Each of them is made of welded steel with a coat of powder. Another benefit of using adjustable sets of dumbbells is to save space. The weight ranges from 5 to 50 pounds with 5-pound increments. If I’m not training clients or working out at my home gym, I’m probably skiing, cycling or hiking with my dog Rufus. Â, You can use free weights to work all the muscles in your body, which is why people usually. The 560 Dumbbells with integrated Bluetooth technology takes the guesswork out of strength training. I’m a personal trainer based in Denver (Matrix Gym) and a true fitness nerd. That’s why gyms have stacks of dumbbells, barbells and weight plates.Â, Adding dumbbells into your home gym will open up more options for your workout routine and get you looking shredded quicker.Â, You can use free weights to work all the muscles in your body, which is why people usually invest in a good set.Â, The Powerblock brand was born out of the need to have dumbbells that do not take up space at home or at a gym.Â, After years of researching, the founder and creator Carl Towley created the first PowerBlock product in 1993.Â, Now, the brand has three different series of dumbbells with changeable weights, each series comes in pairs and some models are expandable.Â, The brand’s main aim is to provide home gym owners dumbbells that save on space but maximizes range of weights you can own. The 560 model, however, has a square shape. If you have a smaller physique, Powerblock’s dumbbells are more compact and will be more comfortable with certain exercises like chest presses, overhead shoulder presses, where the dumbbell set has to meet in the middle. The Bowflex is still worth buying, but only its Bowflex 552 model. Apart from the plastic clip, an uncomfortable handle is also a reason why people prefer the 552 over 1090. The StairMaster TwistLock dumbbell receives an average of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is the feature that makes the Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells so incredibly unique. The system utilizes magnetic selector pins. Selector pin: You can change weights just like how you do with gym weight stack, Dial-Lock: Remove the adder weights to adjust in 2.5 lbs increment, Click the link for a more in-depth comparison between the, Easy to adjust the weight settings for strength training, Convenient storage tray similar to Bowflex, Quick weight change to squeeze more exercises into your workout time, or for other workout programs such as the P90x, A pair often available for under $300, cheaper than many 50 lbs. Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells can be supported you with more than 30 strength exercises for the upper body, core, and a free app with video guidance plus 6 … I’m a personal trainer based in Denver (Matrix Gym) and a true fitness nerd. The dumbbell can get stuck on the base, nothing too severe, though. Even though people comment on the weight distribution, it is an advantage if you are looking to,  have become essential in a home gym, you may worry about the size of storage that you might need.Â, Alternatively, people usually buy these kinds of dumbbells to, All you need is to buy a pair of dumbbells and a, The main benefits of using an adjustable dumbbell areÂ, . The Ironmaster, however, is the most durable. The handle alone weighs 5 lbs, and each plate adds 2.5 lbs. The perfect home gym solution. “You can choose the grip like kettlebell swings or normal grips… really cool feature” (23), “When I feel the post hit my wrist I know that I have to focus up and get everything back in line”  (24). Click the link for a more in-depth comparison between the Powerblock vs Bowflex dumbbells. The 75-pound dumbbell only comes with the stand. !” (14), People commented on the rattling on Amazon reviews, but most are happy that the set saves a lot of room in their home gym. In this Bowflex SelectTech 552 adjustable dumbbells review, we will walk you through the features, specifications, quality, and durability of the product. Rounded weights and flat bottom made of metal in hard plastic. , which is ideal if you are not looking to have massive gains. A lot of reviewers say that it takes getting used to (22).Â. These adjustable dumbbell sets can be placed either on the floor or on their stand which is supplied as optional to help keep everything tidy and organized. Most people find the size a little too cumbersome, particularly during certain exercises like presses.Â. Adjusting the weight is also simpler and more effective. The highlight is on the adjustment. Some report incidents where the pin slides out, especially with exercises requiring wrist-flipping. On the other hand, the more modern ones come with selection options pre-set into the unit. The Bayou Fitness Dumbbell can be found at Walmart for only $144.50. It is very hard to give a straight recommendation.Â. SelectTech® 552 Bundle - $25 Off + Free Shipping (purchase must include Bowflex® SelectTech® 552 Dumbbells and Bowflex® SelectTech® 5.1S Bench) Bowflex® 840 Kettlebell - $30 Off + Free Shipping Bowflex® C6 Bike You can put more weight on one side of the Bowflex, creating a staggered resistance. With the dial lock, you can select your target weight with just a quick turn. Elevate Your Workout Dumbbell Stand with Plastic internal parts. You can increase it to 50 pounds, with each plate bearing 10 pounds. The weights are at the bottom of the dumbbell as the handle is higher. The StairMaster TwistLock is round with steel plates encased in a durable plastic composite shell to prevent rust. The handles are chrome-plated steel with knurled grips. Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. Best looking adjustable dumbbells in my opinion. However, even its biggest fan can get frustrated if the pin gets stuck. Weights are held securely using metal tabs that connect to the dial. No know, pin, or level needed. If you want a 75-pound separately, you’ll have to buy a 45-pound dumbbell and a 75-pound expansion. In order to sum up our Powerblock vs Bowflex comparison, I’d say that both products are really good. You can comfortably use this to perform push-ups or loaded hip- swings, which will add to the variety of exercises you can perform using it. . A more rugged pair of dumbbells, fits best for more experienced lifters. However I do tend to use Bowflex dumbbells more, I haven’t touched my pair of Powerblock dumbbells for over a year. All you need is to buy a pair of dumbbells and a decent weight bench and you could save hundreds in annual gym membership costs. And the biggest of them all, 1090, costs $599. (, The durability and stability allow you to put your weight on the dumbbells for bodyweight exercises. While the traditional plate-loaded are great, they can become expensive quickly if you have to keep buying weight plates. Make sure to keep reading, as you may find some of these to be quite what you’ve been looking for. i100405 Award Winning SelectTech 560 Adjustable Dumbbells Most are positive reviews on how sturdy and easy to store it is. These dumbbells occupy very little space and eliminate the need of dozens of dumbbells in a paid gym. like chest presses, overhead shoulder presses, where the dumbbell set has to meet in the middle. Even though it’s heavy-duty plastic, dropping the dumbbells will damage interior elements; You can’t have uneven weight like the Bowflex. If I’m not training clients or working out at my home gym, I’m probably skiing, cycling or hiking with my dog Rufus. (3), Personal experience: I have used both products and still have them at home. Even at the maximum weight of 90 pounds, the PowerBlock classic only stretches to 16 inches. In this article, we’ll cover 5 alternatives for Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells. The SelectTech 1090i Dumbbells adjust from 10 to 90 lbs. The adjustment system is very quick on the Bowflex dumbbells, but only ever so slightly slower on the Powerblock dumbbells. Compact construction, safety lock system, Rubberized grip for easy twist and comfortable grip. Pro series steel with Urethane coating for a quieter performance. Bowflex also has created a way to store these dumbbells in a space-friendly way with the Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbell Stand. Only when the dumbbell is in its cradle can you change the weight. You can buy the blocks and expand in weight when you become stronger.Â. It’s not durable enough for that. The SelectTech 560 also gets us excited about its built-in Bluetooth Technology. Apparently, users found it to be one of the best alternatives because it’s more durable than both the PowerBlock and Bowflex. The Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells replace an entire rack of weights in a compact design that fits into the corner of any room. The plates are made of metal with plastic molding. The length and bulkiness limit the range of motion, making it hard to do specific exercises, including Upright Rows, DB Bench Press, etc. You wouldn’t want to miss all these tips on working out and staying fit. Integrated Bluetooth ® tracking combines with the Bowflex SelectTech® App to track weight, count reps and sets, and provide advanced video coaching to ensure perfect form every time. And even if it is, are there any good alternatives worth trying out? If you have a small space and want to workout with dumbbells, look no further than the Bowflex SelectTech line of adjustable dumbbells. PS! It comes with a limited one-year warranty. Even though people comment on the weight distribution, it is an advantage if you are looking to tone up your arms.Â. The Pros: 1) Awesome grip, better than anything I What’s not to like? These come in both round and square with heavy chrome plates. Rubber ergonomic grip between the weights. They are held onto the handles by a series of polyurethane discs. Dumbbells/plates slightly lighter than stated. (2), Bowflex targets the home gym market — boasting a range of quality products for thirty years now. You can get a pair of 45-pound Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells for $399. But is Bowflex SelectTech the best choice? Suits well for beginner to intermediate level lifters. Full Review Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells provide resistance levels from 5 pounds to 52.5 pounds of weight, meaning they replace 30 different dumbbell weights in 2 pieces. With molded grids makes it easy to slide and handle. Overall the users are happy with the quality and the durability of the Powerblock. The square shape allows users to do push-ups and other bodyweight exercises. (18)Â, Aside from the size and handling, most are happy and claim Bowflex to be the best adjustable dumbbells on the market.Â, “Price ratio concern, there’s a definite advantage to the adjustable dumbbell set.”  (19), “You don’t really want to drop them, you have to take care of it.” (20), Most people who reviewed the Powerblock Elite 90 say that the handle and the padded posts are also comfortable for different ways of holding.Â, The selector pin may be a bit fiddly and you may have to focus slotting the selector pin in properly. The 560 Dumbbells with integrated Bluetooth technology takes the guesswork out of strength training. In our opinion, The StairMaster TwistLock ranks first in changing time. My wife loves them as well and uses them daily. For beginners, if you try to increase your weight capacity too much at any one time, you'll likely struggle. Final Verdict and Review Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells carry the ability to develop the strength of any individual who’s a dedicated fitness lover. Bowflex adjustable dumbbells include three options: ranging from beginner to the serious bodybuilder. Dumbbells lock tightly. Not only symmetrically pleasing, it allows you to use the weights as push-up assists and more surface area means handling them away from the handle is easier. Weights can be adjusted quickly and easily. The 1090’s grip is all metal and a bit blocky, which is rough on the hand. The square weights allow for even distribution. The Bayou Fitness dumbbell gets an average of 4.2 out of 5 stars. It means that with two dumbbells, you replace a large number of fixed dumbbells (e.g., hex dumbbells) or a huge amount of the weight plates that accompany traditional adjustable dumbbells. Users find it frustrating. The weight plates are labeled in both LBS and KGS. Bowflex SelectTech 560 Smart Dumbbell (and Stand) Review Click for Transcript What’s up guys, it’s Chris from Daily Tech and today we’re going to … To upgrade it to 75 lbs, you’ll have to pay $169. For a more significant maximum weight, we have the 560 at $549. People like how slick it is. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbell (Pair) at Amazon.com. High quality product with excellent durability. The Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells are ideal for those who want and effective home workout tool without the costs and cumbersome size of a regular home gym or a full rack of multiple dumbbells. Others dislike how fragile it is. But generally, people are happy with the quality and ease of use of the dumbbells. You’ll find that the shape closely resembles Bowflex’s. A lot of reviewers say that it takes getting used to (, “You can choose the grip like kettlebell swings or normal grips… really cool feature” (, “When I feel the post hit my wrist I know that I have to focus up and get everything back in line”  (, The main advantage of Powerblock’s dumbbells are the, . But generally, people are happy with the quality and ease of use of the dumbbells. You may still find them online or in-store with one of our retail partners. No extra space between plates meaning no clanging sound. (12). Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells Review: The Bottom Line As a certified personal trainer who goes mobile, and as someone who works out at home quite a bit myself, I can honestly say that I really like this product and consider it a solid investment for both trainers and solo home exercisers. No plastic or fragile parts! Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells $549.00 $ 549. The brand’s main aim is to provide home gym owners dumbbells that save on space but maximizes range of weights you can own. If you need heavier weights, we would recommend the Ironmaster Quick-Lock. There are complaints that the locking mechanism breaks. Similar to changing weights on a cable machine at the gym. Rather than a dial, the handle itself has become the weight selector. The size comes to 18- 13- 11 inches. The handle alone is 10 pounds. The 552 has an extra level of 52.5 pounds, hence the name. To adjust the weight, simply turn the dial on each end of the dumbbell to your desired level. This is by far the easiest to change weight. Natural look & feel: The Ironmaster dumbbell looks and feels just like a traditional dumbbell, giving a sense of familiarity. Even though people comment on the weight distribution, it is an advantage if … The reviewers like the storage casings to keep the dumbbells, and how quickly they can change the weights. People also like the Powerblock Sport product, check out this article comparing Powerblock Sport vs Elite. the best choice? The square shape sits sturdy on the floor, and the metal plates can also withstand a lot of weight. It’s hard to adjust quickly, and the pin breaks after a little over 2 years. Bowflex Selecttech Dumbbells have a big cult following, and we mean BIG. Rubber padded in the centre of the block, surrounded by plastic. The Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells replace an entire rack of weights in a compact design that fits into the corner of any room. The round shape with one flat side prevents the dumbbell from rolling. in 5 lb. The main benefits of using an adjustable dumbbell are increments and versatility. The sliding pin mechanism is similar to XMark Fitness’. –Cheapest place to buy the Ironmaster Dumbbell found here. You can change the weight without releasing the handle. The company’s handling of my customer service issue has made me a fan for life.” (, “Yes, they are expensive but worth it as an apartment dweller… “(, The reviewers like the storage casings to keep the dumbbells, and how quickly they can change the weights. The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells have an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars in their user reviews. Then it will be 5-pound increments all the way up to 50 for the former and 60 for the latter. Free weights add variety to your workouts. “I am highly satisfied with this product. You can buy the blocks and expand in weight when you become stronger.Â, If you have a smaller physique, Powerblock’s dumbbells are. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I highly suggest this!! We shall start off with Bowflex SelectTech, so those who are unfamiliar with it can get the main idea. The Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells replace an entire rack of weights in a compact design that fits into the corner of any room. The weight change mechanism is a strong point as well, as it saves so much time. Adjusting weights takes some time which can be inconvenient during a workout. If you remove one of the weight bars the weight will be slightly uneven. The 120-pound add-on kit is $299, and the 165-pound is $649. The handle provides desirable friction for a firm grip. The Bowflex SelectTech has a round plate design. These dumbbells are durable because of heavy chrome plated construction. As in the people who use them are sometimes enormous. Some complained that they cannot rest the Bowflex on their knee between sets to rest. The higher end of the weight range for the Bowflex dumbbells is 90 pounds with the Bowflex Selecttech 1090 model, which is ideal if you are not looking to have massive gains. The main reason why i like Bowflex better is the ease of changing weights and the overall feel of the Bowflex dumbbells.Â. –Cheapest place to get the Powerblock Dumbbells. Product Description The Bowflex SelectTech has a round plate design. Each plate covers 6.7 inches square, and the whole thing stretches out to 14.5 inches long at the 75-pound size. You can sync it with your phone and keep track of your sets, reps, and weight in your home gym. You can just dock it in the cradle and twist the handle. The higher end of the weight range for the Bowflex dumbbells is 90 pounds with the Bowflex Selecttech 1090 model, which is ideal if you are not looking to have massive gains. For this matter, Bowflex has always been one of the leading faces since they released their quick, smart, and convenient dial lock. From The Manufacturer With just the turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 5 lbs. The weights are square rather than round, which has its own advantages. The smallest aka the 552 model’s measurement is 15.75″ L- 8″ W- 9″ H. The 1090 can crank up to 17.5″ L- 10″ W- 10″ H. For the 552 and the 560, increments are 2.5 pounds from 5 to 25 pounds. (, “… I think it is well worth the money and it’s an important part of my exercise routine. (. Versatile: You don’t even have to let go of the handle great for a workout like P90X for example, Sturdy. The Ironmaster dumbbell is expandable. Thanks to this, you can enjoy a quiet workout with no metal clanging sound. The Bowflex SelectTech 560 Dumbbells, like our runner-up pick, use a dial adjustment mechanism, though these have a built-in accelerometer that tracks reps and total weight lifted and … Most people find that they have to be careful not to drop the Bowflex dumbbells because of its plastic casing. Quick and easy to use. The durable plastic molding smoothens impacts. You can find it on Groupon for $129.99 to $399.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bowflex SelectTech 552 Version 2 | Two Adjustable Medium Dumbbells | Black, Red & Grey at Amazon.com. The SelectTech 1090 ranges from 10 to 90 pounds and all the increments are 5-pound each. Both dumbbells are sturdy, despite having plastic parts. Some organizations required: Unless you wanna be drowned in stacks of plates, it is advisable to keep them organized. Bayou Dumbbells need to have extensively cared for because the warranty isn’t enough. The app that was supposed to attract us does not really live up to its name. Being able to adjust the weight of the dumbbells in 2.5 lb increments by simply turn a plastic dial at each end of the bar is very very clever. 10-90 lbs per dumbbell with a 5 lb increase. Expandable to 165 lbs: This way passes Bowflex’s 90-pound maximum weight. All in all, the Bowflex SelectTech 552 weights really are certainly one of the best collections of adjustable dumbbells I … Longer adjustment time: If you’re used to Bowflex, PowerBlock, or anything like that, the Ironmaster will take some time to get used to. SelectTech adjustable dumbbells and kettlebells easily replace an entire set of dumbbells and kettlebells making them the perfect adjustable weight solution for your home gym needs. Mostly receiving positive feedback, the Bowflex dumbbell is a favored home gym fitness equipment for its compactivity and money-saver. . If you need heavier weights, we would recommend the, Cheapest place to buy the Ironmaster Dumbbell found here, Cheapest place to get the Powerblock Dumbbells. Experienced lifters don’t have a lot to gain from this set, but for novice lifters, these dumbbells may be just the right fit. There are complaints that the locking mechanism breaks. They will not fall off. !” (, People commented on the rattling on Amazon reviews, but most are happy that the set saves a lot of room in their home gym. The grids built on handles keep the user’s form during workouts. Each dumbbell is integrated with Bluetooth tracking called Three Dimensional Trainer (3DT). The biggest problem with this equipment seems to be how hard it is to put the weight back to the base. That’s why these are definitely suited to people who are short on space at home, or looking to have some weights they can use in an office at w… For example, a small increase but more repetitions per set works your endurance; while a larger increase in smaller amounts targets muscle strength. Alternatively, people usually buy these kinds of dumbbells to save on cost and space. For the time being, you can find it at Walmart for $280.63. The rest is up to you. You can increase as little or as much weight for your weight exercises.Â. This is for safety. The PowerBlock Classic gets an average of 4 out of 5 stars. Chrome plating gives a shiny and elegant look. weight limiting sets. Although these can take a hit on the floor, take care not to drop them during your workouts.Â, Both dumbbells are padded for comfort, and most users comment that they will slightly adjust their arms during workouts to accommodate for the size.Â, The main advantage of Powerblock’s dumbbells are the expandable units. You won’t hear any rattling. The 3DT tracks your sets, reps, and weights so you can easily see your progress, your calories burned, and know exactly where you are within your workout. You can comfortably use this to perform push-ups or loaded hip- swings, which will add to the variety of exercises you can perform using it. And even if it is, are there any good alternatives worth trying out? “… I think it is well worth the money and it’s an important part of my exercise routine. This is the reason why we would recommend against doing dumbbell push-ups with the Bowflex. This is because weight plates are easier to store and you can use it in a barbell if it fits the diameter. Some complained that they cannot rest the Bowflex on their knee between sets to rest. Some prefer having 10 or 20-pound plates to reduce stacking time. They also like that you can do smaller increments, and overall the Powerblock has a larger weight range. The weight plates are square. The idea of creating adjustable dumbbells started in the 90s, and it is not like Some found the weight plates stuck to the base at first. This item is in high demand. As mentioned, excessive size is also a factor of unsatisfactory. い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 The Bowflex SelectTech is relatively more expensive than its competitors. The company boasts that you can replace an entire rack of weights easily with their system. The Ironmaster Quick-Lock dumbbell has square heavy-duty metal plates. ). Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells Review Facts See more facts The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells is an excellent set of dumbbells to work out your arms, shoulders, abs, chest, legs, and back. This is because weight plates are easier to store and you can use it in a barbell if it fits the diameter. My wife loves them as well and uses them daily. Although these are very sturdy and durable discs, dropping the fitness equipment may seriously damage them. The locking style takes some time to get used to. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Most people would have a pair of dumbbells and a long barbell when buying free weights. increments. SelectTech® 552 Bundle - $25 Off + Free Shipping (purchase must include Bowflex® SelectTech® 552 Dumbbells and Bowflex® SelectTech® 5.1S Bench) SelectTech® 840 Kettlebell - … If you like this article, make sure to follow and check out our other gym equipment reviews. The Bowflex SelectTech gets an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The base product is slightly cheaper than Bowflex. You must not drop it. When fully loaded to 165 lbs, it’s 23.5 inches long. The 560 model, however, has a square shape. , supersets, or when you want to workout with little or no rests, the Bowflex emerges a clear winner.Â, The higher end of the weight range for the Bowflex dumbbells is 90 pounds with the. This makes it easy to start out slow, and gradually I highly suggest this!! For every home gym lover out there, adjustable dumbbells have been and will always be a good fit. Powerblock has another advantage in its shape. The uneven distribution can be an issue, but most people get used to it and work out without any problems. The square shape sits sturdy on the floor, and the metal plates can also withstand a lot of weight. The adjustment system is faster and easier. I recommend this to anyone who is a beginner to the intermediate lifter.” (, “Very good quality and easy to use. Selecttech 552 Dumbbells Are Versatile and Functional If you want the most versatility out of a weight set, the opportunity to make small changes in increments is important. I recommend this to anyone who is a beginner to the intermediate lifter.” (13), “Very good quality and easy to use. A detailed review of the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells along with our in Buying Guide. Rugged style, meant for some hard-core lifters. This can be fixed by applying a thin layer of WD40 with a piece of cloth for the first time using. Another benefit of using adjustable sets of dumbbells is to. There is absolutely no plastic or fragile part, so you can drop it all you want (unless you don’t want to dent your floor). You simply scroll the dial and you’re done.Â. This is a review of the stand, including features&recommendations. Simply place it in its holster, turn the handle, and it picks up or drops off weights. (15)Â, The Powerblock Elites sometimes have noticeable weight discrepancies, other complaints include only one dumbbell arrive.Â. The three models of Bowflex SelectTech are named after their weight range, pretty straightforward. Accessories available: The system offers many accessory attachments to expand your training options. You can select different weights on each end for uneven distribution. Little wonder. Upon purchasing the SelectTech, you also get access to the SelectTech app available on both iOS and Android. The difference in weight placement makes your arms work harder for stability, especially when you are doing an exercise like overhead tricep extensions or rows. (1)Â. The company has sold a selection of dumbbells under its SelectTech range.Â, Their adjustable dumbbell can allow you to have a fully functional gym at a fraction of space and costs.Â, The Bowflex dumbbells offer an all-in-one set, where you can have a workable set of weights in one unit, using unique locking mechanisms.Â, The company boasts that you can replace an entire rack of weights easily with their system. Shop SelectTech The SelectTech 560 Dumbbells are no longer available on Bowflex.ca. You can increase as little or as much weight for your weight exercises.Â, For example, a small increase but more repetitions per set works your endurance; while a larger increase in smaller amounts targets muscle strength. The Ironmaster Quick-Lock dumbbell gets an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars. “I am highly satisfied with this product. You need to shell out more money for this equipment. The company’s handling of my customer service issue has made me a fan for life.” (16), “Yes, they are expensive but worth it as an apartment dweller… “(17), Bowflex 552 Dumbbells generally have good reviews. Adjustable dumbbells come in the traditional plate-loaded. Sets are provided in a storage tray. A plate carries 10 pounds, so it’s similar to the XMark Fitness’. Bowflex adjustable dumbbells include three options: ranging from beginner to the serious bodybuilder. The length and bulkiness limit the range of motion. People seem to like the quick selector dials for a superset. Some complain that the dumbbell has to be lined up when being placed back. While dumbbells have become essential in a home gym, you may worry about the size of storage that you might need.Â. Some complain about the rattle, but no one has said that the weights fell off. The Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells are a piece of equipment that many have adopted into their home gyms due to their practicality.
2020 bowflex selecttech 560 dumbbells review