When I looked at the menu, I was thrilled to see Chilled Peach Soup! For help planning your next cruise aboard Holland America, contact The Cruise Web at 1-800-377-9383. 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (about 5 medium peaches) Jan 10, 2015 - Carnival's Strawberry Bisque (chilled) recipe is a favorite onboard Carnival Cruise Lines' ships. – In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, vegetable stock, parsley, dill, olive oil, garlic, and Pernod. https://www.cruisin.me/info/carnival-cruise-lines/food-recipes/cucumber-soup I would really like the recipe for carnival splendor ''s Version of the Bahama Mama. This is best with fresh juicy peaches. ShareFacebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest Email, by Place peaches in boiling water for 40 seconds. Cruise Line Recipes April 10, 2016. Delwyn, it was nice to connect live. Variation: For chilled blueberry soup, substitute blueberries and the same quantity of Champagne for the triple sec. Boil the syrup for 1 minute. Cruisers who bring their appetites aboard get rewarded with delicious dining options, day or night. Carbohydrates 24g 8%. Azamara Cruises Greek Salad Recipe. And my mom just brought us a whole bushel of peaches! Amount Per Serving (1 cup) Calories 106 % Daily Value* Cholesterol 1mg 0%. February 18, 2014, 10:39 am, By Erica Kritt, Social Media Coordinator, The Cruise Web, Inc. We have gotten several requests recently for Carnival cruise line soup recipes, so we put together a few of their unique and delicious soup recipes below. Whisk in the banana puree, then add the honey, nutmeg, Galliano, wine and stir. In the south we have ways of incorporating peaches into every course. Chill 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator before serving. With this launch of “The Cruise Web Current”, we plan to share some of the industry insights and personalities of our people with you. – Combine the sugar and water in a medium saucepan. You are good. Bluenose Strawberry Soup, Champagne Infused Strawberry Soup, Chilled Strawberry Soup, etc. Carnival Cruise Strawberry Bisque. Cruise Line Recipes February 6, 2016. Desserts Warm Chocolate Melting Cake — Carnival Cruise Line Photo by Carnival Cruise Line. – Transfer the soup to a clean glass or ceramic bowl. 240.487.0155 ext.360 salt and freshly ground white pepper "A serving of this fruit soup is surprisingly filling," she writes. Popular Carnival Cruise Line Recipes. S. Stunts19 New member. Learn how to make Chilled Peach Soup. 2 TBS triple sec MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. The frozen corn can be … Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Chilled Mango soup from Carnival Cruise. Thicken with additional yogurt if desired. Chilled Peach-Mint Soup. Would love to have all your chilled fruit soup recipes 1/2 cup store-bought vegetable stock It is one of those wonderful chilled, fruit soups they serve to you on a cruise. Using a slotted spoon, remove peaches from water and place in a colander. fresh mint for garnish. juice ½ lemon Chicago in a day. 1 1/4 cups water Popular Carnival Cruise Line Recipes. The Cruise Web, Inc. 4.5 / 5.0. 2 teaspoons minced garlic 1 cup any combination of fruits (blueberries, blackberries, halved and pitted cherries, raspberries, quartered strawberries, red currants) Protein 2g 4%. 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice I have been trying to find this recipe everywhere. thx in advance. I’m glad you enjoyed their rhubarb soup, and I’ll see if I can find the recipe! milk 1/2 pt. Ingredients. Ladle into bowls, garnish with fresh mint, and serve. Deselect All. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil Next time I think I’d like to try some combinations like banana and pineapple or coconut. In a blender, puree the strawberries, milk, heavy cream and sour cream until smooth. LAST Refrigerate until chilled. Add the 4 chopped cucumbers and purée until very smooth and creamy. YIELDS 4 cups. I had this on a Carnival cruise once and it was simply amazing. That’s more like it, I thought. Holland America Introduces Five New Shows for America's Test Kitchen in 2019, Holland America Line Announces Exclusive Coffee Partnership with Beukenhorst Coffee USA, ASTA Awards Susan D. Tanzman Inspiration Award to Karolina Shenton, Vice President of The Cruise Web, Carnival Magic Signs Five-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk, Speak & Be Heard: Seabourn Announces Highlights of Seabourn Conversations Program, Norwegian Spirit Unveiled After $100 Million Bow-to-Stern Revitalization, Carnival Launches Video Series to Showcase Mardi Gras Cruise Ship, Recipe for Fruit Soup from Holland America. Jul 2, 2014 - Read the Holland America Blog to stay up to date on news about Holland America Line. A Gena Knox Original . You must be logged in to post a comment. Ingredients: 2⅔ lbs pineapple (keep some dice for garnish) 1 cup sugar, granulated 2 ¾ cup plain yogurt 5 ⅓ cup sour cream 2 ⅔ cup coconut milk 3/8 cup lime juice 5 ⅓ oz coconut flakes ⅛ cup rum 10 pieces pineapple, for garnish. All About Cruising The frozen corn can be substituted with cream-style corn, if desired. bacon 2 yellow onions 3/4 liter heavy cream (about 3 cups) 1 large egg 1/2 lb. Chilled Cucumber Soup Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until peaches are soft. In front of me was set a bowl with a small scoop of finely diced peaches. This is a dish that can be served as a soup, but you could also make this into a very fun milkshake or summer dessert. Learn about travel tips, destinations, cruises, recipes and more. Just to follow-up on my email, Holland America revamped their menus after partnering with Culinary Council, and in the process updated their menu archives. Ladle into bowls, garnish with fresh mint, and serve. I’ve had them with cherry and peach and pineapple. Cruise Critic Editor Rating. Please include an image with all recipes submitted. Mango Ice Cream 1 1/2 cups heavy cream 6 cups milk 2 oz. There was a chilled strawberry soup, peach, mango, and lingonberry (like raspberry) soups. 4 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped 2. tablespoons sugar (or to taste) 2. tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt or 2 tablespoons sour cream. Cook Time: 10 minutes. I ordered that and a flatbread with caramelized onions, mushrooms and goat cheese. I hope you enjoy these soups, with recipes courtesy of Holland America Line! 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill We took a cruise on Carnival in 2001 and this was one of our families favorite dishes served in the dining room. Cruisers who bring their appetites aboard get rewarded with delicious dining options, day or night. Remove from the heat and let the syrup cool completely. Ingredients: 6 oz dark chocolate 6 oz butter 4 eggs 3 oz sugar 2 oz flour. Process until smooth. Recipe Requests & Submissions: If you would like to request an additional Carnival Cruise Lines' recipe, or if you have a Carnival Cruise Lines' recipe you would like to share; please post it here: Carnival Cruise Lines' Community Forum. :) Recipes; POPULAR; HOLIDAY CENTRAL; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out . 6 large ripe peaches, peeled and pit removed and sliced into a pot or 2 (29 to 32-ounce) cans canned peaches, drained. 1 cucumber finely chopped (for garnish) Was is served prior to your main course or after like dessert? spaghetti 1 lb. – To serve, divide the soup among chilled bowls and garnish with the reserved raspberries. Cruise Line Recipes April 7, 2016. This refreshing soup shared by Lane McLoud of Perry, Georgia stars her home state's premier fruit crop. On nearly every cruise I’ve taken there has been a selection of creamy, sweet fruit soups. Garnish each serving with about 1/2 teaspoon chutney. 1/8 teaspoon cardamom Prep time: 10 mins. Had it on your Vancouver BC to Sydney Australia cruise and it was my favourite, Hi Patricia, Jun 9, 2015 - Travelling is certainly more fun when you don’t have to worry about luggage, rental cars and hotels. 2 pints fresh raspberries, gently washed A Gena Knox Original. Carnival Cruise Line Soup Recipes. Then the dining room waiter poured a small pitcher of clam chowder over the clams. 1. cup water. All rights reserved. Recipe by Kierstein. Actually the chilled strawberry bisque is my absolute favorite, though followed closely by the chilled peach and chilled pear soups. https://www.cruisin.me/info/carnival-cruise-lines/food-recipes/avocado-soup Serve this refreshing summer soup in cups or bowls, garnished with fragrant sprigs of mint. A very wonderful way to start off my meal, since I oftentimes pass on the appetizers. Why not enjoy recipes from several different cruise lines to create that cruise mood every day?. We will continue to expand the recipe sections with the most popular submissions. This soup can be a starter, side dish, or even dessert and the taste is absolute heaven. 2 TBS fresh lemon juice January 29, 2019 Instructions. We have not personally made them all yet, since we post hundreds of recipes from all different cruise lines (& I am not a huge fan of chilled soups which Carnival serves a lot of,) so we’d would love to hear your feedback! Perhaps I might be daring and try peach with avocado. Season with salt and pepper. dash of Pernod, ouzo, sambuca, or anisette Feb 10, 2015 - Carnival Cruise Lines' Information, Tips & Secrets - id requirements, pre-cruise planning, sail & sign card, tipping / gratuities, excursions, food / beverage and more. Chilled peach soup comes with a small amount of peaches and the soup is poured atop. In the south we have ways of incorporating peaches into every course. Carnival Cruise Line Soup Recipes. Melt the chocolate and butter together. 1 1/2 cups sugar INGREDIENTS. All that I drank were Bahama Mama's. Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy. Home / Recipes / Chilled Peach-Mint Soup. Carnival Conquest Smoked Duck and Caramelized Oranges. Cruise Line Recipes April 7, 2016. LAST Refrigerate until chilled. Enjoy a little of this at home — direct from the kitchens and bars on our ships, we’re opening up our secret recipes with complete step-by-step instructions! The goat cheese added just the right touch. 1 cinnamon stick (3-inch) Lemon zest, thinly sliced (for garnish) Sep 1, 2015 #43 My wife and I just completed 2 Carnival splendor cruises in the past 4 weeks. Deals Refrigerate overnight (or about 8 hours). Moroccan Sweet Potato Stew from Windstar Cruises. Time 2 hr 10 min. – To serve, ladle the soup into chilled soup bowls. Carnival Conquest Tom Ka Gai. Chill 2-3 hours. Ingredients: 2 cups sour cream Tip: If you don’t want to use any liqueur in this soup but still want the subtle licorice undertone, substitute chopped fresh fennel fronds for half of the chopped fresh dill. Puree in food processor or blender until smooth. FIRST In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, wine, cinnamon, and cardamom over medium-high heat. Recipe type: Chilled Soup. (6 servings) Georgia Peach Council PO Box 2133 Fort Valley, GA 31030 Contact Us, ©2014 Georgia Peach Council. Top with the whole fruits. For this recipe I chose to use bananas and I found a super simple recipe courtesy of Holland America, and I found that not only is this dish quick and easy, it’s something you can easily put your own twist on by trying different ingredient combinations. 6 large ripe peaches, peeled and pit removed and sliced into a pot or 2 (29 to 32-ounce) cans canned peaches, drained. When I think of summer on a cruise, I immediately think of fruit soup. Bluenose Strawberry Soup, Champagne Infused Strawberry Soup, Chilled Strawberry Soup, etc. Can you help? —————————– We actually have Holland America’s cookbook with a forward by Charlie Trotter…unfortunately, the recipe was not included. Just been on the ms Maasdam Pacific cruise for three amazing weeks, we had a chilled apricot soup, was so delicious ,would love the recipe please. To serve, divide the soup among chilled soup bowls and garnish with the reserved chopped cucumber, sour cream, and dill sprigs. It was all work, no play. The flatbread was excellent! Leave a comment Cancel Reply. —————————– Carnival Recipes. Cruise Line Recipes June 5, 2016. Chilled Peach Soup. Serves: 4 to 6 . Your email address will not be published. Fresh lemon balm sprigs (for garnish) – In a food processor, combine the raspberries, sugar syrup and lemon juice. In a blender or food processor, combine the peaches, yogurt, lemon juice and extract; cover and process until smooth. On my Carnival Victory cruise, I saw the same look on the face of a newlywed bride … Combine the remainder of the peach puree, apple puree, yogurt, cream, honey and rum. Carnival Spirit Cruise Review. fresh dill Salt & pepper to taste. Here's a peachy way to begin a lady's luncheon or brunch. To serve, divide the soup among chilled soup bowls and garnish with the reserved berries and mint leaves. Refrigerate the soup until very cold, about 1 hour. Carnival Cruise Line's Iced Mango Soup Spiced with Ginger On a cruise on the Carnival Victory, I had a soup called "Iced Mango Soup Spiced with Ginger." Enjoy a little of this at home — direct from the kitchens and bars on our ships, we’re opening up our secret recipes with complete step-by-step instructions! Garnish with the lemon balm and lemon zest and serve immediately. Puree the bananas until they are liquid like. For this recipe I chose to use bananas and I found a super simple recipe ... – To serve, ladle the soup into chilled soup bowls. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until peaches are soft. Garnish with the lemon balm and lemon zest and serve immediately. What kind of combination would you choose? Carnival Recipes. Once the sugar is dissolved, stop stirring and bring the syrup to a boil. I’ve had them with cherry and peach and pineapple. Transfer the mixture to a fine-mesh sieve over a bowl and use a rubber spatula or a ladle to push it through to strain out the seeds. See more ideas about Recipes, Cruise food, Food. See more ideas about carnival cruise recipes, carnival cruise, recipes. All that I drank were Bahama … DIRECTIONS. Carnival Conquest Beef Stroganoff. https://www.cruisin.me/info/carnival-cruise-lines/food-recipes/strawberry-bisque Because this happened after your 2015 cruise, I’m told that many of the older recipes are no longer archived, and therefore we are unable to track down this rhubarb soup recipe. 1 Qt. 1 cup whole milk September 2, 2013 by JennifersKitchen. Sodium 26mg 1%. Learn how to make Chilled Peach Soup. 5 years ago 15 0 15327 Chilled Peach Soup . Directions: Sugar 23g 26%. Ingredients: 1 lb. —————————– I remember that on my first cruise they were served at the buffet and my mother and I quickly became obsessed. —————————– https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/chilled-peach-soup 0 Comments. Find hundreds of cruise line recipes here on CRUISIN! Recipes / Lunch/Snacks. Who knows, you just might be featured next week! Serve well chilled and garnished with a dollop of yogurt, fresh fruit, and mint leaves. butter Optional Garnishes: fried oregano more grated parmesan fried strips of pancetta Instructions: 1. 6 ounces plain yogurt I’m feeling overwhelmed very, very blessed. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, melt 2 tablespoons of ... thicken the soup. I had this on a Carnival cruise once and it was simply amazing. Purée until smooth. These creamy concoctions can be made with virtually any fruit. Azamara Cruises Greek Salad Recipe. Nutrition Facts. Cruise Line Recipes June 5, 2016. Puree strawberries, milk, cream and sour cream in blender or food processor until smooth. I don't see it in the Beverage Recipes list. Refrigerate well. I've tried to find a recipe for it and finally went straight to John Heald, Carnival's Senior Cruise Director! The Cruise Web Team, Hi Patricia, Mix well and season lightly with the cinnamon and nutmeg. – Whisk the remaining ingredients except for the garnish into the puree. Top with the whole fruits. Moroccan Sweet Potato Stew from Windstar Cruises. Then take a step back and admire your devastatingly hard work! 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed Directions. peeled, minced cucumber 1/4 c. finely chopped onion 1 pt. Carnival Conquest Tiramisu. 2½ to 3 cups sliced fresh or thawed frozen peaches* 2 tablespoons sugar, more to taste; 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt or sour cream (optional) 1 cup water; 1 cup orange juice ; generous dash of cinnamon *4 medium fresh peeled peaches (about 1½ pounds) or one … This is elegant and easy. Thanks, 2 1/2 cups plain yogurt Ingredients: Peach Soup. 3 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Serves 6 to 8. Social Media Coordinator Prep Time: 10 minutes. Chill 4 to 6 hours before serving. Nov 16, 2011, Belize, Page 4. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Stir in sugar. Puree in food processor or blender until smooth. https://www.thespruceeats.com/hungarian-cold-peach-soup-recipe-1136685 Instructions. Serve the soup in a chilled bowl. I would love for you to link up to my TGIF Link Party! (6-8 servings) Thank you, John! Here are a few more of Holland America’s fruit recipes: sour cream and dill sprigs (for garnish) 1/4 cup sugar Chilled Raspberry Soup 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley In an electric mixer, mix the ice cream on low until it is soft, then add in the milk. OMG! If you aren’t familiar with these fruit soups served on several cruises, they’re like milkshakes you eat with a spoon. clove garlic, finely chopped 1 1/2 tsp. Recipe by ratherbeswimmin. FIRST In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, wine, cinnamon, and cardamom over medium-high heat. Cruise Line Recipes February 24, 2016. Potassium 168mg 5%. Deselect All. This is a copy cat. View top rated Carnival cruise line strawberry soup recipes with ratings and reviews. That sounds delicious! Cruise Line Recipes February 24, 2016. Add mint as a garnish (also adds a great flavor), and also some chopped fresh strawberries, if desired. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. The Chilled apricot soup sounds delicious. ericak@cruiseweb.com, by The Cruise Web Team Azamara Cruises Guacamole Recipe. Jul 8, 2017 - Missing your last cruise? NEXT Remove peaches from heat and let cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Mixed Berry Soup I am SO pinning this and plan on surprising the family with this soon! May 7, 2019 - Explore Tara Troutt's board "Carnival cruise recipes", followed by 134 people on Pinterest. The toasted almonds on top are a nice complement to the sweet-tart flavor. All meals great. Required fields are marked *, Find a Cruise Land Vacations NEXT Remove peaches from heat and let cool slightly. Cruise Lines ;) Ingredients: https://cruiseweb.com/blog/2014/02/recipe-for-fruit-soup-from-holland-america Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator until cold. grated parmesan cheese salt & pepper to taste 4 oz. Hi Lois, Serve in a chilled bowl garnished with a dollop of whipped cream, a few diced peaches, and a sprig of mint (if desired). Erica Kritt Would love your chilled creamy rhubarb soup recipe. Stir in the sugar. I’m sorry we weren’t able to find what you needed, but thank you for giving us the chance to help! Mar 6, 2012 - This recipe is for Royal Caribbean International Cookbook. I adore chilled soups and my favorite is Carnival's Bing Cherry Soup. 1 cup ginger ale Directions: Peach Soup. Tip For canned peaches, use 3 (16-ounce) cans drained peach halves, reserving 2 cups of the heavy syrup. It was a day … Bring a medium pan of water to boil. Directions: – Reserve 6 raspberries for garnish. !Ingredients:1 (16 ounce) can pitted sour red pie cherries1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch1/2 cup cold water1 tablespoon white sugar2 tablespoons lemon juice1 cup… Using a small ring, garnish with the diced peaches and top with shaped apples, mint leaf and drops of the peach puree. Level: Intermediate. Step 3 Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil. 1 cup white wine (such as pinot grigio) Fiber 1g 4%. Cruise Line Recipes April 10, 2016. Cut bacon into small pieces and dice onion fine… Substitute … – In a blender or food processor, puree the remaining berries until smooth. Carnival … (4 servings) Carnival Conquest Fresh Tropical Fruit Plate-----Carnival Conquest MDR Dinner Menu 5 . The (now hungry) Cruise Web Team, Your email address will not be published. Princess Cruises Frozen Rum-Infused Piña Colada Soup. The Cruise Web Team heavy cream 1 sm. Cool soup and in a food processor or blender purée in batches until smooth. View top rated Carnival cruise line strawberry soup recipes with ratings and reviews. The peach soup was cream based. Peach Soup. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/26393/chilled-strawberry-soup Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently and reducing heat if necessary to prevent … 2 tablespoons honey This is a copy cat. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and sugar; whisk for a few minutes, then add the flour. :) The only ones that don't appeal to me are the watermelon gazpacho and the chilled cucumber, but hey, no one is perfect. ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1 ⁄ 2 - 3. cups sliced peaches, fresh ripe or thawed frozen. Destinations & Ports Strain soup through a sieve into a large bowl and chill until cold, 2 to 3 hours. Carnival Conquest Braised Lamb Shank in a Burgundy Sauce. Vitamin A … 04 - Wed, Nov 16, 2011, Belize - 8am-5pm, 190: Carnival Conquest Cruise, Nov 16, 2011, Belize, Room Service Chocolate Cake, Add honey, lemon juice, yogurt, and vanilla and pulse until smooth. It’s that time of year. Serves 4. CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES COLD CUCUMBER SOUP : 1 lb. We’ve eaten our fill of fresh cherries, blueberries, and all the other luscious fruit of summertime, and I can barely open the door of my frig without cucumbers , zucchini, and green beans falling out. Ingredients, I was able to whip this up in less than five minutes, so it would be great for parties. This recipe yields four servings. Carnival Conquest Chilled Peach Cream Soup. For the salsa: 2 ruby red grapefruit segments (reserve juice) 1 medium root jicama, peeled and diced (or substitute water chestnuts, radish or a crisp white turnip) My wife and I just completed 2 Carnival splendor cruises in the past 4 weeks. Mix all ingredients in blender. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Contact & Support, Phone: 1.800.377.9383  |  Intl: 001.240.487.0155  |  Email © 2019 - 2020 The Cruise Web, Inc. Total time: 10 mins. Carnival Conquest MDR Every Day Dinner Menu . If this recipe is in a cookbook, I would be willing to buy the book. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve over a nonreactive bowl, pushing through as much of the pulp as you can but leaving the seeds behind.
2020 chilled peach soup carnival cruise