My skin doesn’t like those either. @CMRicher   The best thing to do is stop using everything and give your skin a break while it settles downs you’re likely reacting to the high  vitmain C content combined with freshly exfoliated skin. Drunk Elephant Hates My Skin. written by Connie Wang. I was so excited to use the belief moisture bomb and it caused a terrible breakout all over my face. I have never used anything that has done this to my skin EVER, it's like sand paper and raw around my mouth and eyes. Same here. Close. That’s what I had! Posted by. I … Welcome to Unfiltered, where we give our honest, no-B.S. Ok, first things first. You’ll find Drunk Elephant products free from drying alcohol, silicones, chemical screens, fragrance/dyes, SLS (sodium laureth sulfate) and essential oils. I was curious to see how Drunk Elephant products would perform in terms of anti-aging, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and overall balancing of the skin. CLICK {} TO SEE THE FULL LISTEverybody in the Cult’s getting tipsy! Close. I have not tried the brand yet I am looking for a good eye cream for dark under eye circles. anyways,  im going to finish my travel sizes and i wont be using this brand ever again.. BUTTTT i have to say..my skin is looking better now, Unfortunately or fortunately i purchased the full size Vit C, i have the same experience. Some of DE products have ferments in them, definitely the Lala retro. Any advise this has never happened. I noticed this has helped so much with the health of my skin and pairs well with almost any Drunk Elephant product. The two acids can sometimes react with each other especially with sensitive skin. And as we get older, our skin needs more and more help which is why I use hydration products on the regular like Drunk Elephant’s B-Hydra Intense Hydration Serum and F Balm Electrolyte Water Facial. Ever since I purchased my first product by Drunk Elephant, their F-Balm, I can admit that I got hooked on buying their products. 9 Jelly Cleanser – a powerhouse cleanser with a pH of 5.5 to preserve the acid mantle of the skin. Discover products that combine the effectiveness of clinical skin care and the safety of natural ingredients. Ole Henrisken oil control toner, Caudalie essence, OHen power day serum (for day) and night cream(for night) (Bakichol line) , Herbivore Bakichol serum, Ole Henrisken gel Creme moisturizer (truth line) and An eye Creme the Tatcha peony one has worked well for me. I have been using many Drunk Elephant products for over a year now with great results but I continually add other products like the Ordinary, Dr. Jart and a lot of other Korean skincare products into the mix. I quit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the 30PlusSkinCare community. “When I created Drunk Elephant, I isolated the most effective ingredients that directly benefit the health of the skin. Due to the high marula oil content, I would use this up within six to 12 months (before it oxidizes). Drunk Elephant is one of them.. I also really like the baby facial and some of the other serums. Drunk Elephant Reviews: Drunk Elephant Cleansers Their serums, baby facial and A- Passioni aren’t the kind of products that could be started simultaneously. Save money on things you want with a Drunk Elephant Skin Care promo code or coupon. ‍♀️. share. Guess my skin LOVES the #Suspicious6! This Drunk Elephant Beste No. I got a sample of the Lala in an Allure box, and I've been trying really hard not to like it, but man my skin is just loving it. Went back to my Clinique/Paula’s Choice products... skin improved instantly. When you walk into any major beauty store or counter, there's no mistaking the best Drunk Elephant products for any other brands. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol 5 Month Skin Update! Donation to the blog to help it continue running 73. 24. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum $144.00 - $215.00 This product manages to keep the surface of the skin clear of dead skin cell debris that can lead to congestion and block absorption of moisture, hydration and other actives in a routine. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. C-Firma™ has a pH of 3.3. Funny thing is DE tells you if you aren't using them exclusively it's your fault. Does anyone have any good of bad experience with this? Such a disappointment! I had that experience with the Belif brand. After 3 days of using it, I have decided to stop as my skin was getting irritated and dry. Thank you for sharing your experience My experience with Tlc was similar to yours! Tiffany Masterson, the founder of buzzy skin-care brand Drunk Elephant, never wanted to be an entrepreneur. As a consumer I just didn’t understand why. I spent an awful lot of money and ended up just giving it away. i started using drunk elephant again and my skin looks a lot better now and it doesnt burn anymore. 9 Jelly Cleanser ($32) is one of my top picks, because it actually takes my makeup off and without stripping my skin of its natural moisturizer. Follow. So what exactly are these 6 offenders? Tiffany Masterson, the founder of buzzy skin-care brand Drunk Elephant, never wanted to be an entrepreneur. The tiny elephant logo stamped on the plain white containers with bright lids certainly look pretty, but packaging isn't the only reason why the brand, founded by Tiffany Masterson, retained a cult-like following. Unfortunately, it made me break out LIKE CRAZYYYY!! Any recommendations? I have normal to dehydrated skin. Drunk Elephant has literally been life changing for me and my skin. I noticed this has helped so much with the health of my skin and pairs well with almost any Drunk Elephant product. Seconding it might be the thing with ferments in it. Now I think of Drunk Elephant as an ingredient-elimination philosophy for a total skin reset. share. Archived. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. It takes off all traces of makeup and sunscreen, yet is gentle on the skin. ftc. Tatcha uses fragrance and alcohol in their like (but not in all of the products). it felt like i was sitting in the sun and my skin got rough, tight... almost two weeks using the product my eyes started peeling..later on that same exact day my neck had gotten severely itchy... i wake up the next day and my entire face has blotches of red rashes (burned like crazy) and my skin looked dry and it was peeling every where. 100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance. Honestly, I am not knocking the brand as I still wish I could use their products since their ingredients are great! Hyaluronic acid has always reigned king of skin hydration helpers and for good reason — it can hold up to 1000X its weight in water! I’m keeping Protini and B Hydra. Drunk Elephant and carefully selected third parties use cookies on this site to improve performance, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. I had high hopes. DE also does not use essential oils, considering them irritating, though my skin loves essential oils. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum $144.00 - $215.00 This product manages to keep the surface of the skin clear of dead skin cell debris that can lead to congestion and block absorption of moisture, hydration and other actives in a routine. My Honest Review Of The Drunk Elephant Skin Care Line. I have a sensitive combination skin, and even just after one wash, my skin was feeling a bit dry. Used the Littles and nothing else for 2 weeks. Cut to my sephora birthda gift of DE gel cleanser and moisturizer. too bad because the belief aqua bomb didn't cause break outside but I have to reapply too often on the dry spots in my chin area. Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition! I didn’t. 37 comments. some of the products like the Retro Lala cream was way too oily for my skin but the B Hydra Serum is what I use every single day and I have had no negative experiences with it. The tiny elephant logo stamped on the plain white containers with bright lids certainly look pretty, but packaging isn't the only reason why the brand, founded by Tiffany Masterson, retained a cult-like following. Other people's skin responds well to AHAs, and that debate is one that has been had numerous times over the years on this board. Every morning I had new zits but … Peet Rivko and Drunk Elephant have sworn them off entirely; Trilogy and Sunday Riley both offer some essential oil-free formulas. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I dont know if this is normal coming from drunk elephant .. is this a sign of it working?? I started using drunk elephant last February and my skin has never consistently looked as healthy as it does now. Skin care is a pretty big deal, and we love subs like /r/SkinCareAddiction, however we felt there needed to be a sub that deals specifically with skin that's over 30. u/ClassicFilmDame. And are you willing to sell them? Using these products exclusively is the best way to get maximum results.” —Tiffany Masterson. How did you heal your skin (mine is burning)? The medicine cabinet is the new closet, and just as in fashion, in skin care there are those cool brands that pop up on Instagram again and again. I have been using many Drunk Elephant products for over a year now with great results but I continually add other products like the Ordinary, Dr. Jart and a lot of other Korean skincare products into the mix. Product Review. I'm not a fan of DE but so many ppl love their products. I bought the DE trunk this year, forgetting why I hadn't bought more of this brand in the past, and got red blotches within a few days of using a few of the products - the AHAs/BHAs. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Thank you for sharing your experience My experience with Tlc was similar to yours! 5. This really is a game changing holy grail oil! I have had decent luck with Drunk Elephant. Drunk Elephant is one of them.. Drunk elephant vitamin c eye cream. Shop Drunk Elephant at Sephora. Naw bro. Posted by 3 months ago. Because I'm in detective mode with my own skin right now: what did DE do to your skin more specifically, and what products do you think caused it? The Drunk Elephant “The Littles” Starter Kit includes the following: Pink jelly zip-up bag – perfect to hold your Littles and take them with you! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I purchased a travel size kit and i was so excited to try drunk elephant... i had gotten my microdermabrasion facial and then after one week i started using the drunk elephant products.. my skin slowly felt weird and started breaking out. I would return it. Cruelty-Free. Some simple hyaluronic acid will help with maintaining moisture balance. After the first week, I haven’t broken out and I think it is helping with my blackheads. 8 Drunk Elephant Skin Care coupons now on RetailMeNot. we're sorry but we cannot ship drunk elephant to australia, canada, hong kong, malaysia, new zealand, philippines, singapore, south korea or usa Description Far from traditional soap, this ultra-mild, 3-in-1 bar deeply cleanses, subtly exfoliates and detoxifies – all without drying or stripping the skin … yooo same i tried the protini moisturizer and my ENTIRE FACE broke out in fungal acne....it was the worst! And yes. Different lines have different ingredients and what they choose isn't necessarily bad, it just might not work for your skin type. Before I started Drunk Elephant I would use expensive dermatologists' brands as well as all natural products, and my skin was enflamed. C-Firma™ has a reservoir effect, which means it will stay active on skin for up to 72 hours and cannot be washed or rubbed off. My skincare regime Brightening, Dehydrated Skin, Drunk Elephant, Dry skin, oily skin, Sensitive Skin, serum, Vitamin C 1 Comment 9th May 2019 10th Jun 2019 3 Minutes Support the Blog! Adding a few drops of Drunk Elephant’s Marula Oil into my normal nighttime moisturizer afterward, my skin had a lustrous and slick glow, like I was a gleamy seal. Drunk Elephant has produced some of my all time greatest skincare loves and must-haves so I will continue to use, love and purchase the brand. CLICK {} TO SEE THE FULL LISTEverybody in the Cult’s getting tipsy! I started the trial size of the night serum with the Marula oil and I broke out terribly for the first week. Afterward, my skin didn’t look like Prince George, but my skin looked less dull, as though I had just shed the tiredness from a 16-hour plane ride I had taken just a few days before. I hope you’re found a different line that works for you. This oil is so hydrating but its not overly heavy. 25% AHA Blend of Glycolic + (T) Tartaric, (L) Lactic, and (C) Citric Acids: Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and revs up surface turnover to smooth and brighten the appearance of skin. Didn't want it to be true :( I've used oils with very high success. Being allergic/sensitive to fresh pineapple enzyme I didnt think about it. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). Mostly around mouth/nose/chin. Skincare Empties. This Drunk Elephant Beste No. Serious skin care, hair and body heroes that don’t take themselves super seriously, Drunk Elephant’s rise to the top of the industry pops has been (rightfully!) Drunk elephant vitamin c eye cream. GOOD LUCK!!! I … I use mostly ole Henrisken products. so basically none of the creams or cleansers work well for me and that seems to be the case with a lot of people. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Drunk Elephant and carefully selected third parties use cookies on this site to improve performance, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. Could you please tell me what AHA products (5%) you tried after TLC? Many of my subscribers recommended Drunk Elephant to get rid of the hyperpigmentation (in particular C-Firma Day Serum). Even still, it took the ingredients label to convince me the Drunk Elephant retinol would be gentle enough on my skin. Size: 30 ml /1 fl oz My daughter can't use them at all. Their brand is centered around marula oil, so someone whose skin doesn't like marula would not do well with DE. I started using the DE and my skin started clearing up. Same here. I bought it yesterday and it stung on application and I woke up this morning with a red dot underneath my eye. The whole Drunk Elephant line is simply amazing and will change your skin! I get a rashy streak from every ferment product I have tried. At first I thought it was stress. I think some people just don't react well to ferments because of microbiom on their particular skin. I'll have to be more careful. SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO DRUNK ELEPHANT. Drunk Elephant retinol cream review: What it's like to use. One of the few silicone-free moisturizers on the market. TLC, Babyfacial, Framboos, Marula, C-Firma and LaLa were basically all problems. Drunk Elephant cured my acne, restored my skin from being a dry flaky red mess, and actually faded a few age spots. Me too! Where to buy: Sephora • Cult Beauty Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream I also find Consonant HydrExtreme keeps my skin more hydrated, and it's only got two ingredients! SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO DRUNK ELEPHANT. I have had decent luck with Drunk Elephant. Recently I had been trying three DE products (among many other things from other brands) but something in my new skincare routine has left a large rashy streak across my face that won't seem to go away despite discontinuing everything a few days ago :(. I have sensitive acne-prone skin. Firstly many of the products aren’t suitable for sensitive skin. Drunk Elephant has cult status for a reason. I don't have any suggestions, but I had the exact same issue. But, ultimately, only you can determine what ingredients work for your skin. Has a creamy, whipped texture, making it the heavier of the two moisturizers Drunk Elephant offers. Donation to the blog to help it continue running I had used the Rise+Glow and NightBright kits. Skincare Empties. not even water.. i used nothing but water and raw aloe for two days and then my skin got back to normal. I use this oil at night and in the morning with the Drunk Elephant serums, and it is like love to my skin! Drunk Elephant and carefully selected third parties use cookies on this site to improve performance, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. Posted by 3 hours ago. Ever since I purchased my first product by Drunk Elephant, their F-Balm, I can admit that I got hooked on buying their products. Drunk Elephant Reviews: Drunk Elephant Cleansers I just think my skin is way to sensitive and doesn't take to the products (the ones I've tried at least!). Over time, I have learned that I can use AHAs/BHAs once a week or so. It caused milia and dryness for me. I think for the brands like Drunk elephant that have some very strong products, they key is how gently and strategically you introduce them to your skin. Every morning I had new zits but the ones from the day before would be dried up. Drunk Elephant pledge to never use the Suspicious 6 in their non-toxic skin care products. The brand focuses on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support the skin’s acid mantle. reviews of the most buzzed-about beauty products, brands, and services on the market right now. I finished all of the products I was previously using and decided to purchase only Drunk Elephant skincare going forward. It’s also possible to over exfoliate your skin which will cause breakouts as well. Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket? Some people may think it's ridiculous to say skin care is a form of mental health self-care, but for me, that is exactly what Drunk Elephant is!" Comment on the photo with drunk elephant... then come back here and comment below with your user name so I know you entered! I’m the opposite. I m not sure what is going on, Omg same for me so where did you purchase your raw aloe. ; Beste No. I recently decided to give the Drunk Elephant line a try after reading so many amazing reviews. Once your skin has settled try reintroducing one product at a time over the course of a few weeks saving the vitmain C for last as it’s a common culprit of skin irritation. From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations, Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills, Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you, Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests, Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers, Sign in to Sephora for a more personalized experience, Reorder it from in-store and online purchases, Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations, Payments, contact info, addresses and password. I rarely get acne and when I do it's almost always a monthly hormonal issue. Press J to jump to the feed. Again, if your skin can handle it, not a problem. More from Skin Care. I’m really sorry you have to go through that. Since its launch in 2012, Drunk Elephant has become a firm cult favorite among both beauty insiders and casual-but-informed skin care shoppers alike. When you walk into any major beauty store or counter, there's no mistaking the best Drunk Elephant products for any other brands. How Drunk Elephant Changed My Skin May 5, 2020. Even still, it took the ingredients label to convince me the Drunk Elephant retinol would be gentle enough on my skin. Not every product line is for every person. But I use the Caudalie cleanser for acne (night only/green bottle) I stopped washing my face w a cleanser in the mornings. Hyaluronic acid has always reigned king of skin hydration helpers and for good reason — it can hold up to 1000X its weight in water! Close. DE products are expensive. My skincare regime Brightening, Dehydrated Skin, Drunk Elephant, Dry skin, oily skin, Sensitive Skin, serum, Vitamin C 1 Comment 9th May 2019 10th Jun 2019 3 Minutes Support the Blog! Shiseido announced that it will spend $845 million to acquire Drunk Elephant, the female-founded clean skincare brand which has become one of the … keeping your skin lightly moisturized while it heals is a good idea. You’ll have a better idea of which product you’ve reacted to. I have never had them undermine the efficacy of my Drunk Elephant. Thank you! I always tell people you have to ease yourself into drunk elephant especially with some of their harsher products I would use once a week to start out until my skin got used to it. I've used thousands of products...its you. Which ones were they? My skin will sometimes produce extra oil when I have to many exfoliates on and make me break out. Same with Tatcha, I love their line but a lot of ppl complain about it, I think that it's really hit or miss depending on the person and their skin type. Just a statement: Drunk Elephant ruined my skin. Gets tight, i ve noticed dry patches by my inner eye, and breakouts of small whiteheads, i am old and never have had that kind ve breakout. I do an obsessive amount of research on ingredients and though DE has  quote clean products the "peptides" in most of their products are fruit derived. I give up. No Vit c serums. My ire is directed to Sunday Riley - totally ruined my skin and unable to fix it after a visit to my facialist; next up is the dermatologist. How did you heal your skin (mine is burning)? Protini broke me out every time and the night serum caused major discoloration in my skin. However, this is just the process of retinisation and once the skin had adjusted to it, it started showing incredible results! I think C-Firma, TLC, Babyfacial, and possibly LaLa and Marula did me in. Am I having a reaction? If anyone’s looking to offload their DE products, I’ll take them! 1 year ago. Drunk Elephant Hates My Skin. "My mom was a stay-at-home mom and had four children, and I … The reason I decided to go with Drunk Elephant is simple. custom-sephora-footer-social-link.text-07. But u just have to find what works for ur skin. The better I began to feel about my skin, the better I felt inside. Many of my subscribers recommended Drunk Elephant to get rid of the hyperpigmentation (in particular C-Firma Day Serum). Happy Cinco de Mayo! Clogged my pores and dried out my skin. It has coconut alkanes in it as the 2nd or 3rd ingredient I can’t remember and coconut oil and derivatives are pore clogging. Product Review. It was probably the combination of the Vitamin C serum in the morning and the Glycolic acid at night. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. 9 Jelly Cleanser ($32) is one of my top picks, because it actually takes my makeup off and without stripping my skin of its natural moisturizer. I started off with just a few of their products (the vitamin C serum and TLC night serum) and could already tell a difference. I had high hopes. RE: Drunk Elephant destroyed my skin I started the trial size of the night serum with the Marula oil and I broke out terribly for the first week. They are committed to using only ingredients that directly benefit the health of the skin and leave out what they call the Suspicious 6 (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS). Guess my skin LOVES the #Suspicious6! Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Some of the items in this post have been gifted via PR. Even if you don’t have sensitivity you still need to start products many of their products one at a time with only once or twice a week until your skin accept that product and then introduce second product. I've got sensitive skin and acne prone skin myself and I tried a sample for the birthday gifts and it made my skin implode. This is my Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Serum review where I will be sharing my thoughts and opinions on this product after using it on my oily and acne-prone skin. The medicine cabinet is the new closet, and just as in fashion, in skin care there are those cool brands that pop up on Instagram again and again. I haven't seen my skin this bad since I was a teenager and I'm now 28. I have dry sensitive skin. Beauty • Best Beauty Products • Best Facial Moisturizers • Clear Skin • Face Masks. My experiences with Drunk Elephant began long before I ever received a PR gift from them. I am soo glad that I made this decision because my skin has never been so clear and radiant. the agent ellie set was purchased with my … This has been good for me and improved my skin dramatically. "The most beautiful part though is that as my skin cleared and healed, so did my soul. I like some DE products (the C and the balm cleanser) but have issues and really can't use other products. I love everything about this oil! Destroyed my skin! This is so interesting and puzzling to me. Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. Just a statement: Drunk Elephant ruined my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Did you use all of the product up? i stopped using it and it cleared up and then i went to try it again and the exact same thing happened, I've seen a pattern on here, ppl that don't like Tatcha love DE and vice versa. SAME! Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream is an intensive moisturizer for dry skin. save hide report. In my case, C-Firma Day Serum's potent Vitamin C helped to lighten acne scars from where I popped pimples around my jawline and all over my face. I was curious to see how Drunk Elephant products would perform in terms of anti-aging, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and overall balancing of the skin. This is my Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Serum review where I will be sharing my thoughts and opinions on this product after using it on my oily and acne-prone skin. Share your questions, frustrations and triumphs! Serious skin care, hair and body heroes that don’t take themselves super seriously, Drunk Elephant’s rise to the top of the industry pops has been (rightfully!) My ire is directed to Sunday Riley - totally ruined my skin and unable to fix it after a visit to my facialist; next up is the dermatologist. The texture is creamy and feels slightly oily when applied, but absorbs quickly. This is so interesting and puzzling to me. It takes about a week to clear. 10 comments. The brand, loved by everyone from Gwyneth Paltrow to beauty editors, offers nourishing creams, cleansing bars, and brightening serums—all packaged up in Instagram-worthy pops of colour. There’s no way to sugarcoat it. My skin is now more plump, hydrated, acne scars close to gone, large pores diminished and the smoothest skin texture I have ever had! Oh man I just ordered the C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream — should I return it before I open it if I can? In my case, C-Firma Day Serum's potent Vitamin C helped to lighten acne scars from where I popped pimples around my jawline and all over my face. I’ve been raving about Drunk Elephant (DE) for a while now and finally managed to get a post together with my thoughts on the products I own. @CMRicher DE uses AHAs/BHAs and other what I consider "harsh" ingredients in their products. nothing could help the pain. Drunk Elephant introduced us to the benefits of 100% marula oil, and personally, it's now a desert island requirement in my skincare arsenal. I have never had them undermine the efficacy of my Drunk Elephant. Yahoo! Could you please tell me what AHA products (5%) you tried after TLC? Here's exactly what to buy from the Insta-friendly brand, whatever your skincare concern. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. I was really getting excited to try this bar after hearing so much about Drunk Elephant. I'd be suspicious of that first. Only thing I can be thankful for is that it is at least less expensive than the other night cream I just finished and didn't want to repurchase. Drunk Elephant: the skincare brand that has transformed my skin and is selling out in Sephora Save Victoria Hall, Acting Beauty Director 15 February 2017 • 5:50pm. Bye DE, Omg yes I’ve been using the DE the littles and I’m not sure what product specifically is doing this but around my mouth is raw and between my eyebrows HELP ! And as we get older, our skin needs more and more help which is why I use hydration products on the regular like Drunk Elephant’s B-Hydra Intense Hydration Serum and F Balm Electrolyte Water Facial. I've noticed that the Protini causes my cheeks to slightly burn and turn pink so it's a no from me lol, I got a sample of the DE Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil and it made my skin break out so badly :(.
2020 drunk elephant ruined my skin