So far so good. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. 30-in cooktop with 5 burners - enjoy ultimate cooktop flexibility and more cooking space with 5 sealed burners. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Free delivery Add to … Plastic MELTS. Sale Price: $2,598.00 . 5.0 cu. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for GE Appliances Part #: JGP5030 on this page. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I love the center burner for quick boiling (like for canning). Fit Guarantee - replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand; GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. All Rights Reserved. Replace WB03T10329, WB03X32194, WB03X25889, AP5985157, 4920893 (5pcs). Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. JGBS66DEKWW GE 30" Free-Standing Gas Range with Edge to Edge Cooktop - White. If your pan happens to be close to one of the knobs, beware. GE Profile™ 30" Built-In Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners and Optional Extra-Large Cast Iron Griddle. Empava 36" Stainless Steel 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Stove Top Gas Cooktop EMPV-36GC881 4.1 out of 5 stars 80. GE JGP3030SLSS 30 Inch Gas Cooktop with MAX System, Power Broil, Simmer, Continuous Grates, Sealed Burners and ADA Compliant 4.6 out of 5 stars 130 1 offer from $720.02 Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. After soaking, if needed, then wiping clean with a soapy rag, I did use a stainless steel spray cleaner for a nice, streak free clean. And the knobs are a unicorn - can't be found. GE PP7030sjss 30 in. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Customer Questions & Answers See … Switching to Gas from Electric Cooktop Made Easy, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019, Absolutely love our 30” Gas Cooktop. Stainless Electric Cooktop. Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel with 5 Burners with Rapid Boil Burner Technology $ 1,258 00 Plastic MELTS. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The knobs are PLASTIC. GE Profile 30 Inch Natural Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners, ADA Compliant, Electronic Ignition, Sealed Cooktop Burners, 30" cooktop with 5 burners, Heavy-duty, dishwasher safe grates, Optional extra-large, integrated cooktop griddle in Stainless Steel Heavy-cast, edge-to-edge grates - allow for easy movement of pans between burners Frigidaire Professional 30-Inch Gas Cooktop | Stainless Steel, 5 Burners, Liquid Propane Convertible | FPGC3077RS, GE JGP5030SLSS 30 Inch Gas Cooktop with Power Boil, Simmer, Continuous Grates, 5 Sealed Burners and ADA Compliant, WB03X32194 WB03T10329 Cooktop Range Burner Control Dial Knob Appliances Parts Compatible with GE. Find 5 burners gas cooktops at Lowe's today. Cleaning: Once you get used to the heft of the cast iron grates, its not that bad. GE 36 in. Frigidaire Gallery 30 Inch Gas, Black 4-Burner Range with Liquid Propane Conversion Kit, FGGC3045QB Cooktop 4.7 out of 5 … GE® 30" Built-In Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners and Dishwasher Safe Grates . Fit Guarantee - replacing a similar cooktop from GE or another brand; GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - GE PP7030sjss 30 in. A higher end gas cooktop that has 5 burners and a locking feature for safety. KM2032G Miele 30" Built In 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Sealed Burners and 1 Mono Wok - Natural Gas - Stainless Steel The 30" Gas Cooktop with 5 burners for particularly versatile cooking convenience. GE Profile 30 Inch Natural Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners, Installs Over Oven, ADA Compliant, Electronic Ignition, Sealed Cooktop Burners, Continuous Grates, Dishwasher Safe Knobs, Heavy-duty, dishwasher safe grates, MAX Burner System, Fit Guarantee, 30" cooktop with 5 burners, Optional extra-large, integrated cooktop griddle in Stainless Steel There's a problem loading this menu right now. In such cases, it makes more sense to buy 36 inch cooktop if your kitchen can accommodate it. Built-In Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel with 5 Burners including Power Boil Burners, Silver GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. To do a thorough job all three need to be removed. Please try your search again later. GE® 27" Smart Built-In Convection Double Wall Oven . GE Monogram 36" Pro Restaurant Style 4 Burner Gas Stainless Cooktop ~Indiana~ Sale Price: $698.00 . Unable to add item to List. Save $121.00 (10%) Size 36 in. ft. Over the Range Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination in Stainless Steel-WML55011HS. ft. Gas Range in Slate has a Precise Simmer burner to allow cooking of delicate foods with low, even heat. GE 36 in. $1,199.00. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2017. Real life: I have boiled over multiple things multiple times. I waited to review after I had the chance to use it for reals. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. JGBS66EEKES GE 30" Free-Standing Gas Range with Edge to Edge Cooktop - Slate. Thank you Lisa Geneva, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019. knobs are plastic made and get burnt soon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, METAWELL 30" Stainless Steel 5 Burner Built-in Stoves NG Gas Hob Cooktops Cooker, [Ship from CA,US ] METAWELL 30" Black Titanium Built-in 5 Burners Stoves Natural Gas Hob Cooktops Cooker. $379.39. Empava 30″ 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop. The knobs are PLASTIC. 15,000 BTU PowerBoil burner - delivers high heat for fast boiling. I am not buying another GE/LG appliance. $1,199.00. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop gas cooktops and a variety of appliances products online at Lowes.com.
2020 ge 5 burner gas cooktop