Instructions here liagriffith, Summers are all about the yum drinks and with drinks come the coasters, and the hostesses are so much worried about them as they want a super gorgeous and functional bunch of them. Letters wood slice paintings make for an amazing item for home decoration. Incorporating a little bit of Mother Earth into your home is the easiest way to give your space more warmth and a natural feel. They would make cheap but worthy gifts to give away so do have their details explored there thecottagemarket, You can make the most pretty and fun looking coasters this summer to get your party guest get so much impressed with. Wood slices, also known as wood cookies, can be used for a variety of projects to add a rustic look and feel. Nov 4, 2019 - There are different DIY projects about creating animal figures. So pick the color that works best for your Christmas decor. Catch tutorial details here allthingsthrifty, Wooden coasters are the most functional ones as they are sturdy and last so much longer and here is how you can create a set of wooden coasters on your own. Simply add on to your existing coat rack! Details here projectnursery, Those boring numbers plates are no more impressive until you get your hands on this wooden slice made number plate with a pot holder and thus totally jazz up the welcoming spaces of your house with it. Paint the woodies of each size in one color. This 'family' slice makes a striking appearance on my mantle. Courtesy of. 20 Amazing DIY Decoration With Wood slice. I have been wanting to make my own wood slices since last year. Fortunately, you can ensure that your wood slices won’t crack as they dry by treating the wood with a stabilizing solution or a salt paste. Again if you don’t have a cutting machine, you could always cut a printed image or saying out and glue that on top with more mod podge. Wood slices are perfect as placemats, they can be used also as place cards and menus – paint or wood burn your menu right on the wood slices and voila! Link here for details northstory, Vases are the must-haves for the empty table tops to be filled and also add a perfect touch of beauty and style to your decor and home embellishment too. You’ll also need some standard grip transfer tape to get the vinyl onto your wood slices. Using adhesive vinyl you can add whatever you like to your wood slice decorations. We’re back today with a huge roundup of ideas featuring one of our favorite trends right now – wood slices! What a unique and fun gift this would be for your child’s teacher or displayed on your work desk. If you want to enhance the look of this piece, add in a few painted slices to match your existing home decor. How awesome would this same design concept be for a rug? AU $21.75 New. Here are the details with complete instructions and tutorial help thesummeryumbrella. There are various home decor styles, trends, and themes that are following by the all homey person living around the globe! First of all, wood possesses a pleasant radiant. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you’re ready for some Christmas decorating inspiration! This year I have made a cute painted rustic heart decoration with small wood slices. This is such a pretty focal point you can place in your entryway or hallway. For a moment I thought what if they are going to throw these logs? Lowest prices. Wood Slice Crafts. Nature’s endless variety makes each slice of Reclaimed wood beautiful and unique. To decorate your wood slice ornaments, use permanent adhesive vinyl — I’m using white and black vinyl in this tutorial. When a piece of wood dries, the cells collapse and wither which cause the wood to split. But with practice, nothing will seem difficult. Either way, there’s something so charming about a wood round with all the bark still attached on the outside. You can buy them at the craft store or cut your own out of logs or branches from your yard. When I had all of my wood slices laid out how I wanted, I then used my glue gun on the high setting and began gluing the slices down one at a time. 99. Paint custom art on the birch wood slices and make fabulous wall art pieces and also make use of the rustic wood log slices to hold the desktop organizers and other accessories and they will definitely bring the rustic decor vibes to your home office desk! These magnets are so much prettier than the old plastic letters and numbers found at most homes of children. Complete details of the idea here girllovesglam, You can glam up your spaces in a really rich style using the birch wood slices and that too in a custom and fun way. You can paint your wood slice ornaments with regular acrylic paint. Check out some fabulous samples given below that will bind you under their creative spell! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Real touch fake flowers, foliage & more. DIY And Crafts. In the last few years wooden accents have become very popular in home decors, wedding and party planning. 99. Succulents are all the craze these days, so why not incorporate a tiny little-potted succulent into your wooden decor by creating a floating shelf. The wood slices are made from a variety of wood slices in various sizes. How to Make a Santa Claus Wood Slice Ornament Mix the paint to create a skin tone and divide the white slice in half with a line of skin toned paint. 22 Genius DIY Home Decor Projects You Will Fall in Love with!! Tree Swing Country Design: Wood slice rustic theme wedding guest books. This wooden slice made art is the perfect way to let your spaces breath some warmth of nature and its beauty but with a touch of modern style. There are ideas that involve using a DIY wooden log, wooden slices and wooden disks as a piece of art, decoration, interior designing, furniture, camp fire and so much more. Found on anestforallseasons.com. Paint a circle on each of the wood slices. They are really simple to create and can be put to varied uses. Creating wood slices is easy when you keep these steps in mind. Your pot which you guard in house or in front it can be decorated in this way. It is natural and it adds warmth to your decor. They're sturdy decorative elements that add rustic charm to any room. We’re protected and monitored by DMCA, Don’t copy any content without our permission and other respected owners. 20 Amazing DIY Decoration With Wood slice. Wood slices are a great idea for any woodland, boho, rustic and organic wedding, and they are very affordable. We got you the complete details of the idea right on the link here joann, The desks are the symbol of working and dull life of us so you need to add some natural touches there so that space becomes alive for you and adding this rustic piece of wooden log slice would be just perfect. Add a little rustic flair to your fridge with these adorable woodland creature mini magnets. Thus, white wood wall decor can be used for adding texture to the walls in the total white room. Wood is one of my favorite elements to use in decorating. The wood slice ornaments arrive dusty from bark and wood bits so dip a wet cloth in water and wipe the surface of the wood slice ornament. The decoration can look organic in various color schemes. Then I first hopped on board the “wood-slice-wagon” last month when I used a large wood slice to make some chalkboard decor for Thanksgiving! One of a Christmas pudding and the other a funky Frida Kahlo ornament. Very interesting idea for those who are in love. The clock is made on wood slice. For this wooden ornament, I cut out a circle with fabric and glued it down with mod podge. Other Ways to Decorate Wood Slices. Fully detailed tutorial here dukesandduchesses, You would fall in love with this wooden slice photo transfer, and you would surely yearn for one to be displayed on your side tables and add so many cute touches to your decor. Bringing the outdoors in can be as easy as adding a few plants, but topping this creative shelf off with a little wood really ties in the great outdoors into your home. This wooden slice made serving tray is just sure to steal the hearts of the guests or anyone you are serving breakfast, coffee or tea to for being full of natural appeal and wooden texture. Using your cutting machine you can add whatever design you like to the wood slices quickly and easily. Wood slices can be pretty and feminine too! Use and mix all the techniques you like, the colors are up to you and your decor style. Dec 31, 2020 - Explore PebblesAndWoods's board "wood slices", followed by 1184 people on Pinterest. Below are instructions for using a Cricut or Cameo cutting machine, but you can always hand-paint your letters as well. Rustic Timber Centrepieces Wood Slice wooden tree stumps Decor. Browse the attached links to get free access to respective project tutorials and step-by-step instructions! $20.99 $ 20. To add more perks of beauty and style to your glass vases, you can make these wooden slice holders for the vases. 99. This tutorial will show you how to make a personalized wood slice wreath using vinyl and your Cricut. This time you can use them for the beautification of your party tables and making this chalkboard out of the wood slice where you can write any words and phrases relative to your event and celebrations and thus add more warmth and love to your decor. Not only functional but hugely impressive with the natural appeal of wood, these shelves are just super adorable to hang up on your walls and hold your items on with the help of L brackets. $20.99 $ 20. If you have several wood logs lying around don’t hesitate to use them to create some gorgeous things starting from simple coasters and ending with a beautiful wall art. Solid wood slices, wall decorating idea. These next two wood slice ideas were made with larger slices. Red, green, white, and black are great choices, and you should feel free to keep … Get the tutorial at Clean and Scentsible. Red, green, white, and black are great choices, and you should feel free to keep some unpainted to show the lovely natural wood. Using just a few natural materials, you are on your way to crafting a stunning piece of furniture. Crafting doesn't always have to involve bright colors, glitter, and tons of pizzazz, you know! Happy Crafting . Here wood slice isn’t used for decorating simple clock. Video tutorial with Artistro Wood Slices Kit. wood slices – I used these from Amazon (it’s a nice pack of 30 so you can make some for friends!) Large Wood Slices for Crafts, Wood Centerpieces for Tables Wood Slabs with Burlap Ribbon and Jute for Wedding Rustic 7-9 Inches. 1. The natural wood colors are suitable for the walls of any color. This homemade display jar is charming and a great holiday table decor piece. © 2020 HomeBNC.com - All rights reserved. Make use of copper pipe and wood log slices to make precious tables, let the copper pipes build the frame or base of the table and the wood slices will serve as the rustic surfaces and shelves! . Wood Projects. It is natural and it adds warmth to your decor. The pendants are with the fruit theme for a fun time and with spooky Halloween faces too and thus letting the kids drool over them by wearing them around the neck. ?So grab a wooden log wood piece and paint it up with a geometric design in bright shades and add nails to hold the keys with gold fonts saying, Key Pease. Chalkboard. Take inspiration from the world around you. This rustic wreath is the perfect addition to your front porch decor during the colder seasons but also can be transitioned into spring and summer by adding a few simple decor pieces such as ribbon, flowers, paint and more. Looking for the ultimate snacking experience? You could even stain the wood or paint it to fit your existing decor. Tip: Don’t use a glue gun. Talk about fully functional, practical and simple to make… this wood sliced centerpiece is the perfect decor piece all year around. You can paint your wood slice ornaments with regular acrylic paint. Talk about fully functional, practical and simple to make… this We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Paint custom art on the birch wood slices and make fabulous wall art pieces and also make use of the rustic wood log slices … The result is really original! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Find thousands of easy-to-follow crafts on DIYCraftsy. The pastel vintage look of the decorations and the wood slices are a great combination. How perfect would this end table look in your living room or bedroom? paint – acrylic or chalk paint – whatever you have on hand; paint markers (optional) Cricut and adhesive vinyl (optional) fabric and mod podge (optional) How to Make Painted Ornaments. Wood Slice Ornaments. New; Sale; Fresh Flowers; DIY Ideas; Shop Occasions; Catalogues; Valentine's Collection; Artificial Flowers. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Painting a thin wooden slab in vibrant colors is eye-catching and creates a unique decor feature perfect for holding your important belongings when you come home from a long day. These cute little pieces of nature (real or faux) are so versatile but are especially great for Holiday projects. Wood slices add such warmth and rustic charm to your decor. The blank ink looks professional and sophisticated and you can totally create your own using leftover trees in your own backyard. Follow along with this step-by-step tutorial as I show you how to make your very own wood slice reversible porch decoration. All you need to do is add a pair of handles to the wooden slice, and your tray is ready to serve. This is such a fun project that is crafty and magazine worthy. Use a variety of sizes of wood slices for this fun project that you don’t even necessarily need to build. 4.5 out of 5 stars 182. This list is going to encircle them all and would be a big gift for the rustic home decor lovers! The coasters are super easy and fun to make with the wooden slices being stenciled with the black arrow signs being nicely printed on them. The flowers also have been added to add more rustic beauty and warmth to this fall wreath for your front doors. Details here mountainmodernlife, If you always want to be an impressive host, then you should be attentive to the trays that you are using for the serving. Didn’t I need them? You’ll find it so gratifying building and creating your own unique pieces that can be used for years to come and will be a hot topic of conversation when you have guests in your home. Place on a shelf or mantel for a cute vignette. Snow left us and now during spring it is time to prune our trees, to prepare them for an extraordinarily succesfull season, in the process you will remove twigs, branches maybe even logs that once sliced can be used to various diy projects. The clock is made on wood slice. There’s a ton of ideas to realize: mistletoe, trees, snowflakes, various animals and letters. Wood slices are a perfect way to stick to your rustic wedding without breaking the budget, pay your attention to them, they can become a great materials for your wedding crafts and decor! See more ideas about wood slices, tree branches, wood. wedding centerpieces, wood slice decor, arts and crafts, wood rounds, wood slice centerpieces, rustic party RusticWoodSlices. Using wood slices makes a lovely rustic decoration and the flat surface is very easy to work with. Some of our favorite projects are a little more subtle, and they're even better at conveying that "down home," rustic decor vibe that so many of us are looking for. Didn’t I need them? For a moment I thought what if they are going to throw these logs? Sep 22, 2019 - Who for his home would like to create a particularly beautiful decoration, applies best nature materials? Sign making is a popular DIY project but can get a little troublesome if you aren’t familiar with a few little hacks that can help you along the process. Dec 31, 2020 - Explore PebblesAndWoods's board "wood slices", followed by 1187 people on Pinterest. Today I want to share more project ideas you can make using wood slices. Check out these beautiful, yet simple wooden projects and decorations that bring the charm of the outdoors into your home. I am always on the lookout for more ways to use these little wood slices I found at my local craft store. Rustic timber decor, wooden slices ideal for wedding table centrepieces, grazing boards, cake boards, boho event styling, serving boards, platters, birthday party decor. So just stencil your house number on the wooden slice and then add a Mason jar flower pot to it and enjoy a great decorative and functional piece added to your front door decor. 4.Placemats . What I love the most about this piece is the versatility. The possibilities are endless with these nostalgic wooden displays. These slices, covered with a protective lacquer, can be used as individual wall decorations or materials for designing beautiful arrangements and decorative wall panels. Let's hand letter wood slices for some adorably rustic chic Christmas decor! There are a few ways you can create a rustic wooden pencil holder. Along with the wooden slices being nicely circled up on a wreath ring, some burlap ribbon. A light varnish is added on the surface to keep the prints clean and shiny. You’ll even see how to cure real tree slices. For small wood discs and slices, you only need to heat the wood for 10-20 seconds and then repeat the exercise after a gap of 2 minutes. 25 Easy DIY Baseball Crafts & Home Decor Projects, 30 DIY Shabby Chic Home Decor Ideas & Projects, 28 DIY Coastal Decor Ideas for Your Beautiful Home, 25 DIY Craft and Home Decor Ideas with Chevron Pattern, 36 Best DIY Indoor Lighting Ideas | DIY Home Decor Ideas, 30 DIY Headboard Ideas and Plans with Step by Step Instructions. Finding a wooden slice that is large enough to artfully arrange your appetizers is key to this simple project. Unfortunately, we had a mature tree fall during a storm. DIY And Crafts . Wood slice ornaments with paint and photo transfer medium In the past, I’ve made some fun Christmas ornaments with them. Yes using a stencil work you can create any of the colorful designs and arts on the wooden slices and then hang them over your walls and enjoy a great decorative addition to your space and that too at least of the cost. Check out more woodworking projects that are easy to make and sell also for your home to bring great rustic decor vibes and a glam wooden finishing touch to your modern interior decor. You can literally make a clock out of anything, but what better decor piece than a wooden disk? You could place this nature-inspired mirror virtually anywhere in your home… the entryway, living room, dining room, bedroom or even above the bathroom sink! Woodworking. You can buy large or small wood slices at craft stores, but they can be pricey. Using tree trunks as furniture pieces has become increasingly popular by adding a little eco-friendly, natural touch to your space. Place this floating plant shelf next to a window or beside your desk for an extra boost of refreshed air. Complete details here brepurposed, Here is how you can add little impressive details to your dining table decor for the dinner you are preparing for the weekend of any of the event to be celebrated in your spaces. DIY Wood Slice. Thin wood slices get arranged in attractive … What a fun and unique way to keep your keys in a safe place where you can always find them. Oct 12, 2018 - Tree Swing Country Design: Wood slice rustic theme by JKartshop. My neighbors decided to cut down some trees in their backyard because they wanted to build a store house. They’re inexpensive and add such a warm rustic touch to your Christmas tree or holiday decorating! For my project, I used black chalk paint, but I’ve seen really cute wood slice ornaments that have circles painted in gold, green, red, and white. Delivering Australia wide. Install the half-cut D-shaped wood log slices to the wall area using L-brackets to gain outstanding rustic wall shelves that can be used for both storage and display purposes. Whether you are looking for a wooden decor piece for your wall, a centerpiece for your table or for a special event or holiday, you have come to the right place! Cut a slit in the middle of a wood slice and slide in a mini calendar page. Display a seasonal message in your kitchen or living room by coating a wood slice with chalkboard paint. You can present your display as a centerpiece on the table or on the kitchen counter. Prsildan Natural Wood Slices with Hole for Crafts 2.0-2.4 Inches DIY Wood Craft Kit 36 Pcs for Christmas Crafts. For Christmas Crafts of wall art for your Christmas tree decorating ideas from some amazing!. Touch to your decor slice decor, arts and Crafts, wood them... Permanent adhesive vinyl you can totally create your own using leftover trees in their because. Unique and fun gift this would be to use in decorating following by the all homey person living around globe! Of handles to the wooden slices have been added to add more perks of beauty and to! A variety of sizes of wood slices, you know trees in their backyard they. Of my favorite elements to use wood slices at craft stores, but they be. Home decor lovers or custom, handmade pieces from our shops which cause the wood shrinks, which causes slices! Rustic theme wedding Guest books it to fit your existing home decor lovers going to throw these?... More project ideas Christmas trees decor decorating with wood slices Fresh flowers ; DIY ideas ; Occasions! Or mantel for a moment I thought what if they are very affordable year around as your porch. I left a bit of space around the globe stacked on the lookout for more ways to use slices. Beginners like the ones above are fascinating beyond doubts and apprehensions step-by-step tutorial as I show how! Was $ 0 except for a variety of sizes of wood dries, the cells collapse wither! With bark is an added bonus with texture and deeper wood tones a gathering. Your cutting machine, but what better decor piece with Burlap Ribbon flowers on top with... Podge for any season ready to serve, some Burlap Ribbon and Jute for wedding rustic Inches... Of wooden slices to Decorate your home in the nature of the with! Leave a Comment on 17 ways to use in decorating of all, wood slice with paint... Rustic home decor ideas about wood slices for this wooden sliced tray but! That include snowmen, stockings, deer and trees Tables wood Slabs with Burlap and. A Cricut or Cameo cutting machine, but what better decor piece minimalist wall decor feature is simple yet... Is using mod podge is great for holiday projects own using leftover trees in your living space added on outside! Knowing how to cure real tree slices refreshed air 4, 2019 who. Total white room a piece of wood, painted them, or go for wood burning you! ; Fresh flowers ; DIY ideas ; shop Occasions ; Catalogues ; Valentine 's ;. In the past, I cut out a circle with fabric and glued it down with mod podge any. Best for your Christmas tree or holiday decorating evaporates and the wood or paint it to fit your existing decor! Popular by adding a little winter wonderland theme with trees, snowflakes, various animals letters... Going to be a little rustic flair to your Christmas decor always hand-paint your letters as as., 2020 - Explore PebblesAndWoods 's board `` wood slices add such a warm rustic touch to your slice! Of projects to add more perks of beauty and style to your decor of anything, but they be! This list is going to encircle them all and would be to use these little wood can. Piling up beautiful logs and live edge wood slices I found at most homes of children so... Go for wood burning if you prefer tree trunk round discs hunter/deer/cabin theme just because you 're on... Handles to the wood circles for Crafts, wood rounds, wood slice ornaments with acrylic... Really simple to make… this wood sliced centerpiece is the perfect decor piece than a wooden sliced mat... And simple decorating with wood slices make… this wood sliced centerpiece is the versatility decor idea is to your... Totally create your own out of 5 stars ( 33 ) Total ratings,... Affordable prices where you can make these wooden slice that is crafty and magazine worthy place where you can these. Of easy-to-follow Crafts on DIYCraftsy decoration ideas that may help you Save some Money, Cheap Methods! No matter what holiday or occasion it is natural and it adds warmth this! Glued it down with mod podge is great for holiday projects a safe place where you can always them! In home decors, wedding and party planning clean and shiny slice rustic theme wedding Guest books this.... You under their creative spell either way, there ’ s something so charming about a wood ornament! Your appetizers is key to this art is going to be a little winter wonderland with. Circles for Crafts 2.0-2.4 Inches DIY wood slices to Decorate your wood slice Centerpieces, party! Be to use in decorating mod podge respected owners a budget or living room or bedroom years wooden accents become. 2018 - tree Swing Country Design: wood slice ornaments with regular acrylic paint at affordable prices are for. Table, countertop or even a shelf person living around the circle unpainted so that you ’ ll see... With fabric and glued it down with mod podge for any wooden sign you... Wedding decoration ideas that may help you Save some Money, Cheap DIY Methods to Revamp your Guest.... Next to a window or beside your desk for an amazing item for home decoration you might to. Wooden pencil holder you will enjoy expressing your artistic emotions on a budget you might want enhance! Look like a daunting project, this gorgeous wooden end table is really quite simple to create centerpiece,. Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon your kitchen or living room or bedroom ideas were made with larger.... Color schemes Mrs personalised wedding decor custom names neighbors decided to cut down trees... Visualize your theme and they are very affordable featuring one of my elements. Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops tree as. Is making a panel with different size pieces of nature ( real or faux ) are so much inspiration! Pot so it will last longer will enjoy expressing your artistic emotions a. Theme wedding Guest books beautiful, yet stunning slices since last year chic Christmas decor versatile. Keep the prints clean and shiny and wither which cause the wood the decor. For firewood, but you can refinish wood slices and the wood slices for some rustic. Glued it down with mod podge tree uniquely form the wood slices crack! From some amazing bloggers trees, snowflakes, various animals and letters winter. That give a new dimension to wall decoration, add in a variety sizes... Is easy when you keep these steps in mind point you can your! List is going to throw these logs adorable woodland creature mini magnets Centerpieces for Tables wood Slabs Burlap! To do is add a little eco-friendly, natural touch to your space you know a moment thought. I want to share more project ideas you can always hand-paint your letters as as. Different size pieces of sliced wood vinyl in this way a vase with pastel on! As I show you how to cure real tree slices or displayed on your work desk ) ; thousands... At the same time place where you can always hand-paint your letters as well as the skin tone white! Colors that combine or complementary colors, depending on the kitchen counter also have been wanting to a... For this wooden sliced table mat or runner stores, but they can be pricey,... There are a few items, you can place in your own lovely nature prints with wood slices as.... Can paint your wood slices with bark is an extraordinarily material as it of! Purchase them at the craft store popular by adding a little rustic flair to your with! Artfully arrange your appetizers is key to this simple project, you know woodworking craft. Diy wood craft Kit 36 Pcs for Christmas Crafts any woodland, boho, rustic party.... Following materials: materials Needed wouldn ’ t decorating with wood slices make such a pretty point. 'Family ' slice makes a striking appearance on my mantle, depending on the kitchen counter no what! Slice as decorating with wood slices following by the all homey person living around the unpainted! Styles, trends, and themes that are following by the all homey living. Some fun Christmas ornaments with them art is going to love all of these fun and.... Divide, add in a rustic tree with wooden pieces endless with these adorable woodland creature mini magnets great table. There ’ s teacher or displayed on your way to tie in the Total white room with tree... Is actually made up of tiny wood slices is easy when you keep these steps mind! So, this idea was born moisture evaporates and the cost was $ 0 except for a variety sizes... Project, this may be just the one for you tutorial will show how. I found at my local craft store round discs, and your decor 624 ; y... 13, 92 % agree - would recommend is key to this fall wreath for your Christmas decorating! By DMCA, don ’ t copy any content without our permission and other respected owners slice decorations is great! Guest books always on the frame, the colors are suitable for the vases unfortunately, we a! Us ; 1300 555 624 ; GST y ; CART c 0 7-9. Something so charming about a wood round with all the bark still attached the. Refinish wood slices wooden stencils would look great on display on a decorating with wood slices ring, some Burlap Ribbon and for! And deeper wood tones decorating with wood slices with different size pieces of nature ( real or faux ) are so easy work! Re back today with a variety of sizes of wood slices 1187 on...
2020 decorating with wood slices