Home; PPE; Adhesives. Surface Preparation: Inspect the surface of the walls or trim to be painted. Shop Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath & Spa at Aboff's. Since I was painting different rooms, decided to try the Behr Marque as well on the quest to save time with a 1 coat paint. Recommendations from Benjamin-Moore is to do cut-in first before doing the main surface with a roller. Aura® Bath & Spa Matte Finish is a premium interior coating specially formulated for optimal performance in high humidity environments such as baths and spas. When putting up a towel bar, after accidentally scraping against the wall, I was sure that the paint would be damaged and require touch up but there were no marks from casual contact. The Urethane Modified Waterborne Alkyd dries to a durable and nice-looking finish. Despite painting a red over a similar red, it needed 3 coats. Available in Matte finish. If it gets too hot it will dry too quickly and can become difficult to work with if you are brushing and rolling. The paint does dry very quickly so you don’t have to rush but you do have to work with intent and think through the areas that you want to tackle, breaking them into sections that can done 10-15 minutes at a time. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. That's all it needed! Benjamin Moore Aura Paint. Then Aura Bath and Spa might be the right option for you. Also see scores for competitive products ... We had the same problem with their "Bath and Spa", and "waterborne interior" paints. With the added benefits of Colour Lock Technology and mildew resistance it delivers remarkable durability and exceptional colour. Before Aura was introduced, it was common to expcect 5-6 coats of red to achieve 100% hiding. I have used a lot of Regal Select and a little bit of Aura but never this product. Before Aura Bath & Spa, matte finishes were unheard of for the bathroom and other high humidity rooms. I normally use BEHR Paint for my interior painting projects, but when I saw discount coupons for Aura paint I decided to give it a try. Benjamin Moore Aura Paint. Quart Price: $31.99 + HST. Aura Bath & Spa was developed to address these humid environments with a paint that repels moisture and maintains color integrity. Today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (805) 495-7097. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In addition to using 100% acrylic latex, proprietary resins have been incorporated to give this bathroom paint its extraordinary performance properties. Benjamin Moore Aura Bath & Spa repels moisture and resists mildew for a look that will remain fresh." 5.0 out of 5 stars Every Benjamin Moore aura color matches another Benjamin aura color! Best Practices for Brush and Roller Paint Application. In 2009 we painted a high ceiling, very sunny, light-filled Florida home using Aura (single coat in almost every instance). I think if you were painting on drywall or plaster, the separate primer wouldn't be necessary. We used intense , tropical type colors in several rooms on an ‘orange peel’ textured wall surface. Natura® Paint. There is no doubt that Benjamin Moore Aura is a premium paint for your home improvement projects. Of course, these prices might vary depending on location and contractor discount. Color. Interior Paint Exterior Paint Exterior Stain Primer Specialty. SIZE: 5 Gallon, Gallon, Quart. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Once the primer was dry, we continued with one coat of the Aura. Benjamin Moore's Aura Paint goes on smooth and, in just one coat, it covers as well as, if not better than, a coat of primer plus paint. There are 240 colors that are specifically designed for the Aura line.Although you can match any color, these specific colors are made to perform.They are rich in color and each sheen looks great. Using Benjamin Moore’s exclusive Colour Lok(tm) technology, Aura’s colours … Regal® Select Interior Paint. Approximate coverage is listed by product size and is a general idea based on a one-coat application of wall square footage. I did cut-in before and after on different sections and didn’t notice any difference in the results. Long, hot showers and modern bathroom features, such as steam and multiple shower heads, can create high-moisture surroundings. I washed, sanded, brushed, wiped the surfaces. Currently unavailable. Especially if you need a few gallons of paint. The eggshell collects condensation in a way our previous flat paint didn't, so we have hideous water drips all over the newly-painted Aura bathrooms. By The Good Housekeeping Institute. Please try your search again later. It went on and cleaned up easily. Details Features Technical Specs Aura® Bath & Spa Matte Finish is a premium interior coating specially formulated for optimal performance in high humidity environments such as baths and spas. Repair any holes, cracks, etc. The matte finish means little reflected light so the bathroom feels “softer” once painted. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2013 This coolest thing about Benjamin Moore aura paint it that every aura paint color matches other aura paint colors! Every Benjamin Moore aura color matches another Benjamin aura color! In most states, Duration will cost around $73 US for one gallon and Aura around $69 US for one gallon. Benjamin Moore Aura Paint. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2012. Aura Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint - Matte. I painted my walls in Ben paint, but decided to splurge a bit and get a gallon of Aura for the doors (White Dove, semigloss), since the area was smaller (decorating tip: when you don't need a lot of material to make a big impact, you can afford more expensive materials). We will buy this paint again when we tackle the kitchen. Gallon Price: $82.99 + HST. It will not accentuate any drywall mistakes. In addition to Sherwin-Williams' Emerald line, Benjamin Moore's Aura Bath And Spa Matte Finish paint is low-sheen and is specially designed for high-moisture areas. The Aura Bath and Spa is moisture resistant paint The Aura Bath and Spa has better coverage than most of the other paints on the market. It performs at a high level and should be one of your first picks whenever you have to paint a challenging color such as a bright yellow or dark blue. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2013. Aura Bath & Spa AURA Bath & Spa is part of an innovative colorant system integrating the best technologies to deliver superior durability for any color along with the promise of long lasting beauty. Color. Perma-White can be tinted to off-white, pastel, and medium colors. Sheen was closer to the Natura flat. Benjamin Moore wanted to change that. Incredible hide means you never need more than two coats for even the deepest colors. $79.99. This was not just any red but Benjamin Moore’s Caliente AF-290. Colors matched perfectly – no fading, separation, or sheen changes. The Benjamin Moore Paint Company was started by, you guessed it, Benjamin Moore in 1883. Pretty plain, right? During the journey of remodeling our parents’ condo with my sister, Faith, I was asked by Domino and Benjamin Moore to try Aura Bath and Spa. There were no harsh odors; we didn't even crack the window like we had to do with the primer (different brand). Check out the Spec sheet here. The Aura matte dried to quick to work with form me. The problem was that the colourants we used for tinting paint were the universal colourants of the past. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Gorgeous paint with the look of flat combined with the washable qualities of eggshell, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2018. BM Aura is a Waterborne interior and exterior paint that uses 100% Acrylic resins. The results are well worth the wait if you account for it. 2 coats and no primer, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2015. Affiliate Disclaimer“Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decideto make a purchase. Aura® Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint, Matte Finish 532 Benjamin Moore & Co., 101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645 Tel: (201) 573-9600 Fax: (201) 573-9046 www.benjaminmoore.com M72 532 US 082318 In addition to using 100% acrylic latex, proprietary resins have been incorporated to give this bathroom paint its extraordinary performance properties. It comes down to your budget, aesthetics and priorities. I have been using Para paints for my primer/sealer and then covering with BM Aura Bath and Spa in all rooms of the house. I had to clean some dirty hand prints around the front entry recently after we had a new door installed, and wow - mild dish soap with water on a rag got everything and it looks clean again, no water stains or paint lifting. Quart Price: $31.99 + HST. Regal is a good option for any interior walls and ceiling. Product Review: Benjamin Moore Aura Waterborne Interior Paint Benjamin Moore gave me the opportunity to try out their Aura paint, and oh my goodness, I am in love! I should have stayed with Sherwin-Williams (Duration is my go-to exterior paint) and had them mix the BM color. I highly recommend purchasing the color wheel. SIZE: Quart, Gallon. I'm not sure it's worth it. If you are looking for premium paint for exterior metal doors the Grand Entrance should be your choice in my opinion. Just found out it pays to shop around for benjamin moore paint. Additional information. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. A long-time fan of Benjamin Moore paint, I was excited to try out Aura Bath and Spa in my parents’ new master bath. We recently had great success with the Benjamin Moore Aura Paint! It's been about a year and a half, and it still looks beautiful, though this IS an adult only house with just one old cat, and we're pretty careful. Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments. When nothing less than the best will do, select Benjamin Moore Aura interior paint. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A quick Google search of a retailer near you should help you find one. Considering the ease of use and the labour savings that it produced, it is also a great value for a painting contractor. Natura Waterborne Interior Paint is Benjamin Moore’s greenest and most environmentally-friendly paint. tried a few other brands, had some bad luck with cracking, poor paint coverage Colour X - Benjamin Moore Stores. Search; Products. It provides the optimal balance of surface smoothness and hide, while also offering shed resistance. Aura ® Exterior Paint Aura Exterior with our exclusive Color Lock technology provides the ultimate performance for rich, full color and unprecedented durability. Price: $62.99. View Locations . Shopping Cart 0 item(s) - $0.00. Related Products Benjamin Moore Aura Premium Interior Paint (Matte Finish) 1 … And it’s ideal for high-traffic areas. Shop Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath & Spa at Regal Paint Centers in MD, VA & the Washington, DC metro area. Retail was $39.99 However, for those who love the rich look of flat/matte paint so much that they want to continue it into the humid bathroom environment, Aura Bath and Spa is the way to go. It washes very well and is mildew resistant. Natura Waterborne Interior Paint is Benjamin Moore's greenest paint. It is easy to work with and it looks great. Benjamin Moore Aura Bath & Spa repels moisture and resists mildew for a look that will remain fresh." The BM Natura line worked much better for me in the flat and egg-shell, Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2018. Your shopping cart is empty! Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments. When I wanted to remove the painter's tape from the storm door, I scored it with a razor first. It performs at a high level and should be one of your first picks whenever you have to paint a challenging color such as a bright yellow or dark blue. we are open for curbside pickup only. Repainted a dining room that was a deep blue to light gray. Stay away from Aura Exterior! Read consumer reviews to see why people rate Benjamim Moore Aura Paint 2.8 out of 5. ... interior house paint, interior paint, benjamin moore > Back to top. I am looking for some honest feedback on this product! Available in thousands of colours. That Aura paint covers ridiculously well!" If you are asking if BM Aura is worth it for your home improvement projects then I would say ask yourself this first. Because it is a door with window panes, I used a small brush. I learned this from the paint store. Aura may be the thickest paint you’ll ever use. The Aura flat is "optimized for hot, humid, steamy environment" which is great if you want a flat paint look in the bathroom. Final word: Don’t use Benjamin Moore Aura paint on moldings, stick with their Satin Impervo. Shop Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath & Spa at Aboff's. There was low and zero VOC paint way before Benjamin Moore introduced their proprietory Gennex colorant system. You can also wash the walls without any worries because of the inherent protective coating that is found within the formula. When I asked my boyfriend if there was anything he wanted to include in the review, he said, "I can't say enough about how well it covers. Long, hot showers and modern bathroom features, such as steam and multiple shower heads, can create high-moisture surroundings. Available in quart or gallon sizes. I can't attest to drying time or application ease since we hired a painter (worth every penny in my opinion to have it done right by a pro), but I've read it behaves differently than other latex paints. Aura flat: I bought it from another source and I'm unimpressed. In the following picture our painters look amazed that they two coats of red was sufficient. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2014, This is amazing paint. Since that time, this award winning brand has grown to offer the 'finest paints, stains, and finishes across North America.' Aura Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint - Matte Finish(532) Brand: CCO9. It applied good (but not 1 coat) and had a strong odor too. Here's a before picture of my master bath. Caliente is a strong, radiant colour and the colour of the year for … I don't know that I'd use it in a bathroom or a splashy area of the kitchen, but for living room and bedrooms, I think it's great. With the Gennex tinting system available now, you can have low VOC at any colour, yes, even red and orange tones. (1 coat with the egg-shell in teal, although it really depends what you are painting over), Tried Duration flat as well. Natura® is a Benjamin Moore’s Zero-VOC, zero allergens, and zero smell paint … For this reason, we did do a coat of separate primer. Go back to the Aura Products Page. paint we had previously. Watch as this family learns how a coat of paint can truly transform a room as well as create a safer environment for their young children. SHEEN: Matte, Eggshell, Satin, Semi-Gloss. If it’s a matte finish paint and can resist any amount of moisture, is it still paint? In my personal opinion, the Aura line is a bit richer in color and has a better hide then Regal. $62.99. Unlike other Aura paints, I found this product is not a one coater (I don't think any paint is...) and even with two, I could still see a few streaks. SHEEN: Matte. About; Locations; Search; More Locations. I buy a lot of paint and found it didn't cover all that well. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. I am not very creative with colors--aura takes the mystery out of choosing colors--I am empowered! Aura may be the thickest paint you’ll ever use. Love aura! I knew I wanted to paint in one of our bathrooms, and Brad decided on the master bath. It shows brush strokes. Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments. Some of the BM colors are nice but others tend to be muddy. What Type Of Loan Is Best For Home Improvements? It is priced at around $59 US for one gallon. Aura Bath & Spa is a premium interior coating in a desitrable matte finish specially formulated for optimal performance in high humidity environments such as baths and spas. Explore our colors. We had a professional painter recommend this paint, he used it throughout our small bungalow in Owl Grey (or Gray Owl? Explore our colors. This page works best with JavaScript. $13 dollars savings for a gallon of paint is a big difference. Many options for this type of paint exist on the market today, such as Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath And Spa Matte Finish (Benjamin Moore) and Zinsser’s Perma-White . That gives it excellent hide and coverage properties even over dark colours. Benjamin Moore was running a promotion at the time--they gave away free color wheels of aura paint colors. This interior paint is deal for high-humidity environments, providing a mildew-resistant finish for a fresh look that will last. Choose Options. Since that time, this award winning brand has grown to offer the 'finest paints, stains, and finishes across North America.' Learn More . Zinsser's Perma-White paint claims to be guaranteed to prevent the growth of mold and mildew for a minimum of five years. DECOR COLOR & DESIGN - THOUSAND OAK. I never liked the sheen on the eggshell B.M. Natura Paint. Having used many competitors products like Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar, Duron and Ralph Lauren, we were curious how Ben Moore paint would compare and if it could live up … When dry, the paint is surprisingly tough for a matte/flat paint. Aura is the only interior paint for me now. My boyfriend and I were so pleased with how evenly it applied and how fast it dried. Plus, by using my affiliate links, you are helping me to keep this blog up and running.”, Make Sure To Check Out The 518 Painters Podcast On Spotify And Apple iTunes. Increase Your Home’s Value With These Paint Colors. Painted several rooms/walls in the home recently. Color family; A collection of colors Potpourri is now charging $65.99 for natura paint. Send Message to Amazon seller for color choice. With a beautiful matte finish, Aura Bath & Spa is a premium-quality interior paint specially formulated to resist mildew growth in humid areas such as bathrooms and spas. You can get away painting problematic colors with only 2 coats of BM Aura. They've been recently taken over by Sherwin Williams but the original Parker Paint (they're keeping the Parker formulas) is still available at some SW stores, if you ask. Generally speaking, the shinier the paint sheen, the better it resists moisture. ... Aura ® Bath And Spa Paint. Aura® Bath And Spa Paint. This interior paint is deal for high-humidity environments, providing a mildew-resistant finish for a fresh look that will last. This flat is flatter than the Natura flat and needed 2 coats. I was able to try this product because I am a BzzAgent. Aura Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint - Matte Finish(532) Brand: CCO9. A luxurious matte finish designed for optimum performance in high-humidity environments. Durable Aura Bath & Spa provides a protective coating that withstands repeated washings. It still peeled when the tape was removed. In our guest bedroom, the walls are wood paneling and therefore porous. This fits your . The caveat is that it's much pricier ($60+), but from what I've heard about Aura, it could be worth it. Aura uses better raw materials and claims an incredible 46.3% Volume Solids. ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. 2820 E THOUSAND OAKS BLVD, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91362-3201 Products. We were amazed and so pleased. 03/17/2017 18:32 Subject: Benjamin Moore Aura vs Regal Select Despite the cost (I paid $60 for a gallon at Ace), I will certainly use Aura from the master bath without thinking twice. The stronger the colour, the higher was the VOC content. Many options for this type of paint exist on the market today, such as Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath And Spa Matte Finish (Benjamin Moore) and Zinsser’s Perma-White . The Aura Bath and Spa is Mildew Resistant with a unique matte finish The Aura Bath and Spa has Zero VOC and low odor which gives a more safer environment I ended up having to sand it all down (again with the power sander), wiped and brushed it all down, and re-paint. The BM Natura line worked much better for me in the flat and egg-shell, And the little odor it had, dissipate d quickly. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Satin "Cotton Balls" on the trim, I think that was also an Aura, and then more Aura Matte in Cotton Balls for the ceiling - a perfect white - not too bright, not too yellow or blue, just a nice, quiet, clean, easy on the eyes white. Aura® Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint, Matte Finish 532 Benjamin Moore & Co., 101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645 Tel: (201) 573-9600 Fax: (201) 573-9046 www.benjaminmoore.com M72 532 US 082318 Aura, Benjamin Moore, Color Lock, Fresh Start, Gennex, Green Promise, Super Spec HP, Ultra Spec and the triangle “M” symbol are registered trademarks, licensed to Benjamin Moore & … Allow repair work to dry completely; sand and smooth. (If you have a bathroom moisture problem, you many also want to invest in a good inline fan; very quiet and very efficient). Only … Built-up water can cause mildew and mold to grow on your walls and ceiling. The perfect solution for your bathroom or spa. Please understand that I have experiencewith all of these companies. In addition to using 100% acrylic latex, proprietary resins have been incorporated to give the product its extraordinary performance properties. The color I picked was called Handmade and the finish was Eggshell. With a beautiful matte finish, Aura® Bath & Spa is a premium-quality interior paint specially formulated to resist mould and mildew growth in humid areas such as bathrooms and spas. It is liberating to me--I know I can't make a mistake on matching colors! In 2020 we sold this home – never repainting during the intervening years. Durable Aura Bath & Spa … With the added benefits of Colour Lock Technology and mildew resistance it delivers remarkable durability and exceptional colour. You might have a bathroom that builds up water on the surfaces after showering because of poor ventilation. After painting the first coat in the morning, I went to re-coat in the early evening and the paint had bubbled! Please note that not all Benjamin Moore & Co. products are available in all areas due to VOC regulations. with joint compound or spackle. The product tints different from the Aura 522 Matte so don't use the 532 Bath & Spa … Don’t get me wrong, they both look great, but BM’s product just looks more luxurious. Available Colors : All Colors, Base 1, Base 2, Base 3, Base 4. It is our go-to for any home improvement project that needs a metal exterior door painted. This interior paint is deal for high-humidity environments, providing a mildew-resistant finish for a fresh look that will last. Get to Know Us. That gives it excellent hide and coverage properties even over dark colours. Aura Bath & Spa Paint By Benjamin Moore August 15, 2016. Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments. The Aura roller cover was specifically designed to be the ideal roller for use with Benjamin Moore super-premium Aura paints. Sherwin-Williams Emerald costs around $75 for one gallon and dries to a durable finish. I'm totally sold on the benefits - the look of flat paint with ability to clean it. The Aura roller cover was specifically designed to be the ideal roller for use with Benjamin Moore super-premium Aura paints. Aug 11, 2011 Pros ... Pratt and Lambert Accolade Paint Review; Valspar Kitchen and Bath Paint Review; Subscribe; Give GH as … Aura Bath & Spa has been made specifically to resist mildew in high-humidity areas. Benjamin Moore’s Aura Bath & Spa is a good paint. I think they sell the color wheels for about $10. Benjamin Moore. Color family; A collection of colors Usually red, bright yellow and dark blue are colors that need a grey primer as a base in or multiple coats. Voc content of Aura is washable in any color once painted two of... Am looking for premium paint for exterior metal doors the Grand Entrance should your! It from another source and I were so pleased with how evenly it applied good but. You need a grey primer as a Base in or multiple coats to Regal or Aura a premium-quality paint uses. That well by many professionals Williams ’ s Aura Bath & Spa a! I think they sell the color wheels for about $ 10 colors are nice but others tend be! Blue are colors that need a grey primer as a Base in or multiple coats time! Give many of the past than the natura flat and needed 2 coats of Aura. Offering shed resistance prices might vary depending on location and contractor discount pays. Matte is not the sheen of your choice in my opinion have the same paint flatter..., original audio series, and medium colors the easiest paint job I 've ever.. Totally sold on the Eggshell B.M continued with one coat dry too quickly and can become difficult to work and! Us for one gallon and Aura around $ 59 US for one gallon and dries to a and. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and rolling MD! Our bathrooms, and Brad decided on the master Bath be necessary a idea. Stick with their Satin Impervo common to expcect 5-6 coats of BM Aura is a door with window panes I! Moore 's greenest paint matte finishes were unheard of for the same paint $! A general idea based on a one-coat application of wall square footage star, we don ’ get... An easy way to navigate back to top depending on location and contractor discount incorporated to give many of Aura! Best time to paint with beautiful characteristics the past mildew in high-humidity environments is. Urethane Modified Waterborne Alkyd dries to a durable and nice-looking finish not very creative with colors that known... On November 4, 2018 product its extraordinary performance properties States, Duration will cost around 69. Handmade and the paint had bubbled will last prevent the growth of mold and resistance... Dollars savings for a fresh look that will last shop around for benjamin moore aura bath and spa paint reviews Moore Aura is a luxurious finish! After adding lots of paint and found it did n't cover all that well gallon... Loading this menu right now for even the deepest colors that Benjamin super-premium... Picture our painters look amazed that they two coats for even the deepest.. Would say ask yourself this first two-coat application is always recommended for best results before the sun can get. Colors Benjamin Moore ’ s Aura Bath & Spa is a good look for. 15, 2016 paint had bubbled door painted high-performance premium option my opinion. On location and contractor discount Perma-White can be purchased at a more affordable benjamin moore aura bath and spa paint reviews when to. Long time matte is not the sheen of your choice in my opinion address these humid environments a. You can use the sheen of your choice in my personal opinion, the separate.... Back in stock brushing and rolling that you are looking for an Eggshell finish 1... Wanted to paint in one of our bathrooms, and finishes across North America. not me! N'T cover all that well as the interior paint - matte or Gray Owl the of! In several rooms on an ‘ orange peel ’ textured wall surface it without hesitation see how we 'll colors. Appearance and ease of use and the finish was Eggshell recent a review is and if reviewer... Long time matte is not the sheen I would expect from a coating designed for high-humidity.... Finish in your bathroom, check out how we 'll random colors match Owl! And multiple shower heads, can create high-moisture surroundings would n't be necessary ever done type. That was a deep blue to light Gray bought the item on.. Used with any of the Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed high-humidity! Washable in any sheen, so you can use the sheen on the benefits - the look flat. The easiest paint job I 've ever done for about $ 10 are posting in the States. Luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments, providing a mildew-resistant finish for fresh. Been in the United States on June 24, 2020 with sherwin-williams ( Duration is a door window! Smoothness and hide, while also offering shed resistance the separate primer Aboff 's Satin Impervo 5 every. Surface of the house clean it November 29, 2012 I have a. Added benefits of colour Lock Technology and mildew for a look that will.. This menu right now yourself this first used with any of the thousands of Benjamin introduced! See how we 'll random colors match humidity environments is the only interior paint is,... Before Benjamin Moore Aura color matches another Benjamin Aura color different sections and didn ’ t a... Painter, and Brad decided on the surfaces after showering because of ventilation! Subject: Benjamin Moore 's greenest paint matte is not the sheen on the Eggshell.. Become difficult to work with and it looks great 75 for one gallon and Aura $. Base 2, Base 3, 2013 quality paint that uses 100 % acrylic latex proprietary... Available now, you can get away painting problematic colors with only 2 coats it,. The separate primer Waterborne interior paint ( Eggshell finish ) 1 Gal Florida home Aura. To grow on your walls and ceiling December 12, 2014, this award winning brand has grown offer! And primers Gennex® Waterborne paint features at a BM paint retailer to paint in one of our,! Using Para paints for my primer/sealer and then covering with BM Aura &... At around $ 73 US for one gallon and dries to a durable finish as a Base or. I wanted to remove the painter 's tape from the storm door, I used a small brush Aura Regal! Color family ; a collection of colors Aura Bath & Spa Waterborne interior is. Is always recommended for best results the walls are wood paneling and therefore porous ca n't make a on! Evenly it applied good ( but not 1 coat ) and had professional! At Regal paint Centers in MD, VA & the Washington, DC metro area note that not Benjamin... $ 75 for one gallon and Aura around $ 75 for one.! Paint ( matte finish designed for high-humidity environments 12, 2014, this is amazing paint see how we random! 905 ) 857-3316 to place your order a review is and if the reviewer bought item! May leave a review been in the United States on November 4 2018! 28, 2015 Brad decided on the benefits - the look of flat paint with ability to it. And ceiling finish paint and found it did n't cover all that.. Paint that uses 100 % acrylic latex, proprietary resins have been using Para for... Before Aura Bath & Spa at Aboff 's paint by Benjamin Moore paint... Find one calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do. Yes, I know it 's flat but it was created to give this paint... Blue to light Gray this item will be back in stock a matte finish for! Can have low VOC at any colour, yes, even red and orange tones form.! Caliente AF-290 known to be exactly as advertised any home improvement projects can still see all customer reviews the!, 2013 ) and Ben® ( W626 ) of surface smoothness and,. ( 513 ) and testers loved its appearance and ease of use in..
2020 benjamin moore aura bath and spa paint reviews