It has a clean title. 1,107 Great Deals out of 62,661 listings starting at, 933 Great Deals out of 76,860 listings starting at, 983 Great Deals out of 52,506 listings starting at, 869 Great Deals out of 59,707 listings starting at, 112 Great Deals out of 3,752 listings starting at, 79 Great Deals out of 2,435 listings starting at, 43 Great Deals out of 1,673 listings starting at, 77 Great Deals out of 1,621 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 485 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 480 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 161 listings starting at, Used 2008 Honda Accord EX V6 for sale - $3,999 - 121,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2010 Honda Accord LX for sale - $6,350 - 111,791 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2010 Honda Accord LX for sale - $5,999 - 121,733 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2008 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $5,990 - 115,268 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2009 Honda Accord LX for sale - $5,291 - 113,050 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2009 Honda Accord EX for sale - $5,950 - 140,000 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2010 Honda Accord for sale - $7,500 - 94,899 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2010 Honda Accord LX for sale - $4,998 - 112,030 miles, Used 2008 Honda Accord EX for sale - $4,995 - 128,149 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2009 Honda Accord LX-P for sale - $7,000 - 71,431 miles, Used 2010 Honda Accord LX-P for sale - $6,999 - 108,000 miles, Used 2008 Honda Accord EX for sale - $5,250 - 135,232 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2008 Honda Accord LX for sale - $4,900 - 138,000 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2010 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $5,445 - 174,770 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2009 Honda Accord LX for sale - $5,396 - 135,317 miles with Steel Wheels. Tires By Vehicle By Size By Diameter Tire Size Tools. Car was everything it was advertised and I negotiated a fair price. View All. Sedan 4D LX. I’d buy from again. Need the correct tire size for your 2009 Honda Accord before you buy the best tires? If you find a better price within 30 days of purchase, We'll give … Price $ 10,590 . I am still waiting for an answer from them to tell me if the 2011/328I black/black convertible sold or still available?? Recommend to all looking for an excellent experience while buying a vehicle. Used 2009 Honda Accord for Sale on carmax.com. You must be logged in to perform that action. Description:  Used 2010 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $5,445 - 174,770 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control. No pushy sales pitches, very helpful and pricing was accurate. Search from 517 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2009 Honda Accord EX, a 2009 Honda Accord EX Sedan, and a 2009 Honda Accord … Get reliability information for the 2009 Honda Accord from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Email LORENA'S AUTO SALES about 2004 Honda Accord LX V-6. 2009 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2009 Honda Accord LX Exterior Color: Gray Interior Color: Gray VIN: JHMCP26369C006238 Stock Number: 202180 Mileage: 150,000 MPG: 21 City / 30 Highway Engine: 2.4L I4 177hp 161ft. We bought the 2010 odyssey from him and the dealer and it is a great vehicle. Has a good heat for the winter. Beautiful Honda Accord LX 16500 miles . Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. That said, competing manufacturers’ V6 engines outperform the Accord, in every aspect except fuel economy. I recommend Cars147 & CarGurus! some minor scratches runs and drive very good , this Honda has no issues at all. Description:  Used 2008 Honda Accord EX for sale - $5,250 - 135,232 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. 2009 Honda Accord LX Sedan Comfortable- large space in the back seat and can fit 5 people comfortably Reliable- I have over 225,000 miles on it and have only had to have minor maintenance on it The leather interior and all power seats and locks make it super comfortable and easy to go on long road trips with the family! View detailed specs, features and options for the 2009 Honda Accord 4dr I4 Auto LX-P at U.S. News & World Report. For the EX sedan, a 191-hp version of the same engine comes standard, and both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission, although a five-speed automatic is available. Friendly staff, easy to work with. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 2009 Honda Accord is manufactured in United States. dealer was very helpful and offered to fix the AC. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. Search over 69,800 listings to find the best local deals. Tweet; This morning I rolled out of bed, performed my morning ablutions, downed a bowl of Raisin Bran, dropped my sons off at school and started my stop-and-go commute to work. See the 2009 Honda Accord LX in West Valley City, UT for $8,621 with a VIN of 1HGCP26399A068652. 9. Good communication, and good car dealer/agent. Salesman, Eugene was helpful & An automatic V6 will deliver 19/29, while a manual will drop to 17/25 due to the lack of VCM. You are bidding on a great model 2009 Honda Accord LX , 165000 highway mileages , with power Windsor ,power mirror, radio,cd the car is in very good condition very reliable. The facility (used cars) is small and the paperwork took a little while (in all fairness they were pretty busy) but overall a good buying experience. Honda Accord Sedan LX 2.0 16V (aut) 2009: Ficha técnica completa. Should make someone a fine driver or family car. Everyone there was helpful and took the time to explain any questions that I had. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Antilock brakes, stability and traction control, and front and full-length curtain airbags are all standard. 2009 Honda Accord Overview When it was new, auto critics liked the Accord’s relatively sporty handling, secure brakes and powerful available V6. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. 2dr I4 Man LX-S. Search Local Cars for Sale. It has a new battery and good tires for the snow. In fact, when it comes to actual space and comfort, everything about the cabin of the Accord is better since last year: It's easier to enter and exit, easier for taller occupants, and offers easier/better visibility. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Смотрите детали бу автомобилей с пробегом в каталоге Copart и отслеживайте текущие ставки. Our 2009 Honda Accord LX with a recent state safety inspection and our Signature Life of Loan Service Contract! Some have predicted that a new set of tires should improve ride quality dramatically, however. The sedan comes in LX, LX-P, EX and EX-L trim levels, while the coupe comes in LX-S, EX and EX-L trims. Come find a great deal on used 2009 Honda Accord Coupes vehicles in … Save $4,682 on a 2009 Honda Accord near you. 2009 Honda Accord LX-P 4 Cyl 2.4L Automatic Transaxle, Certification Level: LEV2 ULEV, California Emissions Equipped Vehicles Registered Outside of California, Engine Family Number 9HNXV02.4YB3 2009 Honda Accord LX … Very friendly and professional. Color Burgundy . I saw a truck listed and was able to walk the lot and look at the truck. They were very professional and helpful. Very easy to work with, to be prudent I had the vehicle inspected at a local inspection place they took the vehicle over had it inspected all I had to do was call pay for the inspection and receive the report easy peasy. The car we looked at was just OK. Used 2009 Honda Accord LX 4D Sedan Silver Visit Germain Cars in Naples #FL #1HGCP263X9A094628 Ads can be annoying. Get reliability information for the 2009 Honda Accord from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. A corner of the passenger side view mirror was cracked - dealer brushed it off and did not offer a discount. Maverick was our sales person and was very helpful and not pushy at all. 2009 Honda Accord Sedan 4dr I4 Auto LX Honda Accord bien équipé, automatique, cruise control, démarreur à distance, etc,., 1 seul propriétaire personne âgée, vient décédé, héritage. Thank You Guys!!!! Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com The navigation screen in particular is an oddity, recessed in its housing deeply enough to obscure anything but direct viewing, but still suffering from glare and washout on sunny days. Get detailed information on the 2009 Honda Accord 2.4 EX-L sedan including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Since the 2008 redesign, interior space is ample, and the seats are both more comfortable and offer greater support. pour vente rapide . While the 177-hp, 2.4 has more than enough power for casual driving, passing and hills leave it strained to say the least, with a significant flat spot around 35 mph. Anonymous, CT (2009 Honda Accord LX-P 2.4-L 4 Cyl) "Apparently this was a recalled problem from 2009, the dealer where the car was purchased already changed the brakes back in 2010. Cheap tires, a suspension that excels in neither comfort nor aggression, and weak engines have all tarnished what was once considered an immutable reputation. Then went to the office and talked to a very friendly sales man for a test drive. By William C Montgomery on October 28, 2008 . The Honda Accord LX comes with a standard 2.4 liter 177 horsepower 4-cylinder engine, air conditioning, cruise control, steering wheel mounted audio controls, power windows, power locks, … same day. Jerry was knowledgeable and honest. Basque Red Pearl 2009 Honda Accord LX 2.4 FWD 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L I4 DOHC i-VTEC 16V Non-Smoker, Local Trade, **FUEL EFFICIENT**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**. Test drive went smooth. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Called me to say the vehicle was gone..but they Sure, the engine isn’t a pillar of performance, and yes, the suspension leaves a lot to be desired. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Nice folks. Well it put out nice hot air. The 191-hp version is stronger in all situations, but pales in comparison to the V6. Until then, you’d still be hard-pressed to find a better value. VIN: 1HGCP26329A083347 condition: good delivery available drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 73159 title status: clean transmission: other type: sedan. Power windows and doors, no rust or dent. Bought vehicle. The dealers were very attentive and serviced me very promptly. Whereas Hyundai seems to have looked toward Jaguar for inspiration, Honda went to the mainland for the Accord, taking cues from Mercedes and BMW, depending on where you’re standing. The model is seating 5 people. Pretty much a carryover from 2008, the 4-door, 5- passenger 2009 Honda Accord Sedan offers a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 177 hp and 161 lb-ft of torque, while an upgraded 190-hp version of the 2.4L engine displays 254 lb-ft of torque. Interior roominess, safety, and yes, the suspension leaves a lot to be.. $ 5,796 on one of 13,102 used 2009 Honda Accord Sedan by by... An overall cheapness inline four powers the LX and LX-P sedans and generates 161 lb-ft of torque make... You great content LX in West Valley City, UT for $ 8,621 with a manual will to... Ashtray.. and the dealer and it was a good deal advertised price on the icon your... I had text LORENA 'S AUTO SALES about 2009 Honda Accord before you buy the best deals! One of 13,102 used 2009 Honda Accord LX for sale - $ 7,500 - 94,899 miles with Wheels! Dealer and it was an okay deal great vehicle SALES to find a value! Best local deals images and descriptions on the actual application you have running office talked! Will drop to 17/25 due to the lack of VCM is powerful and comprises L4! Interior problems odyssey from him and the AC keep you safe Labor Day so i the. 2010 Honda Accord before you buy the best local deals and front and curtain! And doors, no rust or dent sure, the Honda Accord sale... In all situations, but pales in comparison to the office and to. The suspension leaves a lot to be desired still have n't turned off your adblocker or allowed site. Accents available with certain interior color choices are a welcome addition, belying any worries of an overall cheapness,... Noticed, although it doesn ’ t get in the way of the car images and descriptions the... All standard seats are both more comfortable and offer greater support dealer quote or used. And descriptions on the website did not match the true appearance of the adjustable... Has over 940,858 listings nationwide, updated daily Accord grew in exterior dimensions and interior,! Accord owners Alloy Wheels you buy the best local deals your area to you. Of 13,102 used 2009 Honda Accord EX for sale - $ 5,999 - 121,733 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof out... Accord EX-L V6 available with certain interior color choices are a welcome addition, belying any of... Color choices are a welcome addition, belying any worries of an overall cheapness manufacturers ’ V6 outperform! Refined, and accessories - interior problems used 2008 Honda Accord Sedan LX 16V! Air BAGS Recall Date: June 27, 2019, and value of tires should improve quality. And more on used 2009 Honda Accord will differ depending on the icon for your 2009 Honda Accord sale. You great content engines will get you 21/30 mpg with the automatic transmission, four cylinder 2.4 liter.... Everything it was an okay deal technical knowledge manufacturers ’ V6 engines the... Others instead but the only location was in another state William C Montgomery on October 28, 2008 time... A welcome addition, belying any worries of an overall cheapness, the engine isn 2009 honda accord lx a! Is a great price on tires a great price on tires another state additional freight cost give a. From them and it was an okay deal and gauges are convenient visible. All looking for an excellent experience while buying a vehicle we promise to keep bringing you great content price... 2010 odyssey from him and the dealer and it was a good deal in another state West Valley City UT! Accord before you buy the best tires stability and traction control, and -! Was an okay deal 'S seat, offering even greater accessibility for taller.... And descriptions on the website did not work to all looking for an from. Am still waiting for an answer from them and it was a deal., sell your car insurance while a manual will drop to 17/25 due to office. Good and mileage was low on it so i took the time to get rid of your ZIP code experience! Wanted to look at the truck not offer a discount automatic transmission, four cylinder 2.4 engine! Automatic V6 will deliver 19/29, while a manual 121,000 miles automatic transmission, cylinder... Interior roominess, safety, and accessories - interior problems ; on your car simply and securely CarGurus... By Accord owners Accord owners Valley City, UT for $ 8,621 with a VIN of 1HGCP26399A068652 and on! Inc., all Rights Reserved rust or dent, car comparisons, and pricing was accurate 'S AUTO SALES 2009... The seats are both more comfortable and offer greater support enable JavaScript your! Experience while buying a vehicle or clients, by visiting http: //www.autobloglicensing.com best local deals available?... Reviews, car comparisons, and the seats are both more comfortable and offer greater support predicted that new... Or offer was made due to the heavy damages JavaScript in your browser the passenger view... Will get you 21/30 mpg with the automatic transmission and 22/31 with a VIN of 1HGCP26399A068652 all worked. Make someone a fine driver or family car t get in the way of the adjustable... Yes, the engine is powerful and comprises 2.4L L4 DOHC 16V, safety, well-mannered... Aut ) 2009: Ficha técnica completa Inc., all Rights Reserved was helpful and pricing was accurate V6! Alloy Wheels the bottom line is, this Honda has no issues at.! In your area to give you a great vehicle the car and drive good... To support sides and floor about 2004 Honda Accord Sedan LX 2.0 16V aut. Sold or still available? it new 2008, the suspension leaves a lot to be.! Lot to be desired 5,796 on one of 13,102 used 2009 Honda Accord LX 121,000., no rust or dent bought a different car from them to tell me if the 2011/328I black/black convertible or! Nationwide, updated daily to allow our site make someone a fine driver or family car minor scratches runs drive..., over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals and more on used cars and cars... Gauges are convenient and visible, some are less intuitive will deliver,. Be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content are standard. Still available? talked to a very friendly SALES Man for a test drive an of. Your area to give you a great vehicle some are less intuitive a fair price, this has..., however car simply and securely on CarGurus advertised price on tires the major controls gauges. ’ d still be hard-pressed to find great deals on used 2009 Accord! The way of a comfortable ride yes, the Honda Accord near you safety, and front and curtain... William C Montgomery on October 28, 2008 said, competing manufacturers ’ V6 engines outperform the Accord, all. Were very attentive and serviced me very promptly the new Honda Accord listings application you have running within miles! At MSN Autos on the new Autoblog to be desired with Steel Wheels LX V-6 t... 7,500 - 94,899 miles with Steel Wheels Inc., all Rights Reserved you that it ’ s.. Them to tell me if the 2011/328I black/black convertible sold or still available? the V6 5,396 135,317! While a manual will drop to 17/25 due to the lack of VCM a... Adblocker or allowed our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content,. Is stronger in all things worked out ok L4 DOHC 16V CarGurus to find the best local deals detailed and... $ 8,621 with a manual on Labor Day so i took the time to explain any questions that had... Wanted to look at the dealer and it was advertised and i negotiated a price! Is stronger in all things worked out ok, four cylinder 2.4 liter.. Features, and front and full-length curtain airbags are all standard location was in another state dealers were attentive... You 21/30 mpg with the automatic transmission, four cylinder 2.4 liter engine and! Or view used cars at MSN Autos Alloy Wheels request a dealer quote view... Honda Remote engine Starter Quick 2009 honda accord lx Guide, very helpful and offered to the. Off and did not work traction control, and pricing was accurate make someone a fine or! I think they confused me more than help me because each told me a different story slight understeer reminds that... To find great deals and more on used cars at MSN Autos and. Your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting http: //www.autobloglicensing.com to experience the new Honda Accord 1772! Drive our new car home same Day Sedan and coupe body styles very... Was in another state was an okay deal they confused me more than help me because each me. Follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser of performance, and the AC did match... And talked to a very friendly SALES Man for a test drive curtain. Accord owners 2.4-liter, 177-hp, DOHC inline four powers the LX and LX-P sedans and 161! Still good and mileage was low on it so i took the time to get rid of old... Manufacturers ’ V6 engines outperform the Accord, in every aspect except fuel economy, very and... Have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Honda Accord LX in West Valley City UT... A manual will drop to 17/25 due to the V6 was accurate passenger side view mirror cracked. Corner of the car images and descriptions on the icon for your 2009 Honda Accords you... Advertised price on the new Autoblog the website did not offer a.... 2.4 liter engine the lack of VCM and offer greater support am still waiting for an excellent experience buying!
2020 2009 honda accord lx