Each has a place, each has a function, and each hold a “piece” of their own individual “pieces” to this great puzzle which God has very beautifully and incredibly wrought in His body here on earth. … As it has been the time of renewal and restoration of the prophetic and apostolic offices and ministries, let us see the need how again, ALL can work together as one man or the rebuilding of this present Church age and structure. I was shown several layers of a stone foundation. Praise The Lord. 5. Report abuse. The hand coming out of the sea of people represents the five fold ministry God is raising up in the earth: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, *** Ephesians 4:11. The steps are made to hold the people. It comes from the Hebrew root word lklk – kalkal one who represent. When Christ originally laid his plan out for the Church in the ascension gifts, the apostle first, and the prophet, secondly, were set into place. When we received the revelation of the hand and the five-fold ministry on April 21, just six days after the Notre Dame fire, we saw this as a manifestation of the apostolic ministry (the thumb). While we will focus on these five, we must not forget that Paul is not giving us an exhaustive list. What is to be done with this building? This will be the culmination of my plan, for surely, I want My Body to come unto maturity. Begin Test. 4.7 out of 5 stars 154. The word “gifts” here was added by the translators. Many within the body may be used by God to give a prophetic utterance and not hold the office of a prophet. Of course, the “house” means the people of God. Prophet. Stephen Hanson ofIn His Truth Ministriescame to The LORD is a special way in 1975 and has prophesied regularly since. “It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ,”Ephesians 4:11-13. When it does, continue on. Pastors will no longer be the leaders of My People, for I will rule My People with an iron scepter. It becomes a matter of function in how an individual minister or ministry works, and not in “ranking.” The ranking is a matter of Gods restorational plan. I AM breathing a breath of new life back into My Bride. Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. CDN$27.33. 4.5 … Five-Fold Ministry Officers Paula A Price PH D. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. After conversion every believer is given a motivational gift to be used to strengthen, encourage and edify the body of Christ. Find more encouraging words over on my Facebook page, YouTube channel, or Pinterest account). The fivefold ministry or five–fold ministry is a Neo-charismatic Christian belief that ... On the other hand, the true assembly is based on the people, who fellowship wherever they gather. Yet the idea comes from Ephesians 4:11: It is thought because these are given to the Church by Christ, they form a vital foundation of the ministry. Eph. This office flows in and out of each of the five-fold offices as needed. As each respects the others portion, and no longer fears what the other holds, then a greater unity will unfold. For day will turn unto night, and day unto night again. Apostles today do not have authority to set forth doctrine as the original twelve did. “This year as I’ve said before, will be a year of changes. Apostles of the same category as Peter and Paul do not exist in our day, and we need to do a much better job than we currently are with regard to testing so-called prophets. Praise be to the Lord our God, thanks for revealing this truth to us. Five Fold Ministry These five rods BINDING BOARD TO BOARD in the tabernacle definitely represent the FIVE human agents God has ordained on earth to keep the saints straight and together. These are non-abiding gifts used by an individual believer only when the Holy Spirit chooses. The thumb is the Apostle, the forefinger is the Prophet, the middle finger is the Evangelist, the ring finger is the Pastor, and the little finger is the Teacher (Apostles Prophets and Coming Move of God, by Bill Hamon). “8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. It would do God’s people well to understand that the person God has placed over them is a gift from God to them and their local body of believers. This forefinger is one of being a “guide” to others, and in drawing the Body of Christ closer to himself, and calling the Church unto purity and truth. Here are the Bible verses this is based on. Only Christ has understanding of what these puzzle pieces will look like after each “piece” has been interlocked with the others. Go back to the original blueprint, and rethink how this building can be created. Illustrating the Five Fold Ministries. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted,”Matthew 23:11-12. Surely, I stand with you at the entrance of this road, with all of the promises and blessings I can bestow. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. We have five senses. Now we have over 40,000 bodies (denominations). Finally, during the 1980s, the Church saw the prophetic movement come to the forefront, with the calling and restoration of the prophet. The Fivefold is the five senses of the church Body. Since the 1990s the Holy Spirit has been teaching us about the apostle's ministry and the release of apostolic grace into the Church. This is a building that I long to build. How else can the building be brought to its framework? Right now, and perhaps for a while yet longer, the purposes and understanding of how all of this will work together, is only temporary. The teacher’s heart is for truth. But you will not find it in scripture. Today while I was in worship at church the Lord began to give me revelation about the HAND of God (caps are for emphasis only). From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work,” (Ephesians 11:14-16.). the Five-fold Ministry carries a different authority - for example the apostle and prophet carry a greater authority than the other ministries. The Quick-Reference Guide to Sexuality & Relationship Counseling Dr. Tim Clinton. The fact the hand is little reveals this is a small group or remnant that will rise out of the great multitude of people to do God's service. A new era is coming for My Church though, it is a time for renewal and restoration. However, a distinction must be made between apostles today and the original New Testament apostles. Changes in many ways — changes in your personal lives; for in many ways, I AM redoing things in your lives. The exterior and the interior of this building seems to be in good shape. It is the time for the restoration of the prophet and the apostle. She has compromised herself with the world. Evangelist. All have a “piece” to offer. He became the full-time Pastor of the Local Christian Assembly in 1973. Just awesome. The five-fold ministries represents "the hand of God" in the church today. You give and give to increase your own building. [2] It is likely that Timothy later emerged as a Pastor or Apostolic leader himself. Five-Fold Ministry of Confusion. Try to go with what your gut says first when you answer these questions. A new day is dawning for My Church. So the five-fold ministry of today is based on the confusion of Babylon. Will your activity be something of just running to and fro? STRENGTHENING THE SOUL OF YOUR LEADERSHIP Ruth Haley Barton. Hugo Sola. Amen Sir! “For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office” (Romans 12:4). Five-Fold Ministry Just as the "little cloud...like a man's hand" (I Kings 18:44) preceeded the flooding rain, the five ministry giftings will preceed the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Holiness and power that the Church of Jesus Christ has ever known. Many Christian leaders have taken this verse out of context and elevated these five roles above their rightful place. Helpful. It had many beautiful wooden pews, brightly- painted walls, and various other objects in it. Kingdom Reformation is Upon You! Prophets speak for God to the church and are usually called to speak to the church as a whole. This by no means diminishes the apostolic authority God has placed within their life. At the very top, I stand, and I search high and low for others to come and help Me with this building.”. This is the finger which gets into the “ear” best. Required fields are marked *. They point the direction we should go by sharing the heart of God with the church. We have been given five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot. Apostles and prophet teams then worked together to help set various pastors and elders into local Churches, to help train, equip, feed, and protect the sheep, (Acts 15:32, 16:4; 2 Corinthians 1:19.). and he was a man whose heart was after my father. For too long, you have been building higher and higher on this building. Learn About the Fivefold Ministry; Support this Project; Contact; Discover Your Kingdom Strengths. It was made-up of a type of limestone rock. I think that human nature would tell us that those who are set first here in this description: “Apostles, some to be prophets.,” are somehow considered “better” than those who follow in this list. An extensive and indepth verse by verse study of the the entire King James Bible from Genesis to Revelation. One reason behind this is that apostles do not fit into denominational hierarchy and man-made doctrines. The Thumb represents the Apostle: This finger is the only one that touches all others and is the finger that enables us to grip. About Jamie Rohrbaugh. And so… let there be a striving after this building, so that every stone and timber is employed, and then My Church will stand and will be strong.”. Yahweh gave to the church, both corporate and local, the five-fold ministry. Let it rise to its full height. While the original apostles had the authority to set forth doctrine (write inspired scripture – 2 Timothy 3:16 and 2 Peter 1:20-21), apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors, and teachers today simply expound on what has already been given to us by the original apostles. In this passage Paul lists five offices that are referred to as the five­fold ministry: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers. This is not a 501c3 ministry. “Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. The hand coming out of the sea of people represents the five fold ministry God is raising up in the earth: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, *** Ephesians 4:11. Lastly, we have the small finger, but equally important, remember that without this finger, the hand has no balance. Our hand serves as an example for the Fivefold Ministry too:. five ministry gifts listed in Eph 4:11. This is the word of the Lord God Amen. Let's examine this truth. Verified Purchase . “Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone,” Ephesians 2:20. When Sha’ul spoke (for example) of the church in Corinth, he was not speaking of a specific building. This office/gift can be illustrated by the middle finger because it is the farthest reaching. THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY Joseph Coleman. Then the scene changed to the basement, where I was shown the foundation. Your email address will not be published. The fact the hand is little reveals this is a small group or remnant that will rise out of the great multitude of people to do God's service. I write to encourage YOU, and to help you feel the love of Father God. I saw this structure with the individual offices and various parts arranged throughout this building. If you would follow it, there is a pathway which will lead out — it will lead out unto new beginnings. If you are to partake of The Marriage Supper of The Lamb then you must learn how the wine tastes. We have as our illustration, the thumb, which can reach all the other fingers, and is thus analogous with the apostolic ministry. 4 people found this helpful. Declarations & Decrees: LORD, in You Alone Will I Trust! The middle finger, the longest one, has been called the finger of the evangelist, simply because it is far-reaching, and because of the evangelist’s obvious ability to gather in the people, and spread the gospel, this has been the trademark. This finger then is analogous with “guard” because the pastor must guard the sheep from outside and interior influences, which might cause harm to those who are in their care. After these pastors, elders, and deacons were set into place, then the evangelists were sent out to various areas and places, to carry the gospel to the needs of the people, (Matthew 28:19). Every person in this world has a purpose in God. The five fold ministry (Ephesians 4:11) acts as the hand of Jesus Christ to mold and shape vessels for the kingdom of God. By virtue of being a foundation layer, they (out of necessity) must operate in all the other offices at times. THE FIVEFOLD MINISTRY - The Hand of God The PROPHET - The mouthpiece of God . Many of us have perhaps heard of the analogy of the hand used to help illustrate the five-fold ministries. Ephesians 4:11, tells us that He gave us Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers. Take the Full Test . “Some pastors and teachers” – he did not say, as in the other offices/gifts, “some pastors and some teachers.” This is significant, because it is very probably one gift. The Teacher builds on that foundation with the stones the Evangelist gathers and then, the Pastors cares for the house. The Five-Fold Evangelist: (Expand, Gathers) Middle Finger Evangelists Gather and our hearts to seek the Holy Spirit for more power to be His witnesses her eon earth. The subject of stewardship is an important characteristic trait for the Five-Fold ministry. 4.2 out of 5 stars 10. Evangelists are soul winners, but there may be many in the body of Christ who have a burden to win souls who do not hold this office. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which works all in all” (1 Corinthians 12:4-6). I might be a record time for getting through the scripture right. The PALM (the helps ministry) is connected to the fingers (FIVE-FOLD ministry) and the HEAD (Jesus) gives commands to all parts of the arm to function so the HAND. These are specifically mentioned in Ephesians 4:11-12. Let Me clean out the cup and give you the new wine, for the old wine has lost it’s savor to Me. And it is the same today…. The apostles, prophets and five-fold ministry leaders are called to get the Body of Christ into a place of alignment with the Head of His Church, Jesus Christ. Next to the middle finger, we have the ring finger, (on the right hand), and this has been labeled for our purposes, the finger of the pastor, or shepherd. The five-fold ministry is spoke of in Ephesians 4 and the importance of this ministry is quite clear as you read the verses there. They are often expositors, theologians or have a specific burden and emphasis in some special area of truth to teach the body of Christ. Paul referred to these as both spirituals and manifestations. Members Only. A teacher’s heart and passion is for truth. As you go on up the building, there are stairs. The office of the Pastor can be illustrated by the ring finger in that he is married to the church, which is his life and passion. HTML tags allowed in your comment:
, Christian Prophecy, Prayers & Bible Sharing — Updated Daily, “But many who are first will be last and the last first.”. But the foundation has become loose and fallen down; it has been crumbling down year after year. We have as our illustration, the thumb, which can reach all the other fingers, and is thus analogous with the apostolic ministry. Only when each of these ministries have come into complete unity, will they attain to the fullness of their own individual callings and equipping. Jesus thought five graces, including apostles, were important to the success of His Church. They are actually the gifts God has given to the church. So what does this do to the five-fold ministry hand explaination? The prophet is the pointer finger on the hand of God. This office is very different from the spirituals or manifestations spoken of in 1 Corinthians 12 and 14. An evangelist as a soul winner, there has usually been one “world evangelist” in every generation that God raised up as a soul winner to the masses. It had holes in it, and the mortar was missing in places, and it was done very crudely. The human hand is a simple analogy to help illustrate the five-fold ministry. These are people God has gifted and placed in one of these offices for the benefit and building of the church. Take the Five Fold Ministry Test now to discover your Kingdom Strengths. Read more. All of these fingers, or ministries are important, and none are “more important,” than others. A few years ago, The LORD showed me a vision of a building, and told me that he wanted me to pray for the whole Body of Christ. The term five-fold ministry is not found word for word in the Bible. On April 6, 1960, Brother Coleman was saved and three days later on April 9, 1960, was filled with the Holy Ghost. “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect (mature) man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:11-13). Thank you. 6 min read. Their authority is given in the realm of foundation laying or pioneering. Let us examine the calling, preparation and ordination of leadership. Five fold ministry gifts release dynamics and benefits that will enrich your life. Every one of us has been called to build up the Body of Christ. These stairs are the pastors, and teachers and evangelists; for they are part of My original plan. You have imported the finest wood for your altar piece. They are to operate only as “He wills” or chooses (1 Corinthians 12:11). What are the things you will find yourselves doing? Fivefold ministry is not something you can put yourself forward for—it is not self-appointed, but confirmed and commissioned by other fivefold ministry leaders. 2. “When it comes to a study of the five-fold ministry in the New Testament, prophets are mentioned a few times, the evangelist is specifically mentioned a couple of times, pastors and teachers are referred to occasionally, but apostles are mentioned often.” ~ Bill Scheidler And yet, apostleship is the most misunderstood of all of them. “For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another” (Romans 12:4-5). For every step that goes up, has a representative of mine on it. 1. Hi, I'm Jamie. There needs to be new wine in new wineskins; the old will not work any longer, for the old container is falling apart; the old ways are no longer working. America — Fear Not! They are foundational in their emphasis, and because of this, the rest of the structure of the building “rests” upon them. This is phenomenal. We must know that servanthood is of primary importance here, for as we should know: “But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. The test is 50 questions and will take about 10-15 minutes to complete. JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. This type of restoration can be seen over the last 50 years of Church history. In the abundance of scripture we see that YAHVEH places a high value on zealousness from those who represent Him. Walk unto this road, for it is my word unfolding. Thus those who have been called as prophets may well remain as such and yet now because of God’s purposes and an expansion of His plan, there is a joining together of the apostolic and prophetic. A temple is not built with human hands, but with each stone that you bring. This is the hand that performs the work that He desires in this world today. The Ministry of Christ - The five-fold ministry The laying on of hands will help the five-fold ministry continue as anointed leadership recognizes the calling and separates through the laying on of hands those God ordained for ministry. Customer reviews. Each finger represents an office. The hand is often used as an illustration of the five-fold ministry and id a very valuable illustration because there are many things that we can draw from it. This office or gift can be illustrated best by the index finger – pointing, speaking strongly and authoritatively and often in rebuke to the church. According to scripture, Mt. Will we be prepared and ready? My Word is filled with promises and warnings, and you will find these promises and warnings on this road. They are, along with the Apostles, indeed a part of the church's foundation. Join with them in following Me. Now in the 1990s, we see the stage set, where the apostolic ministry has come into place, and will continue throughout the next few years. It is one of government and in “fathering” others, and working together with those in a capacity of wisdom, love, and understanding of each in their unique talents and giftings. A steward is a man who stands in a living relationship to all that is YAHVEH, and an equal close relationship to all who look to his Lord for every bit of their survival. For Saul wanted to rule over his kingdom but I chose a young lad from out of the fields. Only 1 left in stock. It is therefore of utmost importance to get a biblical understanding of the five-fold ministry, so that our churches will be healthy and functioning according to the will and plan of God. 4:13). Primarily as a result of this verse, some believe God has restored, or is restoring, the offices of apostle and prophet in the church today. Servant. It is inevitable then for us who are called to the Five-Fold Ministry, The Mighty Hand of YAHVEH, to develop a zeal for the covenant of YAHVEH. These gifts may be fine tuned and sharpened by the Holy Spirit with use over time, but they are what a person is naturally inclined toward after conversion. When I first attended church as a child, I based my whole experience of Christianity on a small number of stories, told by well meaning 'Sunday school' teachers. So then the five fold ministry are not spiritual gifts per say they are the people the joints of the body whom Jesus Christ gives to us to get us working properly to make us grow and build ourselves up in life We brothers and sisters in Christ. What are your questions about the five-fold ministry? For My Ministers will function in the full display of their gifts.”. You have not considered the WEIGHT of what you have been building with. The old hand was degraded and ineffective. You see, it’s because of how things have been done for so many years; but I AM a creative God, and I do things in a new way. Notice, “He gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers” (Ephesians 4:11). Love The Lord Bible Studies … Our foundation and chief cornerstone is Christ Jesus! “The very structure of a building needs its foundation to be solid. No one minister or ministry, has the full picture here. We shall use the word, “gather” for this finger for the purpose of illustration. Dynamic Five Fold Team Ministry the five fold ministry, to necessarily implement the leadership structure called for in this book. The fivefold ministry leaders are raised up as by God’s express will, and are seen as Christ’s gifts (domata) to the Church. 3. Opportunities for ministry will open-up more and more. Many of us have perhaps heard of the analogy of the hand used to help illustrate the five-fold ministries. Hardcover. Notes: [1] The ‘first generation’ being the 12 Apostles commissioned by Jesus. Can you lift-up the entire structure and make a new foundation? © His Kingdom Prophecy, The Academy of Light – Prophetic Magazine, What The LORD is Saying Today — January 2021, What The LORD is Saying Today — December 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — November 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — October 2020, Warriors for The Kingdom Destiny of The Nations, Nothing Can Outlast Your Anointed Confidence In God, Wait for Me, All Is Not as It Seems, America.
2020 five fold ministry hand