Express Tracked and Next Day orders received by 2pm Monday-Saturday will usually be dispatched the same day. Stainless steel pocket clip. And no matter what, every product that bears the Gerber name is backed by our famous lifetime warranty. With a retail price of of around $10.00 this is a superb value. Also, the Gerber Knives Mini Paraframes. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. from Knifecenter.com - … Home › Knives › Gerber › Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade), Personalised Laser Engraving (12 font choices). Bottles Vacuum Flask Water Filter. International orders will be dispatched using Landmark Global or DPD in the Republic of Ireland. You can also Filter by Material, type, style and money clip or pick one of our Gerber money clip feature picks. Lighting. Frequently Asked Questions & Expert Answers on Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless, Serrated Folding Clip Knife from CampSaver Gerber Paraframe Mini Combination Pocket Knife 4660113A w/ Clip [3" Closed]. Gerber’s 25 Year Warranty guarantees to the consumer that this product will be free of defects, in material and workmanship for the designated warranty timeframe. Already purchased your product? And what can I say, the skeletonized look is just rad and cool. The Gerber paraframe clip folding knife is a beautiful knife. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Gerber Money Clip. and we have not verified it. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. I wasn't sure if would spring back so why I was careful on closing it. Over 18’s only. Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto Folding Knife - The Paraframe Mini Tanto is a tactically styled version of the smallest knife in the Paraframe series. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Free shipping . The color is a nice titanium / gun metal color and really looks sweet with it's stainless steel blade and the build quality is great just like most high quality gerber knives. Blade shape - Clip pointBlade edge - Fine bladeOne-handed opening - YesLocking - Frame lockPocket clip- Yes, Blade - 440A high carbon stainless steel (offering superior blade retention and corrosion resistance)Handle - Stainless steel, Blade Length: 2.2" | 5.6cmOverall length: 6" | 15.2cmClosed length: 3" | 7.6cmWeight: 1.4oz | 39.6g. Electrode, Comp-5eaee8dc-c6ef-492f-b2fc-61b0b149ec87, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-43f29a0b-007-176260c0f7a5b2, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:41:33 GMT, Electrode, Comp-49f0fe7c-c5fb-4380-9e01-c256961470bb, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-4f901f03-006-17626217f94038, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 01:04:58 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I will actually buy another one so I can give one to each of my kids. Overall this is a useful tool that I'm glad to have. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This knife is very compact and extremely lightweight. Last one Free postage. On engraved & embossed orders we can exchange your order or credit your Gerber account if you are not completely satisfied. The Gerber® Mini-Paraframe™ has a 2in. Stainless steel handle with frame lock mechanism. While the style of clip folder may vary, these everyday general purpose tools feature some of the most exciting designs, a good working blade, secure lock, and a strong handle. To start I would like to say this is one of my nicest well built knives I have owned but also the most expensive. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are produced. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. If the product failed while being used as it was intended to be used, we will service under the warranty. The clip point blade on this Gerber Folding Knife provides you with a knife that is a breeze to operate. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless-steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. It’s a reasonably priced knife that does everything I need it to reasonably well. ... Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto Clip Folding Knife 8971015D, USED. 99 $. Camping Accessories Tents Portable Table & Chair Cookware & Utensils Sleeping Bags & Pad Binoculars Multi-Tools & Knife. Definitely a handy little knife that won't make you feel weird giving it to someone to use either. Folding Clip Series . Please click here for knife age restrictions and law. The Gerber paraframe ll folding clip knife blade is constructed from high carbon steel known for its strength, whilst the handle is constructed Returns Policy We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Mole Valley Farmers Ltd. surgical stainless steel serrated blade, innovative frame-lock design and pocket clip. Orders received after 2pm will be dispatched the next day. $10.00. Electrode, Comp-ee6c2220-405e-4e5b-a3e9-13ea60c3f7d7, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6715a7eb-007-1762617dc73225, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:54:26 GMT, Stonewashed Pocket Knife with Stainless Steel Blade,

The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. This is a great knife for on-the-go people that need some protection or basic task around the house or work place. The Gerber Paraframe II SS Folding Clip Knife is a simple, open frame knife with a locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are produced. The Gerber Paraframe: My Final Word. Flashlight Headlamp Bicycle Lights Lanterns Lighting Accessories. You can return non personalised products purchased from us for a no quibble refund using our free returns service within 60 days of receiving the item. I honestly can't believe you get such a solid knife for $10. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. To order engraving please check the box “Personalised Laser Engraving’. Manufacturer model #: 31-003908. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] - Gerber Knives ... Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S 7.1in S.S. Folding Knife with 3.1in Serrated Clip Point Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC 4.6 out of 5 stars 16,853 I can see why the package says that its Gerber's #1 selling clip folding knife. AU $22.00. This large, folding tactical knife features a skeletonized cast metal handle that complements its full-size tanto-style blade, and is designed to meet the needs of law enforcement personnel on the job. The knife's overall satin finish is a natural silver color. Check which Gerber money clip fits you best. Be the first to review Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade). Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. The Gerber Folding Blade Paraframe Mini Pocket Knife has a smooth, open steel handle that is extremely comfortable to grip. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. GERBER KNIFE- E-Z OUT Jr. WITH POCKET CLIP- #6501- 3 1/8" CLOSED-MADE IN THE USA. Right out of the box it's very sharp and seems durable enough to tackle everything I've used it for. The Gerber Paraframe I is a quality knife and looks great. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. Camping Accessories Tents Portable Table & Chair Cookware & Utensils Sleeping Bags & Pad Binoculars Multi-Tools & Knife. We are communicating with our suppliers to change this. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The Gerber Folding Blade Paraframe Mini Pocket Knife has a smooth, open steel handle that is extremely comfortable to grip. Condition is "Used". suppliers and others provide what you see here, Lockup is solid and will not run the risk of opening while in your pocket. Lighting. At the end of the day, I’m glad that I’ve got the Gerber Paraframe clipped to my pocket, but it doesn’t complete my quest for an EDC folder. It was little tricky at first to close, but as long as you are careful and figure it out by watching a youtube video it's no problem. Quality, reliability, innovation. The blade is tip-down when closed, comes plenty sharp out of the package, and has a little heft to it. Top Gerber Folding Knife 2020. You'll struggle to find a knife as efficient as the Paraframe Mini SS. With others, the shiny finish just makes the thing look absurd. All of our packaging is plastic free and can be recycled or composted at home. Get 2 proven knives, 1 unique wallet, and save money; Knives feature a stylish and lightweight Paraframe design; Fine clip-point blades made of high-carbon stainless steel It's like one of those sayings you get what you pay for. And whether our products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber always delivers. Lockup is solid and will not run the risk of opening while in your pocket. Gerber - Paraframe Mini Folding Knife Gerber. It feels like it would last a lifetime. And while the thought of a gold-plated folding knife sounds like it will fall in the latter group, that’s definitely not the case with the Gerber Mini Paraframe Golden Eagle Edition.. Email a Friend Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade), Ask a Question Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade), Add Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade) to wishlist. Bottles Vacuum Flask Water Filter. Key Specs. Gerber Armor Serrated Large EDC Knife New In Box. Buy gerber paraframe from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery gerber paraframe - Knife Center See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? item 2 Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto Stainless Outdoor Pocket Folding Knife 31-001729 2 - Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto Stainless Outdoor Pocket Folding Knife 31-001729 AU $22.85 Free postage $10.40 3 bids In inches, the closed length is 3.07 and 5.25 opened. Please click here for knife age restrictions and law. If you have a … Please note larger orders outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes. Average house-key for scale in photo; I don't have gigantic hands. While the style of clip folder may vary, these everyday general purpose tools feature some of the most exciting designs, a good working blade, secure lock, and a strong handle. Water Bottles. The clip is also firm and feels secure clipped to the top of my pants pocket. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Some things look good when coated in gold. For carrying on your person everyday, use the Gerber Mini Paraframe manual folding knife. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. You'll struggle to find a knife as efficient as the Paraframe Mini SS. The handle is skeletonized metal, but it still has enough weight to feel great in the hand. We investigated 5 distinguished Gerber money clips over the past year. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. The finish seems to be very durable so I won't worry about it oxidizing over time. At Gerber's option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are produced. Still that's what makes the catch that keeps the knife open safer. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. It's stainless steel and looks nice too. Go to. It's 3 inches long and very light weight which makes it a good knife to clip into your watch pocket or just keep in your pocket. UK Deliveries:Standard (FREE over £30): 5-10 working days.Express (£3.99): 1-3 working days.DPD Guaranteed Next Day Tracked (£7.99): Next day - when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Sat). Flashlight Headlamp Bicycle Lights Lanterns Lighting Accessories. The Gerber Paraframe II is such a knife. $3.95 shipping. Read our blog to learn more. Average house-key for scale in photo; I don't have gigantic hands. The blade is tip-down when closed, comes plenty sharp out of the package, and has a little heft to it. Gerber-store has in house, state-of-the-art laser engraving machinery, operated by skilled and experienced staff to ensure that your product is engraved with a perfect, striking and everlasting finish. For over 70 years this is what our customers have expected from us. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. 14. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife is a lightweight everyday carry that has an open frame and a full fine edge blade. Money-clip can assist you locate the top-rated gerber folding knife with characteristics, service, and sales. Manufacturers, This simple, open-frame knife has a lightweight serrated edge (SE) or fine edge (FE) locking blade that is easy to clean and open. And whether our products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber always delivers.

, What others said when purchasing this item, Tentpeople, purchased on November 8, 2020. Shipped with USPS First Class. Free shipping on many items ... Gerber essentials Mini Paraframe clip folding knife lock blade Stainless 2.22" $13.00. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Gerber blades are legendary for their quality and ability to hold an edge. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. That's why I got this one. ... Gerber Paraframe Mini [Clip Folding Knife] 14. This knife is deceptively small when viewing online; however its a fantastic little utility blade I've loved using to open cardboard boxes, small packages, and using for little tasks. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. The Gerber Mini Paraframe is a small, lightweight, single lock blade, all stainless steel folder with an inside the waistband (IWB) clip. So I purchase this knife and when I was inspecting it right after I opened the package I found the spine had a crack in it the sharpness wasn't very high either but the blade steel hardness quality was adequate, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This site is not owned or operated by Gerber Legendary Blades. © 2020 Outdoor365 Limited - A Gerber authorised reseller. Get the best deals on Gerber Clip Point Collectible Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The blade is short enough that it should fall under the legal limit of blade size. With a flick, you can select by Material, such as material, Stainless Steel, Steel or Carbon. The Mini SS is your essential everyday knife and the smallest, most compact model out of the six in the Paraframe Series. Returns from outside the UK will need to pay return postage. Built with a smooth stainless-steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. The Following products are available for free, Please select one of the following: This product has been added to your basket... Gerber Paraframe Mini SS Knife (Small/Fine blade). Features: Stainless steel, clip point blade with bead blast finish and nail nick opener. For over 70 years this is what our customers have expected from us. Today we unbox and look at the Gerber MINI Paraframe Clip Folding Knife. This knife is deceptively small when viewing online; however its a fantastic little utility blade I've loved using to open cardboard boxes, small packages, and using for little tasks. Gerber Mini & Compact Paraframe Clip Fine Edge Folding Knife is a compact mini paraframe with a clip and has a folding fine edge steel blade, great multipurpose pocket knife for hunting, fishing, camping (22-48485).The smallest of the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. I like to wood carve and occasionally use pocket knives to do so.
2020 gerber knife paraframe mini clip folding