Different Mold Lyrics: 8. Whiskey Myers' Broken Window Serenade lyrics were written by Cody Cannon. I absolutely love this song. Listen to Whiskey Myers' song below. I use Em just because I prefer the sound of … Broken Window Serenade chords, Broken Window Serenade tabs, Broken Window Serenade by Whiskey Myers, tablature, and lyrics in the Album. Whiskey Myers performs "Broken Window Serenade" from their sophomore album FIREWATER. Broken Window Serenade lyrics - Whiskey Myers A couple of pretty flowers Is what I brought I to you I saw you through a broken window With a different point of view You had signs of depression From a long line of sin And your face tells a story Bout the places you have been I love you so, I thought you should know And that muddy waters flowin Lyrics to Broken Window Serenade by Whiskey Myers from the Firewater album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Bar, Guitar and a Honky Tonk Crowd Lyrics: 3. Reply Delete A couple of pretty flowers Is what I brought to you I saw you through a broken window With a different point of view. Even though I can't physically see the song, every time I hear it, I can't help but get a picture of the girl in my head. Lyrics to 'Broken Window Serenade' by WHISKEY MYERS : A couple of pretty flowers / Is what I brought I to you / I saw you through a broken window / With a different point of view / You had signs of depression / From a long line of sin / A couple of pretty flowers, is what I brought to you I saw you through a broken window, with a different point of view You had signs of depression, from a long line of sin And your face tells a story bout the places you have been I loved you so Whiskey Myers lyrics - 61 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Stone", "Broken Window Serenade", "Gone Away". With a different point of view. Broken Window Serenade Songtext von Whiskey Myers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com The official music video for Broken Window Serenade premiered on YouTube on Wednesday the 6th of April 2011. You can use either an Em or an Em7 on this one. Start Station. Lyrics. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Watch the video for Broken Window Serenade from Whiskey Myers's Firewater for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Serenade Lyrics: Darkness falls / Around your window pane / A light still burns / But just a smouldering flame / Is it the end of another affair / An open engagement with gloom / Or will you be Whiskey Myers – Broken Window Serenade Lyrics. Broken Window Serenade Lyrics Whiskey Myers – Broken Window Serenade. Original lyrics of Broken Window Serenade song by Whiskey Myers. Apr 12, 2015 - Broken Window Serenade- Whiskey Myers lyrics See All Lyrics… Broken Window Serenade Lyrics. I saw you through a broken window . Apr 25, 2015 - Broken Window Serenade- Whiskey Myers lyrics Broken Window Serenade Lyrics. Broken Window Serenade has a BPM/tempo of 75, is in the key E Minor and has a duration of 05:46. I'm a huge Whiskey Myers fan, and this song exemplifies the reasons why. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Below is a table of the meta data for Broken Window Serenade. It is track #5 in the album Firewater. A couple of pretty flowers Is what I brought I to you I saw you through a broken window With a different point of view You had signs of depression From a long line of sin And your face tells a story Bout the places you have been I love you so Whiskey Myers - Firewater Album Lyrics; 1. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Whiskey Myers lyrics. Play Song. Broken Window Serenade by Whiskey Myers Transcribed by DWdrummer67. You can use either an Em or an Em7 on this one. I love the imagery they use in Broken Window Serenade. Browse for Broken Window Serenade song lyrics by entered search phrase. Share. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I saw you thr [Em] ough a broken window, with a different point of view You had [ Cadd9 ] signs of depression, from a long line of sin And your f [ Em ] ace tells a story, ?bout the places you have been, I love you [ Cadd9 ] so Broken Window Serenade lyrics. Histoire de la théorie de la vitre brisée. Anna Marie Lyrics: 10. A couple of pretty flowers Is what I brought I to you I saw you through a broken window With a different point of viewYou had signs of depression From a long line of sin And your face tells a story Bout the places you have been I love you so, I thought you should knowAnd that muddy waters flowin As you take my hand Calm Before the Storm Lyrics: 6. A couple of pretty flowers. Related artists: Broken arrow, Broken bells, Broken brain, Broken doll, Broken hope, Broken iris, Broken, Broken social scene Broken Window Serenade Lyrics. La théorie de la fenêtre brisée (Broken window theory) est née d’un article de James Q. Wilson (1931-2012), professeur de science politique à l’université de Californie) et George L. Kelling (professeur de criminologie à l’université de Rutgers dans le New Jersey) paru en 1982 dans une revue grand public sous le titre Broken windows. There are 60 lyrics related to Broken Window Serenade. Broken Window Serenade Whiskey Myers. Strange Dreams Lyrics: 11. Play Song. Apr 12, 2015 - Broken Window Serenade- Whiskey Myers lyrics vistas 181. Share. Start Station. Choose one of the browsed Broken Window Serenade lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade Lyrics. I use Em just because I prefer the sound of … Guitar Picker Lyrics: 4. Broken Window Serenade by Whiskey Myers Transcribed by DWdrummer67. Turn It Up Lyrics: 9. How Far Lyrics: 2. Is what I brought I to you. Broken Window Serenade is a song by Whiskey Myers released on 26th April 2011. Broken Window Serenade Lyrics: 7. It's a very dark, sad song, but I love it none the less. Ballad of a Southern Man Lyrics: 5. Looking through broken window panes For something that’ll numb the pain But it’s something to help you forget Well bottles will serenade and newborn lives will turn the page But there’s always better way Cuz it’s been two years of all hard luck You’re getting used to being in a rut And your heads all fucked And you’re a little stranger A couple of pretty flowers Is what I brought I to you I saw you through a broken window With a different point of view You had signs of depression From a long line of sin And your face tells a story Bout the places you have been I love you so, Broken Window Serenade Whiskey Myers From the album Firewater.
2020 broken window serenade lyrics