It has a relaxing feel and the staff or more than welcoming and helpful. Dear Louisegn5 Many thanks for your lovely review. There was a good range of food for breakfast including mushrooms, black pudding and potatoes. The hand towels on both beds had stains on them. Our view was of a fire escape and chimneys. Wishing you a very Happy New Year from all of us at The Yorkshire. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Mbillings1, Thank you for your lovely review! It is strange times indeed and we are trying our very best to be as hospitable as possible whilst ensuring the safety of both our guests and team. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we shall look forward to having you back again soon! Beautiful view from my room. We are going through more exciting renovations in the next few months and we hope that you will come back to see it! Stayed here on a Saturday night for my wife's birthday. Thanks. Sorry you felt a little chilly in your room - if this ever happens again let us know as we would have been happy to bring you another radiator, our guest's comfort is important to us! We ate pleased that you loved the hotel and we hope to see you another time at the Yorkshire Hotel - please remember that by booking directly with us you will receive the best available rate! Room was clean and shower was lovely. Room 101 fantastic, lovely spacious room, king size bed, lovely big window with very long ornate balcony overlooking the front of the hotel and beautiful views..... could see our first destination, Bettys tea room. Great location. Finally I have decided that I would remove one star for each of our lesser experiences. I'd give 5 stars otherwise if it wasn't for the above. All staff were extremely helpful and charming. Police attended and were there for about an hour. Hotel in fantastic location, staff professional and pleasant. Bathroom was lovely too. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and breakfast. Fantastic location, staff, amenities and the room was absolutely perfect. Knaresborough a 10 drive away and Skipton always worth a visit especially on market days. Chloe and the Team will be happy to look after you once again! We had a balcony the length of the two rooms overlooking the park opposite. We hope that we will see you again when you are next in Harrogate. Parking a little pricey but would deffo return. The hotel is central to Harrogate so great location if you've just come to visit the town. This is definitely a place to consider if your thinking of staying in Harrogate. Due to no more suits we got downgraded (refunded for the price) which kind of put a dampener on our stay because we paid a little extra for more space. We ate in the restaurant one night. Small double room in a lovely hotel for £44 a night - great value, It was a last minute booking Lovely stay Exceeded expectation Late checking and early checkiout due to o prior arrangements did not affect my experience as I had a very good night rest in a very comfortable and clean environment. Discover The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western in Harrogate & Save Big with Hotwire Discounts! Situated right in the centre of Harrogate this hotel was great value. We hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire Hotel - Make sure to contact us directly or book through our own website to receive the best available rate! One small drawback , the large capacity elevator was out of service on a couple of occasions, the other lift was only big enough for two people and there are 5 floors !! We shall hope to see you again when you are next in Harrogate - remember that by booking direct we will always make sure that you get the best rate available! This needs to be addressed as for us it was a real problem. Good points- Central location, food in the scran restaurant was tasty, the cocktail offer (2 for £10) was reasonable, staff were friendly. The parking was also good value. Would definitely recommend and hope to stay again soon! It is indeed a fabulous room and we are so pleased that you managed to make the most of it during your stay with us. Wish you'd have told us you wanted some herbal tea bags we would have been really happy to bring you some. These were excellent Signature dish for me and apple crumble for my other half. We are really pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us! Would especially recommend the downstairs restaurant with an electrical atmosphere and great music that saved us actually having to leave the hotel. I am so sorry you felt that the room was on the chilly side - if this does ever happen again please do let us know directly as we would have been more than happy to bring you an additional radiator - we know the nights can get quote cold up here in Harrogate during winter! Simon the MD made us feel welcome and gave us anniversary drinks brilliant!! Over night parking upto 11am the next day again not over price for the time we where there. Omg what can I say - we loved it! There was an easy chair, a desk chair against the dressing table, two bedside tables and a pouffe all of which were in good condition. I have passed your thanks on to all the team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We shall look forward to welcoming you again when it is safe to do so - and make sure to book a table in our restaurant Scarn - it is well worth it! Great views from breakfast room windows though. Overall, would recommend this hotel and all it has to offer. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The breakfast was nice with a good selection of hot and cold options. We stayed here for one night on our way to Scotland. I have passed your thanks on to all the team involved and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon for another great stay. When we got back to the room I realised one of the windows wouldn't open and given the heat it was sweltering. Lovely period features including a huge fireplace. Best wishes from all the team at The Yorkshire! Please remember that by booking directly with us you will receive the best available rate! Make sure to contact us directly on your next visit to receive the best available rate! Amazing staff so friendly food the best in any uk hotel we've stayed in & we've stayed in a few!! Would definitely stay again! The room was very roomy clean and comfortable. £72 for parking and breakfast! A nice break but next time I'd ask for a higher floor at front of hotel. Best price guaranteed and exclusive deals. However on check out we were told we had not settled our bill, and I was asked for the receipt, which I could not find. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear jamesfredericke Thank you for your lovely review. With world-famous Bettys Tea Rooms and Harrogate International Centre on our doorstep, plus some of Yorkshire’s best-known attractions only a short stroll away, our town centre hotel offers a great stay in an ideal location. We hope to see you again soon when next in Harrogate - do make sure to call us directly so we can get you the best rate! We had booked directly with the hotel. Dear Margaret S We are so pleased that you enjoyed your Gifted Night Away with us and that you are looking at coming back! It was right in the middle of town we couldn't have asked for anything more from the hotel. We are delighted you found your recently refurbished room clean and inviting and if its location your after the Yorkshire beats them all. Really lovely stay over in Harrogate for a birthday. My review reflects my stay at the Yorkshire and I'm not intending on picking holes I'm sure there are a lot of satisfied guests but my review reflects my opinion of the stay at Junior Suite level and expectations from a premium room. Lastly must say what a good nights sleep we had, the most comfortable bed. Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear R4164FTsamr So sorry there was confusion over your booking but really pleased that we managed to get it all sorted for you! The downside was the parking, it was a bit of a fiasco. This was a lovely hotel to stay. Comfortable and clean room. r0bb0thered, South Molton, United Kingdom, Dear RichardG, Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Yorkshire Hotel. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear racmar01, Thank you so much for such a lovely review of our Hotel. So I rather annoyingly had to log in to my online banking to prove I'd paid to the receptionist and hotel manager. Would definitely consider staying here again. Great rates available as this hotel has been undergoing extensive renovations recently. Best wishes from all of us at The Yorkshire! Sorry you felt a little chilly in your room - if this ever happens again let us know as we would have been happy to bring you another radiator, our guest's comfort is important to us! Lovely room Friendly staff and great bar/restaurant area. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear GemZ77 Many thanks for your lovely review! Please ask us to confirm what financial protection may apply to your booking. There was a card in the room saying 50% off or upto £10 per person on food and soft drinks during September in the restaurant. We hope to see you another time in beautiful Harrogate. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Dear RGCSP, Thank you for your lovely review, great to hear you had a brilliant stay with us to celebrate your friend's birthday! The staff were very nice and the hotel was kept spotless. The hotel staff were very polite and friendly and the position of the hotel meant everything was on your doorstep. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear pldyj, Thank you for your lovely review! Will have no hesitation in staying again on our next visit. Now the confusing bit. This modern hotel provides a range of amenities, such as a currency exchange, babysitting/child services and a 24-hour reception. Dear Vincent S, Many thanks for your kind reviews. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Ros S Thank you for your review. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Deb8203, Many thanks for your review. We are also happy to see you appreciate the measures we are taking to keep our guests safe. Check in was easy with hand sanitises around the hotel and a body temperature machine at both entrances. Was a fabulous hotel for the great price we paid, very impressed with the style and cleanliness. We shall look forward to seeing you again! The suite was large with a separate living room. First nights meal we went to the restaurant and tried the chefs selection of little bites to share and they were great, very tasty food! We had paid £12 each for breakfast and were greeted by a lovely lady. We are so so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here last weekend and that everything went to plan! ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Cheryl G, Many thanks for your email. Exclusive Best Western Rewards rates are now being shown. We had already paid for 2 nights stay prior to our arrival. The rooms have no air conditioning units. We hope to welcome you again to stay at The Yorkshire Hotel! The buffet breakfast very enjoyable and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Well done to all. Loads of interesting places to visit. A letter, lady ‘A' said would be posted under the room door never arrived. I phoned reception and the lady arrived within minutes. Delicious breakfast served on the 5th floor room with a view. Very helpful staff after a mixup with our room booking via booking.com. We are all so pleased that you had a good time with us. Nice spacious room, clean comfortable bed and good bathroom! It was so good the first time, we had to come again. To get a room with a view you may book one of our Deluxe Front Facing double room or one of our King Balcony room, if you make sure to contact us directly, we shall ensure that you also get the best available rate. Comfortable but lacks wow. Hello Philip G, Thank you for your review and so pleased that we made you feel welcome! The only thing to bear in mind when booking is if you are travelling by car parking can be an issue. Dear Helena54_13 Thank you for your review. Best wishes from Team Yorkshire! Thank all the staff for all their hard work, and help in difficult circumstances. Really convenient for everything in Harrogate-a great location just opposite Betty's! Highly recommend if you want to be central. We hope to see you again soon at The Yorkshire! Food in scran restaurant excellent, espresso martini's excellent , room decor modern and clean. We are so happy that all our measures in place in these strange times have helped you relax and fee safe. The restaurant was closed and the hotel lobby was being renovated, neither of which was I informed about prior to arrival. Keep your eyes open as we are going through some more amazing changes in our appearance in the next few months! Only when we got back to the room the towels had been rolled back up and put back on the beds along with the towels we'd used to shower that morning, which we'd hung up to dry but were still wet and rolled up. Lovely hotel in a great location. The young man who served us recommended some of the mini plates on offer. I will be treating myself to another visit soon. Nothing to complain about here. We are so pleased that you are a regular guest here, and you are part of the Yorkshire Hotel family - we love seeing you walk in through the doors! The Manager treated us like long lost friends even though we have only been once before, great personal touch. Lovely room with the view. Give us a call directly next time for the best available deal! We booked a deluxe room with discount as it was last minute directly with hotel. It's perfect for a romantic short break, family holiday or business trip. Best wishes from all of us at The Yorkshire! I am so pleased that you found the hotel looking and well kept. Fish and chips bring one of the dishes. The room was the cosy double and it definitely was that. Make sure to give us a call direct so you receive the best available rate! Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear EpsomSmith Thank you for your lovely review! Bar and meals served although we ate elsewhere. My only Negative's would be the parking is £12 for 24 hours (takes you to 11am on checking out) , our room had a noisy window from the wind but it didnt really bother us enough to complain. Had a large double room on the first floor at the back (109) overlooking restaurants. No one came into our room all week making it feel very safe, and replacement teas and coffees were left outside our door. Unfortunately our Junior Suites are not front facing. Thank you :-), Clemence Roux, Guest Services / Front Office at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Hello Daisy2605 Thank you for your lovely review - we are so pleased that you enjoyed your two night stay with us! Make sure to contact us directly on your next visit to receive the best available rate! Facilities included an iron & kettle. Bedrooms were very spacious (standard double), 4th floor with a great view (room 411). - make sure to call us directly to receive the best available rate! We stayed the night of what had been a warm day. Do make sure to contact us directly on your next visit so we can make sure that you get the best available rate. My room was spotlessly clean with a 'recently refurbished' look. The same for the bathroom. Staff were extremely friendly and efficient. I would also have expected to find some glasses and cups for drinks. We did witness several people's cars getting damaged on our visit so was a little apprehensive about leaving our car. I would thoroughly recommend it if you're looking to stay in Harrogate. Room was clean & lovely nicely decorated. Fresh breakfast. We will definitely be back . The Yorkshire Tea bags prominently displayed in their red packages were a nice touch. The receptionist was aghast and really apologetic and was going to reprimand the cleaner. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Secretagent7, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Dear 265hrf, Many thanks for your lovely review! we will be returning in the near future for another stay. We hope to see you again at The Yorkshire Hotel! He was just looking for some TLC! Parking is always an issue in Harrogate, but in all the years we have been staying at four star hotels in the town this is the first time we have been charged. Check in went very smooth given the current Covid-19 restrictions, all measures strictly followed. Definitely the best place to stay in Harrogate centre. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. This was the our first ever visit to Harrogate, and we could not have picked a better hotel to stay in, its location is just as you drive into town so no problem finding it, and its only a 2 minute walk into the centre and all that Harrogate has to offer with its huge array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants too many to chose from. Hope you managed to dry up properly after the walk into the storm, and we really hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire! ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Helena54_13 Thank you for your review. The garnish they put into my G&T was very imaginative and smelled lovely.
2020 best western the yorkshire harrogate