Thank you for taking the time to let me know how your breads came out! I’m not the only one looking to keep things a little healthier now. I didn't have citron but chopped and used dried cranberries, cherries, walnuts from a half bag of trail mix on hand. Moist, perfect texture / spice flavors. Directions. Ingredients. Fortunately, many of the healthy substitutes bring some great flavors to the baked treats! Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. In another bowl, whisk eggs, applesauce, sugars, … I’ve also been playing around with healthier or unconventional flours like whole wheat, spelt, almond, and coconut. Here are the 44 best fruit bread recipes you can make with banana, cranberries, blueberries, oranges and cherries. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour; 1 1/2 cups bread flour (or all purpose flour) 1/2 cup diced walnuts; 1/2 to 2/3 cup raisins; 3 Tablespoons sugar (or 4 Tbsp. Use plain, lemon, or orange yogurt. Serve it with butter or cream cheese, and add a little sugar-free apricot jam for extra zing. Healthy Lemon Zucchini Bread that is super moist, lemon-y, sweet and so soft. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/fruit-bread-eggless-fruit-bread Terrific bread! It’s also amazingly versatile, and fabulous toasted! Try it as a seasonal snack, breakfast, or homemade holiday gift! Hop on the health train with these 24 mouth-watering healthy fruit bread recipes! Well it is so tasty, has a great flavor and texture. Thank you for including mine as well. It is so light and has very nice flavors. Transfer to 2 greased 8x4-in. Share. This Italian bread is similar to a fruitcake and traditionally served during the holidays. In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, spices and baking soda. I'm sure that I'll be putting your ideas to work if I make my bread again! This Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy treat the whole family will love! loaf pans. Of course, I have been applying this to my love of fruit breads, which can often contain a lot of sugar. I had company coming over and decided to pull it out to serve with our coffee. Truly a keeper and added to my recipe box!!! Thanks for sharing it, Dawn! It’s a yeast bread recipe that can easily be made in the bread machine, but you’ll need to add the fruits and nuts later in the kneading cycle at the beep or use a fruit and nut hopper if your machine has one. A dairy-free option is also available! It’s satiating and rich in fiber, and the bananas keep the bread moist and delicious! Learn how your comment data is processed. However, this is even made using tea! delowenstein. This healthy Hawaiian banana bread is scrumptiously loaded up with sweet pineapple, and finished with a decadent, toasty-crunchy topping of coconut and almonds! That’s exactly what I’m doing right now too – lots of baking . Only natural sweeteners, unrefined sugars, and lots of whole grains or wheat alternatives! Mix the flour, mixed fruit and salt together. The bread is naturally sweetened and gluten free. Just like my mother-in-law used to make. I'm Jovita and this is my corner of the internet, where I share my favorite recipes and stories from my life. This bread was delicious. strawberries, salt, nutmeg, blueberries, eggs, ham, cream, hawaiian bread and 9 more. Rating: 3.73 stars 15 Ratings. In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, spices and baking soda. No added sugar (only bananas and dates as sweeteners) and healthier spelt flour instead of wheat flour. I usually stop at banana bread but now I can see I need to up my game. Oh my goodness what an amazing line-up of fruit loaves. Cover mixed dried fruit and apples with boiling water in saucepan and soak overnight. This bread is truly wonderful! I had made it and threw it in the freezer without tasting. Sign up to receive the latest posts via email. Love the banana bread recipe with raspberry, it looks so good. Just fruit, maybe some honey, maple syrup, or unrefined sugar, and lots of whole grains or wheat alternatives. In mine I've used a mixture of dried cranberries and raisins, added a whole cup of chopped walnuts, because we love the crunch in all our breads and cookies. Always tastes great and keeps well. It is a tribute to sliced bread in a way that redefines bread as a genuine pair with coffee with the sweet notes from dates and mango. Baked in mini loaf pans and adjusted bake time to 20 min. Great recipe. Don't wait for an Irish holiday to enjoy this amazing bread. It will fill … Loaded with juicy raspberries and mini chocolate chips, this is a fun and healthy twist on classic banana bread. She also used fresh made applesauce from our nephew's apple orchard. Thank you for submitting this. Healthy Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Bread is a quick and delicious recipe for using up fresh cranberries. Dried fruit bread loaf recipe. Great for dessert and healthy enough for breakfast or snack. I also used homemade applesauce and no citron. She added dried cranberries instead of raisins and did not add the citron. If ever there was an OMGosh fruit cake, then this traditional Irish Barmbrack (Fruit Bread) would deservedly hold that name! You can also do wonders with apples, pineapple, grapefruit and mangoes. In another bowl, whisk eggs, applesauce, sugars, melted butter and orange zest until blended. I had a bag of craisins begging to be used, so I tried them in this recipe, eliminating the candied citron. I’m personally a fan of the nutty flavors that wholemeal flours bring to these loaves. Thanks so much for this great recipe! 5 star values: 6 4 star values: 4 3 star … This moist and flavorful cinnamon apple bread is packed with shredded apples and unsweetened applesauce + the just right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger! Learn how to cook great Dried fruit bread loaf . The answer is… no one – it tastes just like the real deal! Couple of issues 1) the fruit tends to sink to the bottom - I’m trying out dusting the fruit … Thanks, Anna! Light and pleasingly spicy. Fruit Bread Recipes Banana Bread Recipes Banana Nut Bread Recipes Basic Fruit Bread Recipe Basic Fruit Bread Recipe. They are switching sugar for natural sweeteners, all-purpose flour for whole grains and nut flours, oils for plain yogurt, and more. I try to live in harmony with the seasons by choosing local produce and ingredients that are at their peak of perfection. I’ve brought a bunch of my favorite healthy fruit bread recipes together for you. Soften yeast in lukewarm water, add 1 Tbsp sugar and let stand 10 minutes. I tried to include as many different breads as possible so there would be a variety . Get one of our Dried fruit bread loaf recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for … Privacy Policy. It’s our family’s new favorite pumpkin flavored treat! Seasonal Fruit Bread Pudding Made By A Princess. With tons of hidden zucchini, you can feel great about serving this Chocolate Zucchini Bread to your loved ones. It’s perfect for breakfast or as an… It’s perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack with tea. You won't be disappointed - I can't stop eating it. What a great collection, all these recipes look delicious and I can’t wait to give few of them a go this weekend! Easy to make and easy to eat! This banana bread with blueberries is easy and healthy, and tastes amazing. Olive Oil Apple Bread uses heart-healthy olive oil and almond flour for a grain-free, dairy-free treat with no added sweetener! Next morning, cook until fruit is quite soft, about 15 minutes, then drain well in a colander. A cross between a cake and a loaf bread, with sweet-tart plums and a brown sugar topping. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Dried fruit bread loaf recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This quick and easy Paleo Fruit and Nut Bread is grain, sugar, and dairy free. Thanks!! The benefit to that is that it will stay fresher longer, too. This Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Banana Bread is dairy, gluten, refined sugar free, oil free, and yet full of good for you fiber.
2020 fruit bread recipe