Get the cheapest AKG K271 MKII price list, latest reviews, specs, new/used units, and more at iPrice! Show all. AKG 271 Kopf­hörer - AKG K 271 MKii - Review Deutsch. Prices. The AKG K271 MKIIs are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. $119.99. Home Recording. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back … All rights reserved. The AKG K271 MKII headphones also come with a 3m (10ft) straight cable and 5m (16ft) coiled cable, so you can start listening to your music, mix or project right away. AKG K271 MK II Review. In stock. Online Guides. Where can I use the AKG K271 MKII? We noticed that you already have products in your cart. I don’t know anyone who has never wanted/wished to be a music star at some point in their lives, I know I have. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Both sides are made of plastic and reinforced with a metal ring at the edge, while the headband is made of imitation leather and is supported by two metal hangers. The AKG K271 MKII delivers a flat sound essentially made for professional studio monitoring, you can expect a neutral sound from the AKG K271 MKII. But I'm about to receive a pair of AKG K271 MKII's. Total Price Tax Shipping Store In Stock $119.99. AKG K271 MK II - headphones overview and full product specs on CNET. Perfect for vocalists and drummers and built to provide the best possible sound reproduction, their fully-enclosed, sealed design provides high noise insulation, low signal bleeding into studio microphones and maximum isolation for live-mixing applications. Review AKG K271 AKG K271 MKII headphones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. Post a comment. ifrogz Frequency. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Compare Lowest Price, Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. 97. 36 points. 42 points. We strive to provide correct information, but are not responsible for inaccuracies. vs. vs. 17 facts in comparison. en. Their overall efficiency and sound quality was also a plus for most, suggesting that these sound great on any device you plug them into. Comparison of AKG K271 MKII vs AKG K550 MKII Over-ear Headphones. AKG K271 MKII headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads for great fit and maximum comfort. 40 points. The AKG K271 MKII Closed-Back Headphones give you phenomenal performance for the stage and studio. Best Cyber Monday deals still available: AirPods, Amazon Echo, laptops and more, Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more, Where to buy a PS5: Check on inventory restock at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, * Product and pricing data are sourced from third parties for informational purposes only. Headphones. They're in the top 3 bestselling wired headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Shure SRH840 or Sennheiser HD 25. The AKG K271 MKII are professional over-ear headphones designed for studio mixing, studio monitoring and live performance applications. Designed for single-ear use, they deliver familiar sound and make intonation easy. Overview Prices Specs + Add to comparison. Youtube. I'm currently using AKG K514's. - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and see K240 MKII specs and features. At first glance, the AKG K 271 MKII doesn’t seem to be that unusual, but it does ha… Should you find any errors, please help us by reporting it. November, 2020 The latest AKG K271 MKII price in Malaysia starts from RM 818.00. AKG (K 271 STUDIO) Headphone/Earphone Manufacturers Product Description The new Studio K271, while providing the same performance as the K 270 Studio, is much lighter and easier to use, and still provides a natural, pristine sound. The K271 MKIIs are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. Ok this is a real thicko question to you audiophiles I'm sure. AKG K271 Studio | Full Specifications: Sound Output: Stereo, Impedance: 55, Sensitivity: 91, Acoustic design: Closed, Headset com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO@d9d0f46c(com.demandware.beehive.orm.internal.state2.RelationalObjectInstanceState@dd973e7[com.demandware.beehive.core.capi.domain.PersistentObjectPOKey(com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO) [df4b99e55ded58642cc7b3b156]]), https://no.akg.com/headphones/K271MKII.html?dwvar_K271MKII_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current. Kat­egor­ieAndere . $0.00. In order to add spare parts we have to empty your current cart. The K121 MKII professional on-ear semi-open headphones are a cost-effective alternative to the K141 MK IIs for studio monitoring and playback. Search. Perfect for vocalists and drummers and built to provide the best possible sound reproduction, their fully-enclosed, sealed design provides high noise insulation, low signal bleeding into studio microphones and maximum isolation for live-mixing applications. The AKG K271 MKII Headphones are one of the BEST pair of headphones that you can get for less than 150 dollar. AKG K271 MKII $ 166. CNET may get a commission from these offers. The ear cups enclose the ears and offer sufficient horizontal and vertical play so that the headphones fit snugly to the head. AKG K271 MKII. Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, the AKG K271 MKII is a powerful tool … 46 points. Home > Headphones comparison > AKG K271 MKII. My first decent headphones ever. They offer an amazingly wide frequency range from 16Hz to 28kHz, which results in better phase coherency in the audible range, giving you great sound for tracking and studio and live monitoring. We're here to offer some advice! Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, the AKG K271 MKII is a powerful tool … © 2020 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. And had I been blessed with a voice that doesn’t sound like an alley cat being strangled, I’d probably go for it. Home Recording can be very complicated. The AKG K271 MKII Studio Headphones also come with a 3m (10ft) straight cable and 5m (16ft) coiled cable, so you can start listening to your music, mix or project right away. Compare harga AKG K271 MKII in Malaysia, specs, review, new/second-hand price and more at iPrice. The AKG K271 MKII are professional over-ear headphones designed for studio mixing, studio monitoring and live performance applications. Overview Prices Specs + Add to comparison. AKG Pro Audio K271 MKII are $112.78 more expensive than average wired headphones ($34.99). AKG K271MKII (Black) Specs & Prices. AKG Pro Audio K271 MKII are a popular and one of the most expensive options. The music industry is probably the single most alluring industry on the planet. September, 2020 The top AKG K271 MKII price in the Philippines starts from ₱ 15,803.00. Online Guides. Show all. AKG K271 MKII Closed-Back Headphones - Advanced design, modern sound. AKG K240 MKII review from the experts at What Hi-Fi? AKG K271 MKII headphones also come with a 3 m (10 ft) straight cable and 5 m (16 ft) coiled cable, so you can start listening to your music, mix or project right away. Buy AKG K271 MKII Professional Studio Headphones featuring Ideal for Stage and Studio Use, Auto-Mute Feature, 16 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response, Sealed Design for Low Headphone Bleed, Excellent Noise Isolation, Leatherette and Velvet Earpads, Detachable Straight and Coiled Cables, 3.5mm Connection with 1/4" Adapter. How much of a difference will they make to an untrained set of ears like mine, compared with the AKG K514's. smartphones smartwatches headphones tablets. AKG k271 mkii headphones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. Show all. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Discover the key facts and see how AKG K271 MKII performs in the headphones ranking. AKG K271MKII (Black) | K271 MK II. With fully-enclosed ear cups, you can take advantage of maximum isolation and minimal signal bleed, preventing your mics from picking up unwanted sound.The K271 MKIIs boast AKG's legendary construction and intelligent … The AKG K271 is easy to use but doesn’t suffer for its simplicity. AKG K271 MKII. We noticed that you already have spare parts in your cart. The K121 MKII headphones feature gimbal-suspended leatherette ear … Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices and Select the Best Model. AKG K271 MKII vs ifrogz Frequency. Christmas shopping discountsView deals. The AKG K271 MKII are professional over-ear headphones designed for studio mixing, studio monitoring and live performance applications. La Tienda de Audio. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back technology for best possible sound reproduction. AKG k271 mkii headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads for great fit and maximum comfort. Estimated delivery time 4-6 business days. AKG K271 MKII audio Hardware PC hardware details AKG K271 MKII. Home > Headphones comparison > AKG K271 MKII vs ifrogz Frequency. ifrogz Frequency $ 113. They offer an amazingly wide frequency range from 16hz to 28kHz, which results in better phase coherency in the audible range, giving you great sound for tracking and studio and live monitoring. Budget Wired Headphones - AKG K271 MKII: Lowest Price ($124.57), Color (Black), Weight (6.3 oz), Release Date (), Brand (AKG Pro Audio). Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. AKG K271 MKII gaming headset. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Will it be a massive thing or will I not notice that much? Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, the AKG K271 MKII … 12 $ 19. The AKG K271 MKII studio headphones have received positive user feedback for their overall comfort, with users saying they are perfect for those who enjoy listening to music for long periods of time. Nevertheless, I have friends who dabble (with varying degrees of success) and as such, I’ve picked up a thing or two about the recording proce… Categories. Comparison winner. In order to add new products we have to empty your current cart.
2020 akg k271 mkii specs