[MENDEL & TRINA] Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator ; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. Falsettoland is a musical with a book by James Lapine and music and lyrics by William Finn.. 'Cause I'm so exhausted Isn't it enough Yes I do Everything will ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Be... [WHIZZER] [MENDEL & TRINA] Do I wait for the promotion, or do I take this IBM job? People asking for a donation‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎I don't get it But I don't anymore I don't get it Fake appendicitis which was gas Nobody died What is that smell? Now I just snore Feel alright for the rest of your life! [WHIZZER] Now that I got the promotion, can I finally stop sleeping with my boss? Then, you turn on the TV Yeah, once, then twice [MENDEL & TRINA] Sometimes I'm a lout You go home, you open up your mail, And it's full of people asking for a donation! I've been left behind How was your day at the hospital? You give up Just stay back [CHARLOTTE]‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎[MENDEL & TRINA] ...Is you Everything will ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will How was your day Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. Nobody died, [CHARLOTTE] And sort of caressing No, it didn't When their precious love is not in doubt? I don't get it Serve with force I've been left behind Related artists: A day in the life, Day of fire, Day 26, Day-mar, In extremo, In fear and faith, In flames, In-grid Yes, I know how great your life is, Everything will be alright I've been practicing I once thought it was sweet [CHARLOTTE] [CORDELIA] What is that smell? [WHIZZER] Something stinks in how you play Saving lives And kiss... [MARVIN] [MARVIN] CAROLINE: You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! In the '60s, everyone had heart Heart attacks and gallstones Yes it's alright [CHARLOTTE & CORDELIA] Mendel serenades, and Jason calms me Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Everything will be alright! Marvin's back with Whizzer! No, it isn't Now the world is too pathetic Feel alright for the rest of your life! You go home, you open up your mail, And it's full of people asking for a donation! Unbelievable And passion and flair Features Song Lyrics for William Finn's Falsettos (Falsettoland)--Original Cast Recording album. All I want is... You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! People asking for a handout CAROLINE: You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! [TRINA] ... A Day in Falsettoland — Falsettos (Lyric Video) [2016BC] - Duration: 7:40. AZLyrics. [TRINA] For the first time in months It's about time. And kiss... [MENDEL] Yes, I know how great your life is ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will be alright So fight! [MENDEL, spoken] Be ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Be I will win It was terrible Do you know how great my life is? Unbelievable Do you know? It was wonderful You save lives and I save chicken fat It's because my ex sure does When you play me, you win [TRINA, laughing] [JASON, spoken] You know I love you [CHARLOTTE] A Day In Falsettoland lyrics. Could this be the new world we started? I'm so pathetically bad? NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. Huh Feel alright (Caroline) You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! I'll attack That's not nice [CORDELIA] [WHIZZER] Marvin is in baggy and colorful jams, looking baggy. The story involves Marvin, his ex-wife Trina, his psychiatrist Mendel, his son Jason, and his gay lover Whizzer Brown. Do you know how great my life is? Album lyrics: Falsettoland / About Time; Year of the Child; Miracle of Judaism; The Baseball Game; A Day in Falsettoland; Round Tables, Square Tables; Everyone Hates His Parents; What More Can I Say? I just want to be left alone!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎In the '60s, everyone had ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎heart Yes, I know how great your life is ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏Everything will be alright Yes, it's all right A day in Falsettoland I don't get it God, you're a pain in the ass To bliss [MARVIN] A Day in Falsettoland WHIZZER: (speaking) A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. Work it out! [TRINA] And they want money for‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‏‏‎‎I don't understand Do you know? Marvin's back with Whizzer Huh huh huh huh huh [CHARLOTTE] Soup's done, Something Bad Is Happening / More Racquetball (Falsettoland), Cancelling the Bar Mitzvah (Falsettoland), Another Miracle of Judaism (Falsettoland). [WHIZZER] Yes it did Anything ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏Low drive [MARVIN] You know it did Do you know? [MARVIN] ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎[WHIZZER] Charlotte enters their home.]. Sometimes I'm a lout [Marvin and Whizzer enter, dressed for Racquetball and holding racquets. What do you think I should do? [CHARLOTTE] It's about- I just want to be left alone! And you turn on the TV and they want money for starving children in Ethiopia! 7:40. Don't you think it's a blessing A Day in Falsettoland — Falsettos (Lyric Video) [2016BC] - Duration: 7:40. ], [WHIZZER] [ALL] ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sign in Sign up. Just give in Why can't you let go? Something Bad Is Happening / More Racquetball; Holding to the Ground; Days Like This; Canceling the Bar Mitzvah ; Unlikely Lovers There were just Now the world is too pathetic [CORDELIA] No, it didn't Now I just snore Is you [MENDEL] WHIZZER: (speaking) A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. Did you hear that Marvin's back with Whizzer? Could this be the new world we started? Could this– [CORDELIA] Hi, honey I saved young people, old people You save lives and I save chicken fat Just like how it was Drop it, sweetheart Following In Trousers and March of the Falsettos, it is the third in a trio of one-act musicals centering on Marvin, his wife Trina, his psychiatrist Mendel, his son Jason, and his gay lover Whizzer Brown. Everything will be alright! You go out on the street, and there's all these people asking for a handout. And you turn on the TV and they want money for starving children in Ethiopia! Here I sit, brokenhearted and... [CHARLOTTE, spoken] I don't get it I will win Torafaruga 42,261 views. Listening as those yuppie farts complain Browse for A Day In Falsettoland song lyrics by entered search phrase. High lob ], [Finally, by mistake, Marvin hits a good shot. Light bulbs up the ass; I don't understand That's not nice [MARVIN] So play! Oh God, don't say it is– A Day in Falsettoland Lyrics. Their lives [CORDELIA] The neighbors relax It's about time. Half my patients: Yuppie pagans In the '60s, we had a new world to start [MENDEL] And loving you [MENDEL] Listening as their shallow hearts explain [CORDELIA] [CORDELIA] [CAROLINE, spoken] ​all I want is you?‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Do you know how great my life is? You're a beast Everything will be alright, [Cordelia has just poured Charlotte a martini.]. For the first time in months Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [WHIZZER, spoken] [MENDEL] [MARVIN] Then you go home, you open your mail, and it's full of people asking for a donation. [WHIZZER] Do you know how great my life is? Do you know (Caroline) You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! I perspire Their lives, [Trina enters, stretching, and dressed for a work out.]. Honey, sweetheart, what's the matter? Ceiling shot You do ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Ooh! Fake appendicitis which is gas Just give in I want you every night? [CHARLOTTE] [MARVIN] So fight! The neighbors relax after work, [Cordelia enters with food. Mendel serenades, and Jason calms me Trina in bed A day in falsettoland Doctor Mendel at work I don't get it I don't understand In the sixties everyone had heart In the sixties we were all A fight! After the first mile, I'll be okay Oh God, don't say it is- Is all right ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Ceiling shot! [MARVIN] Everything will be alright! Trina works it out People overdosed and I saved them [WHIZZER] And this tall! I've been practicing [JASON, speaking] And, of course There were just [MARVIN] [CHARLOTTE] Modeled on the Ronald Reagans You know I love you Sex and games All I want [MENDEL, spoken] Yeah, well, Caroline hmm [WHIZZER] [WHIZZER] I once thought it was sweet You [WHIZZER], Down the alley [CAROLINE, spoken]‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎[MENDEL] Everything will ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Be alright! Saving lives and loving you One-two-three-four! Rest of your In the '60s, we were all a part of the same team At least there's Trina at home ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Down the alley [MENDEL] ​all I want is you? It was terrible To bliss Let's go! Play it raw One-two-three-four! A Day in Falsettoland lyrics. Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. There are 60 lyrics related to A Day In Falsettoland. I'm finessing Cuisine, bar mitzvah, nouvelle, [Cordelia hands Charlotte some food. How was your day? At the hospital? And it's full of 'Cause I'm so exhausted Cuisine, bar mitzvah, nouvelle Read about A Day In Falsettoland from 'Falsettos' 2016 Broadway Company's Falsettos and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Play it raw Which I diagnosed; One-two-three-four! Do you know how great my life is? How was your day at the hospital? I can't fucking deal with that! But I don't anymore Just like how it was HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. F. Falsettos Cast Lyrics. [TRINA] You go home, you open up your mail, And it's full of people asking for a donation! Every other night? But you're a pain in the ass, [MARVIN] In the '60s, we were all a part of the same team A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. Everything will be alright But, at least When their precious love is not in doubt? Where's the heat? And there's all these Where's the fire? Do you know how great my life is? Learning love is not a crime. Complete soundtrack list, synopsys, video, plot review, cast for Falsettoland show. Give it up And you turn on the TV and they want money for starving children in Ethiopia! Hit your shoe Yes, I know how great your life is ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will be alright [WHIZZER] [WHIZZER] Let's go! Used to be you desire WHIZZER: (speaking) A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. [WHIZZER] Is you ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎High lob Alright! Dr. Mendel at work How was your day [CAROLINE, spoken] [MARVIN] One priest and one high school principal Trina in bed [CORDELIA] Everything will Alright! You go home, you open your mail Why should I be wilting Falsettos is a musical with a book by James Lapine and William Finn and music and lyrics by Finn. That's all I'd like to be. [MENDEL, spoken] I want you every night? It's because my ex sure does Type song title, artist or lyrics. I can't fucking deal with that! [MARVIN] Maybe in a mile, I'll be okay I'll attack Anything you do [TRINA] To fight! Could this- Don't play pretty [CAROLINE, spoken] Whizzer is all in white, looking great. Isn't it enough In New York City It was wonderful Lucky dink! Marvin's back with Whizzer Trina obsessing And passion At least there's Trina at home Brandon Uranowitz Lyrics "Falsettoland (Reprise)" (from "Falsettos (2016 Broadway Cast Recording)" soundtrack) Homosexuals Women with children Short insomniacs We're a teeny tiny band Lovers come and lovers go Lovers live and die fortissimo This is where we take a stand Welcome to Falsettoland Submit Corrections. [MENDEL] [TRINA] Feel alright for the rest of your [MARVIN] Heart attacks and gallstones; Then, you turn on the TV, and there's pictures of starving children in Ethiopia. [WHIZZER] ALL RIGHTS GO TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS. It's about time. Anything you do Übersetzung des Liedes „A Day in Falsettoland/Racquetball“ (Falsettos (Musical) ) von Englisch nach Italienisch Nouvelle bar mitzvah cuisine Lyrics for A Day In Falsettoland by William Finn. I don't get it [CAROLINE, spoken] Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Mendel joins Trina, now also dressed to work out.]. If I don't like Whizzer Starving children in Ethiopia! Listening to these yuppie farts complain Feel alright for the rest of your life! One day I'd like to be, As mature as my son, who's twelve and a half. Where's the heat? Saving lives, I feel invincible Lyrics to 'A Day in Falsettoland' by Falsettos 2016 Broadway Company. Anything you In New York City Modeled on the Ronald Reagans Where's the fire? Aww All I want And passion [WHIZZER, spoken] A day in Falsettoland Dr. Mendel at work [MENDEL] Here I sit broken hearted and [MARVIN] At the hospital? I saved young people, old people The musical consists of March of the Falsettos and Falsettoland, the last two installments in a trio of one-act Off-Broadway musicals (the first was In Trousers). [MARVIN] Do you know how great my life is? No ball is used; rather, when they make a shot, the racquet scrapes the floor and sounds like a ball ricocheting off a racquet. Their scene is played in the court. Nouvelle bar mitzvah cuisine Well? What's the matter, Trina darling? My head with her feet Lyrics to Falsettoland Broadway musical. Did you hear that Marvin's back with Whizzer? [CORDELIA] But, at least [CHARLOTTE] In the course of the scene, Whizzer decimates Marvin, as you would expect. People overdosed and I saved them Into the corner, [WHIZZER] [CHARLOTTE] And I don't get it at all. Do you know how great my life is? ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎Dink! Dr. Mendel at work. My God! Yes it's alright‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will be alright! Everything will be alright Something stinks in how you play. Have got to be played with flair Hi, honey 50+ videos Play all Mix - falsettoland- lyrics YouTube; thrill of first love- lyrics - Duration: 4:14. Serve with force You're a beast In the '60s, we had a new world to start Low drive [CAROLINE, spoken] When you play me, you win. Just stay back © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Traduction de « A Day in Falsettoland/Racquetball » par Falsettos (Musical) , anglais → italien Don't play pretty ], [WHIZZER] Sex and games I'll be happy when we finally have this bar mitzvah. I'm so pathetically bad? ​is alright Choose one of the browsed A Day In Falsettoland lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Why should that affect me? Oh, I'm in a deep quandary about my career No, it isn't Lyrics not available. [Whizzer doesn't move an inch; he's in total control. Everything will‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will Have got to be played with flair Do you know? Trina obsessing Saving lives and loving you. [MARVIN & WHIZZER] [MENDEL] Here I sit, brokenhearted and... [CAROLINE, spoken] Feel alright for the rest of your life! Once, then twice My head with her feet Everything will Falsettos 2016 Broadway Company - A Day in Falsettoland Lyrics. Saving lives, I feel invincible You know it did, [WHIZZER] [WHIZZER] And how does that make you feel, Diane? Falsettos Soundtrack Lyrics A Day in Falsettoland Lyrics. Used to be you'd desire [MARVIN & WHIZZER]‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎[MENDEL, TRINA, CHARLOTTE, CORDELIA] Give it up Do you know how great my life is? Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. But you're a pain in the ass You go out on the street Half my patients: Yuppie pagans Add lyrics. [WHIZZER, spoken] [TRINA] A day in Falsettoland Why don't you let go? I cannot let go until we have this bar mitzvah Why should that upset me? [CAROLINE exits.] And sort of caressing Everything will be alright! [MARVIN & WHIZZER]‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎[CHARLOTTE & CORDELIA] It's about growing up, getting older, living on a lover's shoulder. Marvin is killing himself trying to get his racquet on the ball. Feel alright [MENDEL] A Day in Falsettoland (Whizzer) (speaking) A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. Falsettos the Musical - A Day in Falsettoland Lyrics “A Day in Falsettoland” is a song performed by the Company from the musical FALSETTOS and is written by William Finn and James Lapine. Do you know‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Do you know how great my life is? You go home, you open up your mail, And it's full of people asking for a donation! [CHARLOTTE] A day in Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel at work I don't get it I don't understand In the sixties everyone had heart In the sixties we were all a part of the same team In the sixties we had a new world to start Could this oh God, don't say it is Could this be The new world we started? Which I diagnosed Time's up! Feel alright for the rest of your life! And I don't get it at all [CHARLOTTE & CORDELIA] A Day in Falsettoland Lyrics: A day in Falsettoland / Dr. Mendel at work. Yes, my name is Caroline And, of course Do ​is alright‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Everything will be alright! LyricsA Day In Falsettoland William Finn. [MARVIN, WHIZZER, MENDEL, TRINA, CHARLOTTE, CORDELIA (dispersedly)] [CORDELIA] [CORDELIA] Drop it, sweetheart [WHIZZER] Marvin's back with Whizzer! [MENDEL] Everything will be alright Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. [MENDEL] ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Four walls! Every third night? CAROLINE: You go out on the streets, And there are all these people asking for a handout! [MENDEL] [TRINA, laughing] The game is through A Day In Falsettoland, Dr. Mendel At Work. No, it isn't [WHIZZER] Do you know how great my life is? Listening as their shallow hearts explain [MENDEL] [JASON, spoken] One priest and one high school principal Yes I do Translation of 'A Day in Falsettoland/Racquetball' by Falsettos (Musical) from English to Italian [TRINA] Feel alright for the rest of your life! [CORDELIA] Don't you think it's a blessing It bounced twice [MENDEL, spoken] Yes, it's all right ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Into the court! If I don't like Whizzer Light bulbs up the ass Work it out! One-two-three-four! Why should I be wilting Is all right And passion and flair. Do you know how great my life is? All I want...
2020 a day in falsettoland lyrics