Don't worry about getting dressed up especially if your going to the 11:15 AM service.” Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Any1 day7 days14 days30 days90 days6 months12 months24 months36 months If you are looking for a church JOIN FOR FREE to find the right church for you. The main price point for homes in Rancho Cordova are at 300K to 500K with 45.1 % of home at this range. See all Unity of Sacramento reviews, “Take a stroll around the peaceful grounds at this temple and I can guarantee that you will leave with a new outlook on your day.” The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C1135783. They may soon be listed for sale. Zillow Owned We're quickly expanding into new markets. MLS #20066501 See all Arcade Church reviews, “. is new to the church, and he is very knowledgeable and energetic. Crossroads Christian Fellowship-Wesleyan Church, 2729 Prospect Park Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA, 36. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Crossroads Community Church locations in Rancho Cordova, CA. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Join millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings, homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures. See all Capital Christian Center reviews, 1. These Industrial properties are available for sale . See hi-res pictures, prices and info on Honda cars for sale in Rancho Cordova, California. See all Capital Christian Center reviews, “We love the pastors, staff, volunteers, the awesome Classic choir at the 8:30 a.m. service and our entire church family :).” Any See all River City Christian reviews, “Rev. biblical preaching, people who are committed to loving each other, and a vision for spiritual growth that focuses on depth, rather then breadth. 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 A Reconciling Church that welcomes all who enter, no matter their sexual orientation, abilities, race or nationality, or, . NewHomeSource has all of the new townhomes and condo floor plans in the Rancho Cordova, CA area. Learn more, BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Rancho Cordova Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 28 real estate listings found in Rancho Cordova, CA . Total Building Area : ±21,072 SF Divisible Portions Units fr Find best mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Rancho Cordova, CA at realtor.com®. Owner User Sale with Monthly Income - Rancho Cordova, CA. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a business providing services in the field of Church, . See all Way of Life Church reviews, “This is a warm, loving, welcoming community of believers that is intent on drawing closer to God, and impacting the community and world around them.” See all Arcade Church reviews, “The pastor is great and it's a great place to bring your family.” United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova, 11223 Trinity River Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA, 10. Any Whether you've been involved with church your whole life or are just starting to explore the idea of it, we want you to know that you're welcome here. Rancho Cordova Community Church is a California Domestic Corporation filed on September 24, 2008. Search through office, industrial, retail and other Rancho Cordova, CA commercial property for lease. Sacramento Church Fellowship is a California Domestic Corporation filed on March 7, 1983. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Search Honda listings in Rancho Cordova, CA. We found 22 active listings for mobile & manufactured homes. Find 1 listings related to Crossroads Community Church in Rancho Cordova on YP.com. , I love hearing my 3 year old talk about God and how wonderful He is. Who We Are. 123 Homes For Sale in Rancho Cordova, CA. View our Rancho Cordova real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Rancho Cordova, CA. Two 5,000 SF Industrial buildings on one lot. A list of our real estate licenses is available, Newest Rancho Cordova Real Estate Listings, Single Family Homes For Sale In Rancho Cordova, Keywords, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This Churches of Christ church serves Sacramento County CA - Pastor Preacher-Evangelist Chris Goldman. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 11040 N Mather Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670. “The true turning point for me was when Pastor Rick became head Pastor....he is SO awesome!” Year Built–Basement About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Townhomes and condos are the perfect combination for urban living and a traditional home. Zillow has 150 homes for sale in Rancho Cordova CA. Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Any Regarded as one of the best Churches in Rancho Cordova area, Heritage Baptist Church is located at 10169 Sheffield Oak Way. Rancho Cordova Seventh-day Adventist Church 3405 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827-2821 See all River City Christian reviews, “If you are looking for a Christ-centered Bible-based church this is it.” The median value of a home has increased from the previous year at rate of NaN%. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, “Take a stroll around the peaceful grounds at this, “Because I am eternally grateful for the love, support, I've receive from the church people and, “My wife and I have been attending the Moon Lecture Series at, “A Reconciling Church that welcomes all who enter, no matter their sexual orientation, abilities, race or nationality, or, “I guarantee if your in the area and want to just visit a church and get lots of love and fill with the Spirit of laughter and, “Many different backgrounds coming together for the, “I am a lifelong apostolic and this place is one of the best churches I have been to in terms of worship and, “This is a warm, loving, welcoming community of believers that is intent on drawing closer to God, and impacting the, “Its members are committed to making a positive difference in the, “If you are looking for a Christ-centered, “. The median value of homes with Price Reduced in the area is $400185. A non-denominational, Bible-emphasizing church. The company's filing status is listed as Suspended and its File Number is C3162743. The city of Rancho Cordova, CA in the year 2017 had a population of 73,554 with an increase of 1.71% in population from the previous year. ) Rancho-Cordova Revival Church is a California Domestic Corporation filed on April 17, 2012. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Pastor Chad R. Buggs and is located at 10416 Investment Circle, Rancho Cordova, CA 95672. Looking for homes with Price Reduced in Rancho Cordova, CA? The Unadulterated Word of God is Prophesied Through, This is a warm, loving, welcoming community of believers that is intent on drawing closer to God, and impacting the, Its members are committed to making a positive difference in the. Use our Rancho Cordova real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Metropolitan Community Church of Sacramento, 39. See all Crossroads Christian Fellowship-Wesleyan Church reviews, “My wife and I have been attending the Moon Lecture Series at St. Mark's Methodist Church the past couple of years.” It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 11763 North Justinian Drive Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home currently listed for sale at $455,000. 2101 Zinfandel Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA “ A Reconciling Church that welcomes all who enter, no matter their sexual orientation, abilities, race or nationality, or legal status . Search from 17707 Used cars for sale, including a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan, a 2012 BMW 328i Coupe, and a 2013 Chevrolet Spark LT ranging in price from $2,100 to $358,888. Kev has been preaching what I need to hear every time I've visited and when he's gone the rest of the crew has been fabulous!” See all Way of Life Church reviews, “Family friendly, great music, and the messages always are rooted in the Bible and are focused on the Gospel.” Single-story only Other Amenities 327 likes. Rancho Cordova homes for sale range from $14.5K - $5.85M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $324K. Looking for a church to join? Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow Bayside Life Church is a Nondenominational church in Rancho Cordova, CA. Any1+2+3+4+ Rancho Cordova CA real estate listings updated every 15min. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Cars in Rancho Cordova, CA. Churches in Rancho Cordova on YP.com. Rancho Cordova, California. The business is located in 2400 Cordova Ln, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, USA. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Wadeanna Lee Jones and is located at 2225 Rossmoor Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA … Search from 157 Used Wagons for sale, including a 2004 Toyota Matrix, a 2011 Chevrolet HHR LT w/ 2LT, and a 2012 Scion xB Release Series 9.0 ranging in price from $3,995 to $59,079. No HOA Fee See all The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reviews, “Because I am eternally grateful for the love, support, I've receive from the church people and pastor.” Find Rancho Cordova, CA commercial property for lease on Cityfeet. See photos and more. See all Carmichael Presbyterian Church reviews, “Many different backgrounds coming together for the kingdom of God.” See all Sacramento Metro Church of Christ reviews, “Many opportunities to serve the community there!” The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C3468948. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Liya Davidyuk and is located at 3240 Explore Dr, Sacramento, CA 95827. Don't worry about getting dressed up especially if your going to the 11:15. made the service happy and informative at the same time . is on fire for Christ and you will feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in this place. Check out homes for sale in Rancho Cordova, CA on HomeFinder. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. The lender initiated foreclosure proceedings on these properties because the owner(s) were in default on their loan obligations. See all St. Mark's United Methodist Church reviews, “The worship is amazing, the band is on fire for Christ and you will feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in this place.” See all United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova reviews, “I guarantee if your in the area and want to just visit a church and get lots of love and fill with the Spirit of laughter and joy.” View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Use exact match Bathrooms We have a new pastor by the name of Greg Alderman whom was just recently installed after being chosen from many visiting guest. 12404 Gold Fla $50/month$100/month$200/month$300/month$400/month$500/month$600/month$700/month$800/month$900/month$1000/month We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. These properties are currently listed for sale. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. See all Emmanuel Korean Baptist Church reviews, “The Reverend, Kevin Kitrell Ross is inspirational, motivating and a powerful speaker!” Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ They all embody humility, remarkable leadership, and participate in active ministries, serving the less fortunate in the, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, See all The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reviews, Crossroads Christian Fellowship-Wesleyan Church, See all Crossroads Christian Fellowship-Wesleyan Church reviews, See all St. Mark's United Methodist Church reviews, United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova, See all United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova reviews, See all Sacramento Metro Church of Christ reviews, See all Carmichael Presbyterian Church reviews, See all Emmanuel Korean Baptist Church reviews. Any See all Emmanuel Korean Baptist Church reviews, “It is located just east of Sacramento really close to the famous Folsom State Prison.” Read more about Heritage Baptist Church in Elk Grove, CA in the services is amazing the message is clear and easy to understand. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Rancho Cordova SDA Church, a Seventh-day Adventist church in Rancho Cordova, CA. Local delivery to select zip codes during the week of November 16 – 20 is available for $5.99. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. ” In 2 reviews This Industrial property is available for sale . See all The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reviews, “I am a lifelong apostolic and this place is one of the best churches I have been to in terms of worship and preaching.” Judah God's House Of Praise Ministries, 9940 Business Park Dr, Ste 100, Sacramento, CA, 38. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Wagons in Rancho Cordova, CA. Best Churches in Rancho Cordova, CA - Way of Life Church, River City Christian, Cordova Neighborhood Church, Sun River Church, United Methodist Church of Rancho Cordova, The Bridge Church, Bayside Life Church, Oasis Christian Ministries, Capital Christian Center, Crossroads Christian Fellowship-Wesleyan Church Contact them at (916) 686-0908. These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Sun River Church, Rancho Cordova, California.
2020 church for sale in rancho cordova, ca