The smell is heavenly but not overpowering. Kellyfish from Indiana. try our flash instant shine mask for moisture + shine in just 60 seconds! Please try again later. Shake, Spray, Style, Repeat. A flexible working hairspray for stay-all-day style that you’ll still be able to run your fingers through. This hair spray sets with an ultra-dry mist that feels barely there but still does the job … Truly Touchable Hairspray with Great Fragrance, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. I have very thick, naturally wavy hair. My go to hairspray... 5. WHAT IT IS amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. Product details. It brushes out easily and doesn’t get flaky. This is the best hairspray available! Price: $27 Claims: “Inspired by makeup setting sprays that give a dewy glow to the skin, this brightening flexible hairspray uses hi-shine micro-light reflectors to give a subtle, healthy glow to all hair types and colors. The ultra-dry mist brushes out easily with zero residue and will never dampen or dull a style. The brushable hold makes Touchable Hairspray ideal to use as both a working and settin Really like this product- love the Amika scent. What it is: The amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I live in So. It's not like other name brand hairsprays out there on the market today. Love love love this product!!! I could try to get past that part if it didn't give me dandruff. Unlike other salon hairsprays, I’ve never had the nozzle clog. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. amika is hair rebellion against conformity & the mundane. Obliphica touchable hairspray features a residue-free formula that provides superior humidity resistance and delivers a strong, yet flexible hold. Pamper yourself from head to toe! It doesn't dry stiff , nor leave behind flaky dry hairspray bits, and if you use hairspray like i do that is a miracle within it's self. enjoy free shipping on us! Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2017. Now I'll never use it again and wasted $25. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love Amika products: One of the only hair sprays I have ever used that is comb-thru, smells soooooo good and leaves my hair soft to the touch. Haircare that has always been cruelty-free, formulated without sulfates, parabens, aluminum starch. LOT OF 2 AMIKA TOUCHABLE HAIRSPRAY 10 OZ X 2 STRONG FLEXIBLE HOLD hair spray. is a great option for all hair types. It also has a great scent. amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. Benefits. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Compare prices and save. plus free samples included in all orders! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, amika Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray, 1.5 oz. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell We do not have any recommendations at this time. amika The Wizard Detangling Primer, 4 Fl Oz, amika Vault Color-lock Leave-in Conditioner, 6.7 Fl oz, amika Blockade Heat Defense Serum, 1.7 Fl oz, Amika Velveteen Dream Smoothing Balm, 6.7 Fl Oz, amika Supernova Moisture and Shine Cream, 3.3 Fl oz, amika The Wizard Detangling Primer, 1 Fl oz. Shake, Spray, Style, Repeat. Suggested Use. Amika - The Wizard Multi-Benefit Primer 120ml / 4oz. An ultra-dry mist gives buildable hold while banishing frizz and adding shine. If va-va-voom is what you're going for, look no further. Fluxus Touchable Hairspray. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Unable to add item to List. Best for Shine: IGK 1-800-Hold-Me Hairspray Vegan, Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free, Gluten-free, No parabens or sulfates, Formulated without mineral oil. It hold your hair up without issues, and is wonderful. WHY IT’S SPECIAL Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer - protects hair against high humidity while leaving it with a natural feel; no … Quite expensive, but overall, I’m pleased! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Suggested Use. After use i always comb my hair out anyways after the day is done , but what i did find when combing my hair out, is that it's smoother and nicer feeling then it would have been with the other hairspray i would use. Please try again. But i would like to mention, that though it has a fragrance, the smell isn't overpowering . Almost gone. I use this daily on my hair when it's dry. Amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. Hair Spray. amika hairspray provides strong, flexible hold while being humidity-resistant. amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray, 1.5 oz | From the manufacturer fluxus touchable hairspray A flexible working hairspray for stay-all-day style that you’ll still Sea Buckthorn- One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid Omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Shop hand and foot care products at ULTA. September 30, 2019 . I wash my hair every other day and this doesn't leave a residue or leave my hair too crunchy between washings. Also, Amika products have a wonderful fragrance! It also has that same intoxicating fragrance! I was on the hunt for the best and this is it. MENU MENU Alibaba.com. Please try again. There is a fragrance to the hairspray , that you should know in case you don't care for fragrance in your hair products. I will update my review after using in those conditions. 3 left ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMIKA Touchable Hairspray Strong Flexible Hold Humidity Resistant . Its brushable hold makes it ideal to use as both a working and setting spray. ... amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray sephora.com. I was looking to find something less typical hairspray i guess you'd say, and I fell instantly in love with this product. (SD ALCOHOL 40-B), Butyl Ester Of PVM/MA Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water/Eau/Aqua, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Lactamide MEA, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Coumarin. Hope this helps in you decision on buying this product. Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer – protects hair against high humidity while leaving it with a natural feel; no stickiness or flaking. . $25 Bought the big one without realizing it wasn't returnable if I didn't like it. hours! You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The ultra-dry mist brushes out easily with zero residue and will never dampen or dull a style. Brand Story This is a new product for me, so I'm anxious to see how it does in our Midwestern climate with all the rain and tons of humidity. I thought the reviews were promising and I liked that it didn't have any parabens, sulfates or artifical colors in it. Gave it 4 stars bc it doesn’t always hold as well, but that is to be expected from a product such as this that you can run your fingers thru. Shop with confidence on eBay! Once again this hairspray was perfect for me, and I do recommend a try if your looking for something that isn't heavy feeling, and or stiff as a board feel. Find creams, treatments, sponges & tools to repair and refresh hands & feet. Its exclusive ultra-dry mist won't dampen or dull styles. $9.99 SHOP NOW. It is not sticky and feels very natural. The ultra-dry mist provides a flexible, medium-strength hold and is infused with Sea Buckthorn Berry extract, which works to enhance hair’s health and increase shine. Obliphica berry extract eliminates frizz and enhances shine for an ultra-glossy finish. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Fluxus Touchable Hairspray delivers flexible, buildable hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, sd alcohol 40-b, butyl ester of pvm/ ma copolymer, octylacrylamide/ acrylates/butylaminoethyl methacrylate copolymer, water, aminomethyl propanol, glycerin, tocopheryl, acetate, hippophae rhamnoides extract, fragrance, lactamide mea, butylphenyl methylproponial, limonene, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, citronellol. Extra Dry. There was only slight humidity the times I've used this so far. Benefits. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Amika The Wizard Multi-Benefit Primer, 4 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Add to cart. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Size: Clear: fluxus | touchable hairspray quantity. Founded by industry OUTSIDERS in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007 amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Benefits everyday styles and increases blowout longevity – mist before or after ironwork for a flexible hold and perfect finish. Desiree from Chicago. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. It holds your hairstyle without any crunchy texture. amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. There was a problem completing your request. I was a long time fan of the Healthy Sexy Soy Touchable hairspray. Amika Obliphica Touchable Hairspray 10 oz The Amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. Obliphica touchable hairspray features a residue-free formula that provides superior humidity resistance and delivers a strong, yet flexible hold. WHAT IT DOES The ultra-dry mist brushes out easily with zero residue and will never dampen or dull a style. Shape what you see in your mind’s eye. how to create beach waves with a straightener, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer - protects hair against high humidity while leaving it with a natural feel; no stickiness or flaking, Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. The amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. I have dry/frizzy hair and while it will never appear completely shiny & glossy, this product is the best I've tried for adding a little shine. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Please try your search again later. amika. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Its exclusive ultra-dry mist won't dampen or dull styles. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2017. It gives your hair a hint of shine. Bestel de Amika Touchable Hairspray 334,7ml nu voor € 24,95 bij Salontopper.nl Gratis bezorgd vanaf € 35,- Voor 23:59 besteld, morgen in huis! I can’t imagine using any other hairspray. $29.09. Professional Beauty. It contains obliphica berry extract, which eliminates frizz and enhances shine for an ultra-glossy finish. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shake, Spray, Style, Repeat. What it does: The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 works to keep hair hydrated. amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray ulta.com. This truly is a touchable hairspray with a great hold! Get touchable, moldable hold in a heat safe, crunch-free working spray. All hair is welcome: 10 collections for every hair concern–no matter ethnicity, age or gender. fluxus touchable hairspray. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2017. The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style. Unfortunately, it gave me dandruff. Home collections amika line fluxus touchable hairspray Return to previous page. Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray. Enter your email address below and we will let you know when this product becomes available! This is my 4th can I’ve purchased. 3 left. It creates a flexible hold that is buildable as well so you can set styles and then make changes and it will continue to keep your hair in place as you restyle. Working & Setting. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? It also has artifical fragrance in it and I think it smells bad, like strong old lady perfume. Find a Professional HK $ 100 – HK $ 250. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2018. Fast delivery options available on eligible orders. It contains obliphica berry extract, which eliminates frizz and enhances shine for an ultra-glossy finish. $24.75. This product does a good job of holding without weighing my hair down. We were kind & clean before it was a thing. The exclusive ultra-dry mist will not dampen or dull styles. Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray - A flexible working hairspray for stay-all-day style that you’ll still be able to run your fingers through. This holds my style without making it stiff. There's a problem loading this menu right now. A: Our signature scent is a proprietary blend of orange and grapefruit blossom mixed with sandalwood spice, geranium and rose. No Parabens,Sulfates ; Obliphica Touchable Hairspray features a residue-free formula that provides superior humidity resistance and delivers a strong, yet flexible hold. Got touchable bc I take care of a little one who likes to play with my hair and it hurts when it pulls bc stuck in hair spray. It's Wonderful , and maybe it will be for you too. I love this hairspray and highly recommend it! The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 … Hints of amber, tonka bean and vanilla round off the blend to leave you smelling like amika all day long. amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray brings modern technology to retro glamour. I love this hairspray because I have finer hair. The exclusive ultra-dry mist will not dampen or dull styles. * Staffelprijzen Thuiswinkel Waarborg amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish. (4 installments of A flexible working hairspray for stay-all-day style that you’ll still be able to run your fingers through. flexible working hairspray for stay-all-day style that you'll still be able to run your fingers through, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Alcohol Denat. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style. This is amazing! Awful new formaula. Shop Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray at Cosmetify. ;What it does: The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 works to keep hair hydrated. Hair remains touchable, brushable and moveable with no crunch or residue. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 2. Obliphica berry extract eliminates frizz and enhances shine for an ultra-glossy finish. Amika Touchable Hairspray 1.5 oz. Always read labels and instructions before using a product. Find great deals for Amika Hairspray • Touchable Moldable Hold 8.2 oz Humidity Resistant Fluxus Ultra. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. ;Touchable Hairspray is infused with Obliphica Oil, a hair taming ingredient that will rid you of … We only make products that make us proud. JOIN THE FUN + RECEIVE 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER! Its exclusive ultra-dry mist won't dampen or dull styles. amika hairspray provides strong, flexible hold while being humidity-resistant. Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray 8 oz 236.5 ml. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The brushable hold makes Touchable Hairspray ideal to use as both a working and setting spray. When I want a little more hold for updos, I just spray a second layer and smooth with my hands. It contains obliphica berry extract, which eliminates frizz and enhances shine for an ultra-glossy finish.amika Touchable Hairspray delivers a strong but flexible hold with humidity resistance and an ultra-glossy finish.
2020 amika touchable hairspray ulta