Proudly made in USA at Gerber’s Portland, Oregon factory. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Maybe it was just a worn out demo unit. Extremely disappointing. Beyond the whiz-bang blade material, the details on this knife are phenomenal. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sold by Tall Ridge and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Selecting the Fastball for customization takes you to the main interface, where a … While I'm writing this after having the knife for less than a day (maybe I'll update my review if things change for better or worse), my immediate first impressions are not great, quality control being the major reason why. Benchmade Custom Made Titanium Deep Carry Pocket Clip Made For Benchmade Knives. Tech on for size! Gerber’s B.O.S.S. 3-position clip; Black oxide coated blade; Blade length: 3.0” USA Made; Limited lifetime warranty; Specification. The action is very tight, and will probably loosen up with usage. Many of KnifeKits.com brand pocket clips work great for replacement clips. There are three variants thus far—models with black, sage, and gray aluminum handles. Our Address. Price: Now: $20.99. Its S30V blade has a … Please try again. We're happy to have you on board. 1.8k. Was: $29.99 Keep your multitool handy with the Clip & Carry kydex sheath. Gerber Quadrent – similar in shape to the jukebox but has a great flipper design and i would say a more clean and sophisticated look to it making it in my eyes fall into a more gentleman’s knife category and … The built-in lanyard hole offers a secondary carry or security option. People ask "why not just carry a multi-tool?" The Fastball is an American-made EDC knife that lives in the place where precision and polish meet. The Fastball has an overall length of 7″, a 3″ blade, weighs 2.79, and is made in Portland Oregon. Gerber Fastball Folding Knife with Lock Release - Black, Features an S30V Wharncliffe blade with precision detent that provides "lightswitching" operation, Easy-off Liner Lock release with ball bearings for consistent, smooth deployment, This pocket knife features a 3-position pocket clip; switch it up as needed or remove it entirely, Balls of Stainless Steel technology leverages a ball-bearing system, providing smooth deployment, Proudly made in USA at Gerber's Portland, Oregon factory. The Fastball's B.O.S.S. https://www.bladehq.com/?search=kershaw+dividend, https://www.bladehq.com/?search=domin#/filter:brand:Kizer, http://zknives.com/knives/steels/steelgraph.php?nm=n690,VG-10&ni=,4001&hrn=1&gm=0, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. I carry all my knives tip up and my leek has cut two pair of shorts by opening in my pocket. It seems we have currently … Features: Premium S30V steel provides a high performance cutting edge. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Clip & Carry. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Please try again. Gerber Gear shows off the 2nd member of the Gerber Reserve series with the new Sedulo Clip folding knife that is currently offered in a few different configurations. Bleep-bloop, I'm a bot. Was: $29.99 Choose Options. If you are looking for a … Barely able to slice paper without just tearing it. 46 minutes ago. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Flat Sage Gerber Fastball Flipper Knife Review. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Carry left or right hand with the ambidextrous three-position pocket clip. 4.5K likes. Benchmade Custom Made Titanium Pocket Clip Made For Benchmade Knives. The 3-position pocket clip lets you carry it the way you want to. Close . This unique folding knife features a handsome Wharncliffe style blade with a large flipper tab. We’ll see. … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Closed Federal Holidays STORE INFO. 3. Yes, I would like to receive e-mail from Gerber Subscribe. Precision detent provides “lightswitching” operation. Here is Nick’s video review. An EDC knife should be intuitive to use, safe to deploy, and never waver - enter ball bearings. has been added to your Cart. I've carried a few other knives everyday for the past few years, my favorite being the Leatherman c33T (and c33Tx) mainly because of the screwdriver tools.
2020 gerber fastball deep carry clip