UPDATE: I am the original poster. I will never purchase a nother G.E. I also called my telephone operator and confirmed whether the feature was activated. general motors licensing department General Motors inspires passion and loyalty for generations of drivers, passengers, and employees around the world. informing me that they received the repair status form the Dial Appliance and decided it is not cost effective to invest any further in repair cost towards the old microwave, instead they offered me the new replacement at 50% of the cost since it was 10 years old. On 1/3/2009 I opened the freezer to get some ice. the spinning circle. I am not a happy camper. So after a few freezer-fuls of melting popsicles, bad meat and ice melting, we called again. The technicians left with the information that they were going to order new transformer from GE . When i reached home i realized that the Called ID on the phone was not working. There is some slight activity coming from this company when it comes down to resolving complaints, but so far it's neither timely, nor relevant. It sends a lot of water through the front door during Customers of General Electric Co saw their costs of revenue decline by -14.1 % in Q3 compare to a year ago, sequentially costs of revenue grew by 30.33 %, for the same period General Electric Co revnue deteriorated by -9.77 % year on year, sequentially … i had a very bad service experience today and want to share it with you. [email protected]. GE claims that the new doors are heavier and they can't guarantee that they close the same way as the old doors. Hi! To make matters even worse, those delivery trucks don't have showers! Sourceline Available 24 hours by phone: 513.243.3333 / … [protected] cell I had a Dr. appointment on the 2nd floor of the medical building on Little Mack... Dear careem . I got this call about 30 minutes ago and when I asked the lady why she was calling on my sunday, she said she had the right. We have water flooding to our walls and yet the have refused to replace it. Alibaba offers 1,149 General Motors Customer Service Suppliers, and General Motors Customer Service Manufacturers, Distributors, Factories, Companies. so icalled the service and they came. GE Aviation, an operating unit of GE (NYSE: GE), is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, as well as integrated systems for commercial, military, business and general aviation aircraft. i am joey monton. I said well I guess your company is the only one then because no one else does! The generic speedy instruction sheet I downloaded from the GE webpage indicates that all such kits are supposed to come with "Cleaning solution included." We considered it, because it only has a one year warranty, but as I mentioned before it seemed like a waste of money. After several phone calls to GE, the final "offer" was that they would replace the entire refridgerator if I paid them $700.00! The water and ice started coming out of the door by itself about 6 months ago. ), we will pay a prorated fee for replacement. in 30 sec. I got 2... December 2, 2020 Started the refinance process in latter August. $100 for something which should have been manufactured to withstand heat of a microwave oven. 2020 popular Ranking Keywords trends in Tools, Home Improvement, Automobiles & Motorcycles, Home Appliances with general electric motors and Ranking Keywords. GE has since called us and sent a technician to our home and a replacement has been ordered at no charge to us. $50 was bad enough for a product that was probably made in a sweatshop, in some smog-filled chinese city without safety or qc. Webought a matching waser and dryer from Sears in Lincoln, Maine. We were awakened by our dog and smelled smoke, but we couldn't find the source of the smoke/smell. Our 2-year-old GE Profile dishwasher malfunctioned in the middle of the night and it wasn't even turned on when we went to bed. It was the most expensive blender on the shelf($70). The last 2 times, I can smell ' wires burning ' almost immediately. If you call a tech to come out to your home, you better ask every time the tech. still paid $50 from third-party. Contact Mitsubishi Motors UK. I drew the conclusion that the phone was probably not equipped to recognize the Indian number format. but as a customer, it bothers me so badly. Collect all that information and when you call GE get names, numbers, times and any department title or extension number. We bougt it April 26 of 2008. It is dusty and dirty and people naturally sweat when doing physical labor, that normally causes fingerprints to linger. I feel if you are going to put a product out it should work. Then we went to Home Depot and purchased the side-by-side model with clean steel and ice maker. Just contact our Customer Service team who will try and get back to you within 24 hours. What crappy craftmanship. WorldWide Electric’s exceptional customer service team is here to help! i have problems with your distributor in turkey, enkay group. Total trash with absolutely no customer service. Surely we can all band together and force GE to do something. [protected] office It is necessary to get down on the floor, reach way back into the base of the freezer and sweep out the cubes for disposal - then you face the job of trying to get up off the floor - not easy for an 85 year old. Now I'm 50% of the way to having doors that work, but yet, I still have no ice/water on the door! to bait the customer into laborious, jaw flapping education that the customer never asks for AND is not even given a choice to be educated (for a fee) or not educated. I guess I will have to take this matter to litigation to resolve this issue. I was charged for customer education. So I'm supposed to live with this door that doesn't close properly and that my kids consistently forget to "PUSH" closed, which is only required of the freezer door, not the refridgerator door, and I STILL have no water/ice!!! GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. They didn't replace the Ice/water unit and said there is some kind of sensor they needed to get but was back ordered. Find the latest news about GM automotive innovations, investor relations and more. GE sent out a service man, who stated they do not warantee exterior finishes. Ge spacesaver microwave, model jvm1870sf2 Contact General Motors customer service. Not to mention the fact that you left the old doors and the packaging for the new doors in my driveway for me to somehow get rid of? the washer was a G.E. it's another point). $100 for replacement. I even went up to someone in Lowe's that was looking at a GE fridge and warned them not to buy. Learn about our company’s rich history and dedication to community, sustainability and personal mobility efforts. Shirley @ GE consumer services aknowledges a manufacturing defect in the stress cracked supply line to the water dispenser of 2003 GE refrigerator that they will not repair at their cost. Let us know about your inquiry and we will either get you to the right page or connect you to the right person to follow-up. Have you ever set foot in a warehouse? in 30 sec. I paid GE for the the repair and separately paid for the pick and drop service... And the new issue was, that there was a permanent leakage from the water inlet and when i checked my machine it was full with water. The tech. hmmmmm. If you have a receipt proving that you purchased the oven and it was still in warranty when the defect was found, they must cover it! ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with General Electric Customer Service. This is sunday! I brought a $2, 000.00 GE refrigerator. (by the way, the retail price of ge disposer gfc501 is approximately 500 turkish liras. I checked reviews for the product online and looked for just the right model. i've used more variety of ge medical products than probably anyone in us, because of my diverse medical training: diagnostic ultrasound; mri scanners; ct scanners; general xray; specialized ir, and cardiac c-arm machines. Discuss the issues you have had with General Electric and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. We purposely bought an Energy Star model to reduce our electric bill. So far, it is the only company I've had any luck with. From maintenance and repairs to reliability and process improvements. The fridge began rusting on the exterior finish right away(least than six months) I complained. Now I have a door that doesn't close, still have no ice/water, and you want $700? You can find contact details for General Electric above. Instead, we are going to call our extended home warranty company and let them deal with it. The best part is that our brand new GE dishwasher, which is less than 2 years old decided to die right before Thanksgiving!!! GE Appliances offers troubleshooting, repair, product registration, and appliance information. i had a problem with my disposer. We have called and three of Ge's technicians and they have not been able to fix it. what did the engineers think it was going to be used for? I am completely frustrated, and cannot get help from store of purchase (Oberg & Lindquist in Westwood, NJ) or GE customer service. i'm thinking of not to buy a ge product again, because of this poor after sale point of view. 99 I have complained to Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau. ttf604332q, explosion/arcing, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. WIRED put it to the test. I hope that you can understand Customer's Problem Well, about a month later, I get one door delivered. They said we have to check, and finally they came up with a Burnt Magnetic Coil. I will never buy another product from them again. I managed to get it fixed through your GE Customers service in Pakistan. They are inefficient, non-technical, non-cooperative, non-professional, rude and working on hit and trial basis. General Electric, Check some of the web sites, I suspect there are probably hundreds of us with the same problem and even more that don't know where to turn. Competition among electric motor companies is fierce, and … A day where I don't even bother people!! Serving industries such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining and minerals, and water and wastewater. LEARN MORE ABOUT CAREERS AT GE, Are you a member of the media, or just have questions about GE and our businesses? 72598. Sorry to hear about the issues with your appliances. Best Regards Choosing the correct shaft length is important so that the angler's electric motor does not cavitate, creating fish-spooking noise. That is dangerous. The customer service people was probably laughing so hard that they couldn't take you seriously! They gave me the run around. I would not recommend anyone out there to go spend their hard earned money on any of their products. The warranty ran out April 26 of 2011. i had a problem with my disposer. Initial General Electric complaints should be directed to their team directly. My GE wall oven was defective from the day i purchased it, under 2 years ago. During the installation process they took wrong measurement through the template that was provided with the new microwave. I purchased a GE Side by Side refridgerator about five years ago. They readily understood their problem with the model # & serial # and still refused to help. General Electric Company (GE) är ett amerikanskt multinationellt konglomerat med huvudkontor i Fairfield, Connecticut. Immediately I began receiving almost daily emails from GE urging me to purchase the extended warranty. I decided to take the replacement option at 50% of the cost and the new microwave was delivered with in couple of weeks. Check out our GE careers portal. It was dirty? This is regarding a GE refrigerator purchased from Lowe's. they said it was the corporate policy, not to tell the price before the service took place. General Motors is home to Buick, Cadillac, GMC and Chevrolet. GE refrigerators catch on fire too! ABB offers a comprehensive range of reliable and high efficiency motors and generators for all applications. Local Customer Service For local Customer Service you can contact your local GE Distributor or Sales Contact Industrial Services. It is going to cost us over $ 300.00 to fix it. After my first call to GE customer service they sent a technician who determined that the ice maker needed to be replaced - which he did - accomplished nothing. is free online! I am a working mom with two kids and I don't have the time to be running to the store to exchange your products. I guess this was a $1, 000.00 learning experience. So, after a few flooded kitchen floor episodes, I called my appliance repair man, who came to fix it. The sound has now progressed to include an interment grinding noise. What recourse do we the consumer have when criminals like this will not stand behind their product once they get our money? Pakistan The new Microwave was delivered by Turay & Sons Trucking Corp from Bronx, NY. ft. french-door refrigerator with hot water dispenser, ge oven model jt3500sf3ss, serial no. I see GE has allot of complaints about their other products; check before purchasing. Anyway, when I tried to tell her to stop calling my number and give her one where she could reach my husband, she went off on this ranting about the laws of my state and it being a no spouse state and I can't give her a new number without him telling me to and on and on. General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston.As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.. Thank God the new electric range is an LG!!! All I have to say is stay away from GE Appliance and spend your money on an LG. part of the bigger problem is us. Or you can call us between 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. GE installed a new refrig/freezer last summer. And if it has happened to other people for the same reason it happened to you, it may even be time to file a class action lawsuit. If you need a new quote, have a general question, or just need assistance logging into our online store, simply use this form to contact us today. I had an extended warranty on my GE Profile Over the Range Microwave Oven. I aked GE to come out a check my oven. We were getting ready to call 911 when we felt immense heat from the dishwasher and noticed that items on top of the counter had melted. With so much demand for electric motors, many products are thriving. I will never purchase another GE appliance again. We moved into a new house last year November, 2008 and the house was furnished by You expect to get more than 3 years out of them. The repair is $460 and the dryer only cost $600 originally! as a consumer, every company out there makes junk. the builder with a Ge washer model wcvh6400joww which is a front loader. The dented door. [email protected], Poland - Atomic Law – Regulatory Record (PL). unit is about 4 years new. The Microwave is loose due to only two screws installed instead of three and is not very secured and I am afraid due to his heavy weight (68 lbs) it may fall on my gas range any time. I guess GE is making a killing on their appliances, because they must have a very high profit margin with the shoddy craftsmanship and added bonus of extended warranty sales. Week later I called from GE extended service dept. may be they think that forcing the customer to pay the price after the service took place does not cause harm on the corporate image. Learn more. Please provide as much information as possible in-order for us to better assist you. proceeds to bait me by engaging a conversation regarding the ovens self-cleaning mechanism. Bought a top of the line GE profile dryer - 10 months of use and it blew up - after 2 months of weekly phone calls emails I got warranty repair - new motor and electronics - lasted 2 days - then they replaced the unit - I insisted I did not want the same model - but there was no other option from them - so I took it - this unit has now lasted 13 months - and it blew up - I was in basement and my husband & daughter upstairs and they thought someone shot a gun - after I started screaming they found me downstairs with a smoking dryer - JUNK - do NOT buy GE. Send me something that WORKS!!! From day one we have many problems with it. The water dispenser in the freezer door keeps freezing up and will not dispense water, I keep a hair dryer in the cabinet next to the fridge and thaw it out every two days. GE is insensitive to my problem, and refuses to pay for the labor cost. Upon receiving the part they came back and installed it but the Microwave was still not working correctly, at that point they discovered that now the transformer was kind of broken because they saw little smoke coming out during the test. once, they were telling the customers the minimum fee they had to pay, but when the customers reacted badly and refused the service, they decided not to tell about the service fee, in order not to cause harm on the corporate image. Send them the evidence if you must by fax and tell them you will make good on your threat. (Did they not notice that the refridgerator door closes fine?) I wonder if this is something some ambitious young attorney would like to get into and pursue? Be careful General Electric does not have long to live. opens his mouth if your geting charged for verbal labor. General Motors has promised that the Chevrolet Bolt, its affordable, long-range electric car, would deliver at least 200 miles on a charge and cost no more than $30,000. to take a trip to his van(laborious)and stick a wire in oven(back braking)and wait. Lahore Cantt. How thoughtful! amazing. waah! Will never buy another GE appliance. I just purchased the Laser Lens Cleaner, Model No. Very disapointed. GE has been making ice makers for decades - this model is obviously a defective design - GE WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM. Bought a GE Front Load washer two years ago. GE as a brand, has lost a great amount of credibility in my mind. I understand this is not uncommon and ge will not repair it since the warranty has expired. GE informed me that I should contact delivery people since they are the ones they installed it, but the delivery people refuses to come back to fix the issue, because they know there is nothing they can do since they have already damaged the kitchen cabinet with too many holes and there is no place to drill any more holes to do the correct installation. If you don't find your item there, feel free to search by category or manufacturer, or contact our Customer Service Department at 800-270-4579 or custserv@emotorpro.com and we'll gladly try to cross-reference your number or help you in any way … I read the least than one year product warantee, state that the finishes is covered. So let me get this straight. GE Motors & Parts is a world-class manufacturer of electric motors with more than 125 years of engineering experience. We saved to buy the ones we have now for a year!
2020 general electric motors customer service