup milk and 1 cup cups semi-sweet? Allow to cool at least 20 minutes. (opposite of what we thought, but now the left overs are even better). You can make the pie 3 days ahead! I tried this pie out on thanksgiving, and it was a big hit!!! I had to wait because Thanksgiving just felt like the perfect time to share this easy pie. Adding this to my Thanksgiving dessert table this year!! Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Directions: ⭐ First, press half the cookie dough into the bottom of a casserole dish. So glad to hear that you enjoyed this! I love that chocolate chip cookie bars are made in a 9×13-inch pan; no scooping or rolling needed. Kind of just a like cookie. Sodium 265mg 12%. Hope you are having a great weekend. I hope you love this recipe. So let’s call it a week and end on a super sweet note, sound good? Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. It’s basically a chocolate chip cookie in a pie but a little more gooey. I think this will become my favorite pie ever too! I first had this … Each are filled with savory pecans, melty dark chocolate, and topped off with a sprinkle of sea salt. THat alone is a heavenly word!! Wow! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Preparation. xTieghan. It’s insanely chocolatey, insanely gooey, and perfectly sweet. Directions Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. But you guys, last Thanksgiving I did something a little different to my cookie pie and this one ingredient was the game changer. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes for a … The Serious Eats Team. xTieghan. The sweet milk just adds that extra special sweetness and a major gooey factor. Little did I know that I had just created the best pie I will probably ever make. Thanks so much! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Yes, you can! xTieghan. I hope this turns out great and you two have fun! I made this pie (with your Buttermilk Pie Crust) with my 4 y.o. Ok, maybe not life changing but super fun that’s now a family tradition and if any of your Gooey Chocolate Chip Pie survives Thanksgiving’s 24 hours, we’ll be happily adding it. Hey Shannon! While I personally find homemade to be much better, sometimes we just need a little help from the store. I used mini chips and it was a hit! If so how would i store it and how would i reheat it? I am glad you enjoyed it the first time! Hi there! Just wanted to get back to you – it really WAS as easy as delicious as it sounds! Everrrrrrrrrrrrr. HI! Thanks so much Andrea, I hope you love it! These Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Orange & Cranberries are the ideal holiday cookie. Carrie Vasios Mullins. It seems that the Chocolate Cookie Pie might be better for making on Wednesday. ? Trying to find a fix now. Going to make it for tonight’s get together! 1.) I warned her that the deliciousness of this pie will probably result in everybody doing their best to make sure she’ll be the one who has to bake again next time 🙂. I am guessing for this reason it seems like the fork inserted will not come out clean. Next time around I will do 1/3c of the condensed milk and 1c of chocolate chips. I was wondering if I could put walnuts in the pie? I did not put any crust on top. Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Cookie Bars are chocolate chip cookie bars filled with peanut butter cups and gooey peanut butter filling!. My crazy Christmas loving mind just took over and I just had to add them to the crust. Janine. These GOOEY easy chocolate chip cookie bars are even better than plain chocolate chip cookie bars because in between two layers of cookie dough you pour an entire can of sweetened condensed milk. They love them just as much as me I think lol! Our Pie Breakfast is in it’s 8th glorious year and I hope will never die. Thanks for sharing!! Make this for a little get better treat haha! Your pie sounds amazing and I going to make it for Thanksgiving with the in-laws. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Waffle and Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches. Hi! And the chip/cookie ratio was too out of balance for me. I like to grease my plate to keep the pie from sticking. Can I use gluten free flour as a sub for the 1/2 cup all purpose? May I say, everyone who ate it loved it!! Love how this recipe looks! Yes, I see them too. I’m not a huge pie fan, but this is definitely one I can get behind! I usually bake 3-4 pies each year and yours is gonna be on the docket this year. If you answered, “Katie, nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie,” you’ve obviously never met a chocolate chip cookie pie… I’m making this for Thanksgiving! Looks ahmazing. This looks amazing. Hey Kristi, I don’t think the cooking time would change, maybe 3-5 minutes longer, but I can’t say for sure. It looks like that is only happening in Safari. Plus, let’s just be totally honest. Gooey double chocolate heaven, HERE I COME!!!!! What browser are you using? They’re crispy and chewy on the outside and melty and gooey on the inside, making them the PERFECT pecan chocolate chip cookie. Please send a few slices over so I can enjoy them with my afternoon tea! I think it sounds like the pie is just hot and the milk has not set. xTieghan. This is essentially, “Derby Pie”! @madebymarylou. Oh no, now I’m going to have a partial can of sweetened condensed milk driving me crazy in the fridge…because this looks fabulous! Hey Vicki! My mom has made the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie for as long as I can remember. 🙂. But that may have been for aesthetic purposes for the photos…. Haha yes! I’ll cut into it after my husband and I digest your crockpot braised red wine short ribs and browned sage butter mashed potatoes ? Great alternative to the usual pies. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Hey Betsy! It is completely irresistible, and so rich that a scoop of vanilla ice cream is necessary. Thanks so much and happy Thanksgiving! Thanks so much! Everyone will go crazy over this gooey cookie pie!. Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla, beat until combined. 🙂. 🙂. I hope you love this, thank you Jean!
2020 gooey chocolate chip cookie pie