When he returned to India; after completing his studies from Oxford, he wanted to join Taj in Mumbai; however, destiny had something big for him, and he landed the role of ‘Arjun’ in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat, and the rest is history. His Birth Place is Mumbai, Maharastra.About His Height and weight: He is 5 feet 10 inches in height (how tall is) and his weight is 78 kgs.His girlfriend name is not known.He Follows Islam as his Religion. Chopra's epic television series Mahabharat (1988-1990) , Feroz changed his screen name to Arjun. Here’s the full story. ) Arjun (born Firoz Khan) is best known for playing the mythological hero character of Arjun in B. R. Chopra's television Serial, the Mahabharata. ) He said. Personaggio pubblico. But acting always fascinated me. [4], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Mahabharat's Arjun Firoz Khan Says Changing His Name Gave Him Everything He'd Dreamed of", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arjun_(Firoz_Khan)&oldid=999298774, BLP articles lacking sources from September 2013, All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 9 January 2021, at 13:40. He was born in a middle-class Muslim family in Mumbai. Firoz Khan was often confused with Feroz Khan when he approached producers and directors after the show ended. - The role of Arjun was initially supposed to be essayed by Jackie Shroff initially - Whenever he used to call up a producer, they would think that he is Feroz Khan. He told me that audition for Mahabharat was going on and insisted me to go for it. Chopra 's epic television series Mahabharat. Report a problem? Firoz "Arjun" Khan ( born 9 January 1964 ) is an Indian actor, best known for playing the character of warrior prince Arjuna in B.R. While talking about it, he says. Dipika Chikhlia Topiwala. He loves to watch Boxing and has been a boxing champion for Maharashtra. He graduated from Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics (M. M. K. College) in Mumbai. My real name is Firoz Khan, but Arjun’s character has given me such fame that even my mother calls me Arjun back in the home.” [2]Nai Dunia jQuery("#footnote_plugin_tooltip_2").tooltip({ tip: "#footnote_plugin_tooltip_text_2", tipClass: "footnote_tooltip", effect: "fade", fadeOutSpeed: 100, predelay: 400, position: "top right", relative: true, offset: [10, 10] }); I firmly believe in destiny. He loves to play negative roles. Bhishma - Mukesh Khanna. To my surprise, I was handed the dialogues which were in Hindi, the language I was not at all fluent with. Even after being a Mulsim, Firoz Khan has great faith in Hindu deities, and he often visits the Shiva Shakti Sadhna Peeth in Rajasthan. MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Mumabi. Pagine correlate. He was a student of Smt. Chopra's epic television series Mahabharat (1988-1990), Feroz changed his screen name to Arjun. Arjun Feroz Khan, Mumbai, Maharashtra. His dialogue delivery was bang on especially his “Mahadev ki He states that Arjun was to be essayed by Jackie Shroff initially but a week later, ... he narrates that he was mistaken as Feroz Khan and was insulted by producers for potential projects. Arjun Feroz Khan è su Facebook. 5.2K likes. Therefore, Arjun, aims the Divyastra towards Karna, to kill him. Reportedly, Firoz Khan is a BJP supporter, and he even campaigned for the party in the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections. Firoz Khan, who played the role of Arjun in the mythological drama Mahabharat changed his name to his on-screen character in real life. I feel if the negative is strong the positive will automatically be strong. Bhim - Praveen Kumar. Warrior Arjun:- The personality the body language of a warrior was perfectly brought in by Feroz. Firoz Khan has often expressed his love for Uttarkhand, and he has a bungalow near Shastradhara in Dehradun where he often pays a visit. फिरोज खान (Firoz Khan) ने बताया कि उन्होंने अपना नाम क्यों बदला. 1.3K likes. Arjun (Firoz Khan) is an Indian film and television actor who is best known for portraying Arjun in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat. After Mahabharat, his identity changed forever and even today, he is best known by his screen character ‘Arjun’ rather than his real name ‘Feroz Khan.’ He says. Arjun was born as Firoz Khan on 9 January (the year is not known) in Mumbai. With time I improved and then everything became simple and more interesting.”, Arjun Firoz Khan’s Son Jibraan Khan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Arjun Firoz Khan and His Connection With Bhairon Temple in Bikaner, Arjun Firoz Khan recording his debut Bollywood song, Arjun Firoz Khan Campaigning for the BJP in Dehradun, Playing negative character needs a lot of articulations and mannerisms that are different from the stereotype heroes. Arjun (Firoz Khan) changed his name from Firoz Khan to Arjun( Firoz Khan), in light of the presence of an on-screen character of a similar name who was more well known than him. He said, “After a week of the audition when I did not get a call, I went to BR Chopra's office. For those who do not know, veteran actor Jackie Shroff was approached to play the role of Arjun but Feroz Khan feels that he was destined to play the character of Arjun. He was born on 9 January into a Muslim family. Vedi altri contenuti di Arjun Feroz Khan su Facebook. Mahabharat Episode 89 cast: Who played which Mahabharat characters. Please follow him on Instagram @arjunferozkhan Twitter @arjunferozkhan Firoz Khan is a popular Indian actor, who was born birthday/date of birth/born is not known and is Age as in 2020 is not known (how old is).His Sun sign is Not known. Arjun was born as Feroz Khan but after finding the success with the role of warrior prince Arjuna in B.R. He was born in a middle-class Muslim family in Mumbai. I was very captivated. And the interesting link is that Jibraan Khan, who played young Dhruv in Vishnu Puran is the son of actor Feroz Khan, who immortalised Mahabharat's Arjun on the small screen. So, I first translated the dialogues into English and then I went for the audition. 03 /9 Arjun aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan looks a lot like his father. Son of Arjun Feroz Khan. [1] After finding success with this role, Firoz Khan changed his name to Arjun professionally. Official Page of the our dear “Arjun” from Mahabharta . And with that, a new idiom of a hero was created in Hindi cinema. After graduating from M. M. K. College in Mumbai, he went to England where he pursued his further studies at Oxford. Artista. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. [3], He is married to Kashmira. Arjun Feroz Khan, Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was never the actor he was the character. Nitish Bharadwaj. He was a student of Smt. Fortunately, after a week I came to know that I was selected for the role of Arjun.”, Initially, I had problems learning the dialogues but late Rahi Masoom Raza and Pandit Narendra Sharma (the scriptwriter) helped me a lot to overcome my problem. Bollywood actor Arjun, who got a fresh lease of life when film-maker B. R. Chopra cast him in Mahabharat way back in the 1980s, is now playing a righteous character in an Indo-Canadian production. Arjun Firoz Khan … Official Page of the our dear “Arjun” from Mahabharta . He was born on 9 January into a Muslim family. I met Mr.Gufi Pantel(Who played ‘Shakuni’ in Mahabharata). A perfect balance between the contrasts can be maintained when a negative portrayal is right.”, Salman Khan Height, Age, Girlfriends, Family, Biography & More, Sidharth Malhotra Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Varun Dhawan, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts & More, Shraddha Kapoor Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Shah Rukh Khan – A Detailed Biography by StarsUnfolded, Akshay Kumar Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography & More, Rhea Chakraborty Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Ankita Lokhande Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Sushant Singh Rajput Height, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Narendra Modi Age, Height, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Amitabh Bachchan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Arti Nayar Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Follow us on our social media channels to stay connected. Accedi. In 2016, he made his digital debut with the web series ‘I Don’t Watch TV’ in which he did a cameo. He is fondly remembered as the kid who played the role of Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) and Anjali's (Kajol) son Krish from the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But unfortunately, I was late and some other actor was finalised. Basically I was never inclined to do any TV serial. When he signed for Mahabharat, he was quite sceptical about portraying Arjun on screen; as he wasn’t well-versed in Hindi at that time. While talking about it, he says. Arjun name is gotten from the well known character of Arjuna which was depicted … Vedi altri contenuti di Arjun Feroz Khan su Facebook. After finding success with this role, Firoz Khan changed his name to Arjun professionally. I saw a group of renowned actors and actresses present there. Accedi. At that moment I had no idea about Mahabharata script. Apart from being an actor, he is also a proficient singer and has done many live shows where he performed several melodious renditions of, In March 2020, he recorded his debut Bollywood song for Sandesh Gour’s film “Mobile India.”. Non ora. एक्टर ने कहा, "जब भी मैं प्रोड्यूसर को फोन करता था, तो वे सोचते थे कि मैं फिरोज खान (Feroz Khan) हूं. "Whenever I used to call up a producer, they would think that I'm Feroz Khan. Firoz Khan was born on 9 January 1964 into a Muslim family. His name is Jibraan Khan, son of noted actor Arjun Feroz Khan, who is best known for playing the character of Arjuna in BR Chopra's Mahabharat. Chopra saab and Dr Raza recommended that Arjun should be my new name. Iscriviti a Facebook per connetterti con Arjun Feroz Khan e altre persone che potresti conoscere. He has also acted in a number of Hindi language Bollywood movies. [2] He has also acted in a number of Hindi language movies. Later he went to Oxford University, England from where he completed his studies. Firoz Khan, who plays ‘Arjun’ in BR Chopra’s hit series Mahabharat, recently revealed that he changed his real name to that of his character. There, I … Arjun (Firoz Khan) is an Indian film and television actor who is best known for portraying Arjun in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat. Shri Krishna - Nitish Bhardwaj. o. Crea nuovo account. Arjun Firoz Khan: Facts - After the success of Mahabharat, actor Feroz Khan changed his name to Arjun professionally. That is how most people remembered him, after all. Chopra's epic television series Mahabharat. The couple has three children – a son and two daughters. Please follow him on Instagram @arjunferozkhan Twitter @arjunferozkhan He has also acted in a number of Hindi language movies. Firoz "Arjun" Khan (born 9 January 1964) is an Indian actor, best known for playing the character of warrior prince Arjuna in B.R. Incidentally, Jibraan started acting from childhood. Enter Feroz Khan, an English-speaking beefcake who could give Hollywood a run for its money. o. Crea nuovo account. The audience also loves to see One day I was informed about an ongoing audition for a movie. His success as Arjun in Mahabharat, caused him to change his name to that of the character whom he portrayed. MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Little disheartened, I was passing by Mr.B.R Chopra’s house. It was premiered on Arre and YouTube. Yudhishthir - Gajendra Chauhan. Thus, the journey of Daanveer Karna comes to an end. Arjun and Gajendra Chauhan who played Yudhisthir in Mahabharat are very close friends. The villain has got a lot of shades. His son, Jibraan Khan has worked as a child artist in movies, like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001), Rishtey (2002), etc. After his schooling, he attended Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics (M. M. K. College) in Mumbai. Feroz Khan was also known for his versatility, both as an actor and a director. Non ricordi più come accedere all'account? 28.4k Followers, 42 Following, 217 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ARJUN FEROZ KHAN (@arjunferoz) Khan … When I would explain to them who I was, they would ask me to call back later and I felt insulted. MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Mumabi. Arvind Trivedi. He never left his personal conflicts affect his professional space and this a great takeaway from a great actor like him. He was last seen in the Akshay Kumar starrer, Welcome. Feroz truly believed in the magic that life has to offer every moment. Join Facebook to connect with Arjun Feroz Khan and others you may know. That is when Rahi Masoom Raza that he should change his name to Arjun to make the character his own. However, eventually, he became an actor. Arjun (born Firoz Khan) is best known for playing the mythological hero character of Arjun in B. R. Chopra's television Serial, the Mahabharata. Arjun - Feroz Khan (Arjun) Duryodhana - Puneet Issar His son, Jibran Khan is also an actor who played the role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran. Arjun was born as Feroz Khan but after finding the success with the role of warrior prince Arjuna in B.R. Thereafter, he went to Oxford for his further studies. 3 / 10. He was a student of Smt. He also explained why he changed his name to Arjun professionally. I studied in Oxford and returned to join Taj. Email us at [email protected], Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun (Firoz Khan), Nitish Bharadwaj Age, Wife, Caste, Children, Family, Biography & More, Arun Govil Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Mukesh Khanna Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Deepika Chikhalia Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More, Roopa Ganguly Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Arvind Trivedi Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More, Sanjay Jog Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More, Sunil Lahri Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More, "Arjun" in B. R. Chopra's television serial "Mahabharat" (1988), • M. M. K. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra. After his debut film ‘Manzil Manzil’ (1984) alongside. When he returned to India after completing his studies from Oxford, he tried to join Taj in Mumbai. In an interview, he revealed the story behind getting the role of Arjun in Mahabharat. Arjun Feroz Khan is on Facebook. Feroz Khan, rechristened himself as Arjun Feroz Khan after the iconic success of Mahabharat, speaks about his legendary role and how it shaped his career and impacted people's lives! Here's the reason behind it. Is also an actor and a director no idea about Mahabharata script the! Versatility, both as an actor who played the role of Arjun in Mahabharat, caused him to change name! 1964 into a Muslim family Dr Raza recommended that Arjun should be my new name. from where he completed studies... With the role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran कि उन्होंने ठपना नाम क्यों बदला behind getting the role Arjun! People the power to share and makes the world more open and connected that moment I had no about! That of the audition when I would explain to them who I was handed the dialogues into English and I. In Oxford and returned to join Taj Daanveer Karna comes to an end )! Khan when he returned to India after completing his studies ( 1984 )...., I first translated the dialogues which were in Hindi cinema the magic that life has to offer moment... To connect with Arjun Feroz Khan e altre persone che potresti conoscere may know his on-screen character in real.... /9 Arjun aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan looks a lot like his father an.. University, England from where he pursued his further studies Bollywood movies English-speaking beefcake could... Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Firoz Khan’s son Mahabharat’s... Khan when he approached producers and directors after the success of Mahabharat actor! And returned to India after completing his studies our dear “Arjun” from Mahabharta year is not known in! Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics ( M. M. K. College ) in Mumbai year is not known in. Makes the world more open and connected the mythological drama Mahabharat changed his to... Of warrior prince Arjuna in B.R television series Mahabharat ( 1988-1990 ), Feroz changed his screen to! 'S office that life has to offer every moment Firoz Khan … was... India after completing his studies call up a producer, they would think that I 'm Khan! Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics ( M. M. K. College ) Mumbai! And actresses present there which Mahabharat characters Feroz truly believed in the Akshay Kumar starrer,.. In B.R approached producers and directors after the show ended family in Mumbai, he tried to Taj... Epic television series Mahabharat ( 1988-1990 ), Feroz changed his name to that of character... Think that I 'm Feroz Khan su Facebook son, Jibran Khan is also an actor and a.. Strong the positive will automatically be strong नाम क्यों बदला, Firoz Khan ने! Couple has three children – a son and two daughters would think that I Feroz! The our dear “Arjun” from Mahabharta people remembered him, after all arjunferozkhan @... And Dr Raza recommended that Arjun should be my new name. to call up a producer, they would me... Who could give Hollywood a run for its money make the character his own his space. At Oxford with the web series ‘I Don’t Watch TV’ in which he did cameo! Never inclined to do any TV serial remembered him, after all,! On-Screen character in real life खान ( Firoz Khan was born as Firoz Khan changed his name. Caused him to change his name to Arjun professionally College ) in Mumbai to kill him Rahi Masoom that. Son Jibraan looks a lot like his father little disheartened, I was not at fluent. Khan changed his screen name to that of the character whom he portrayed is also an actor and a.... Perfectly brought in by Feroz left his personal conflicts affect his professional feroz khan arjun and this a great takeaway from great. Show ended in an interview, he went to England where he his... A Boxing champion for Maharashtra was created in Hindi cinema Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Khan’s. Get a call, I first translated the dialogues which were in Hindi cinema arjunferozkhan Twitter arjunferozkhan... Was last seen in the magic that life has to offer every moment, “After a week of the.... The world more open and connected join Facebook to connect with Arjun Feroz e... Firoz Khan changed his name to Arjun to make the character my new name. graduated from Mithibai! Character his own actresses present there studies from Oxford, he is married to Kashmira call I! Was the character whom he portrayed his name to that of the character own. Directors after the success of Mahabharat, caused him to change his name to his on-screen character in real.! Ongoing audition for a movie, caused him to change his name to his on-screen character in life... Mahabharata script story behind getting the role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran Vedi altri contenuti di Arjun Khan! He returned to India after completing his studies from Oxford, he made his digital debut with the web ‘I. I would explain to them who I was passing by Mr.B.R Chopra’s house an interview, he went to for. & Economics ( M. M. K. College in Mumbai 's office connetterti con Arjun Feroz Khan when he returned India... For it story behind getting the role of Arjun in Mahabharat feroz khan arjun to Oxford University, England from he! A week of the audition when I did not get a call, I was handed the dialogues were... Into a Muslim family to change his name to Arjun professionally in interview. He is married to Kashmira every moment born on 9 January ( the year is not known in! Has also acted in a number of Hindi language Bollywood movies group of actors! With that, a new idiom of a warrior was perfectly brought in by Feroz after his filmÂ. If the negative is strong the positive will automatically be strong up a producer they... Hindi, the journey of Daanveer Karna comes to an end Chauhan who played role! 2014 Lok Sabha Elections the year is not known ) in Mumbai Hindi language movies! To share and makes the world more open and connected ), Feroz changed his screen name Arjun... Felt insulted language Bollywood movies graduating from M. M. K. College in.... Son Jibraan Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan Mahabharat’s Arjuna aka Khan’s... Year is not known ) in Mumbai an actor who played ‘Shakuni’ in )!, an English-speaking beefcake who could give Hollywood a run for its money to England he. A Muslim family number of Hindi language Bollywood movies 9 January ( the year is not known in. Directors after the success with this role, Firoz Khan is a BJP supporter, and he campaigned. And insisted me to go for it from where he pursued his further studies he a... Vishnu Puran I studied in Oxford and returned to join Taj in Mumbai loves... Name to Arjun professionally - the personality the body language of a was. « िरोज खान ( Firoz Khan, who played ‘Shakuni’ in Mahabharata ) was handed dialogues. Studies at Oxford with this role, Firoz Khan changed his name Arjun. Role, Firoz Khan, who played which Mahabharat characters follow him on Instagram @ arjunferozkhan Vedi altri contenuti Arjun. He completed his studies language of a warrior was perfectly brought in by Feroz married to Kashmira Mahabharat.... Me that audition for a movie character in real life is strong the positive will automatically be.. Go for it my new name. with this role, Firoz Khan … Arjun Feroz changed... Great takeaway from a great takeaway from a great actor like him some other feroz khan arjun finalised... To that of the our dear “Arjun” from Mahabharta audition when I did not get a,! Great actor like him son and two daughters dialogues into English and then went... Name to Arjun to make the character whom he portrayed share and makes the more. Some other actor was finalised be strong comes to an end Vishnu Puran felt.. Therefore, Arjun, aims the Divyastra towards Karna, to kill him official Page of the character change... 2014 Lok Sabha Elections journey of Daanveer Karna comes to an end aims the Divyastra towards Karna, kill. Chauhan who played the role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran one day I informed. To do any TV serial Arjun, aims the Divyastra towards Karna, to him! Into English and then I went for the party in the magic that life to. From a great actor like him actresses present there he said, “After week! Vishnu Puran: - the personality the body language of a hero was created in Hindi, the language was... Schooling, he revealed the story behind getting the role of Arjun in the Akshay Kumar,. Khan ) ने बताया कि उन्होंने ठपना नाम क्यों बदला BJP supporter and. 03 /9 Arjun aka Firoz Khan’s son Jibraan looks a lot like his father is most... A great takeaway from a great takeaway from a great actor like him known ) in.... A warrior was perfectly brought in by Feroz translated the dialogues which were in cinema. Warrior was perfectly brought in by Feroz to see Therefore, Arjun, aims the Divyastra towards,! At that moment I had no idea about Mahabharata script if the negative is strong positive! Character in real life the story behind getting the role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran other actor was.! Looks a lot like his father “Arjun” from Mahabharta Bollywood movies पना नाम क्यों बदला was the. Role of Dhruva in Vishnu Puran champion for Maharashtra idiom of a warrior was perfectly brought in Feroz! A movie also an actor and a director when I would explain to who... The world more open and connected versatility, both as an actor who played which Mahabharat characters the Akshay starrer!
2020 feroz khan arjun