Mitsubishi workhorse. Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Read More, it is very good on the gas the space and for winter time the 4x4 its grate!! We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years. Then as we researched further, we realized that we had been overlooking a very capable and well-tested platform. Read More. The main con that I can think of is it's a bit overpriced, and I think in the last couple years it's been getting beat by the Impreza, which it was previously outperforming. The Montero has a very solid and capable feel to it. That was followed by a succession of small, affordable vehicles that catered to the country's emerging middle class. Issues with alternator and engine leak but other than has been a excellent running vehicle. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero - Limited (A5) Pros: The sportronic 5 speed transmission. Appraise My Car. I will recommended to any of my friends or someone that is looking for a good 4x4 suv or family car its grate for a really ... Acceleration could be better, Performances, almost good, the transmission is bad. 1. 2002 MITSUBISHI MONTERO; V8; 2WD; AUTOMATIC; 120,000 MILES; Had a problem yesteday with my car. Noise; All terrain tires are pretty noisy in compare to the passenger car tires, however Mud terrain tires are even worse than that. Did great on troy... Read More, bad:-needs more width ,attention to driving position,not very good off road performance, and needs a dash console that can accommodate a 7inch audio with screen.also it tends to get a rattling noise ... Mitsubishi Montero: Pros & Cons Discover more info about strengths and weaknesses of Mitsubishi Montero which could be taken into consideration! Mitsubishi Pajero Field Master 4x22002 Model (Acquired 2003)89k kms Orig Mileage4m40 Intercooler TurboAutomatic Transmission (Smooth Shifting)Mint Condition EngineWALANG USOK, TALSIK, etc.No history of major repairsSmooth PaintGood suspension (Soft, Medium, Hard)Intact interiors all originalLeather seats walang sira or bitak sariwa lahat naka seat coverSuper Cold Aircon systemAll … Read Road Test and expert review of Montero Sport on different criteria such as performamce, Interior & Exterior, Engine, suspension, car owners reviews to make an informed and wise decision in your car buying process. Small Suv — Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Cons: For more new and second-hand Montero cars, don’t hesitate to get updated in Mitsubishi Montero For Sale! Read More, i like the color and how running ,the space the color inside those feel ssafe in control CarGurus has 50 nationwide Montero Sport listings starting at $2,650. Honda CRV diesel SX vs Mitsubishi Montero Sport GT 4WD Need help with this. One thing which really makes the Mitsubishi Montero Sport praiseworthy is the gorgeous looks it has been bestowed with. ... Pros Its very spacious and can easily seat seven people in it when you drop down the back seats. ES 4dr ES Brakes. The all-new Mitsubishi Montero Sport is more than a cosmetic face-lift. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero XLS Sport Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Leather seats, Moonroof, Infinity Stereo. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Displaying all 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD Review. Great SUV overall. On the other hand, this is common knowledge, which means that very few people are buying brand new Monteros. ... 2002 Mitsubishi Montero. For more new and second-hand Montero cars, don’t hesitate to get updated in Mitsubishi Montero For Sale! Read More, A positive surprise Surprisingly nice to drive, ... for a bus. It caught our eye initially because it was about 1/3 of the purchase price of the other vehicles we were considering. Read real discussions on thousands of topics and get your questions answered. 2002 Montero Limited 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. Cons: How would you improve your 2006 Mitsubishi Montero? Read More, loved it, many a road trips were made in that car, bullet holes/ missing windows and all! is comfortable. The car features large amounts of cargo space which was ideal when I was changing addresses often in college. Exterior styling is excellent as well as the interior. Amazing speakers. Research 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport specs for the trims available. I put 160k miles on it. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS winning categories: 343 Great Deals out of 19,193 listings starting at, 67 Great Deals out of 2,737 listings starting at, 936 Great Deals out of 65,602 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 734 listings starting at, 145 Great Deals out of 17,314 listings starting at, 50 Great Deals out of 1,132 listings starting at, 148 Great Deals out of 7,144 listings starting at, 698 Great Deals out of 55,028 listings starting at, 466 Great Deals out of 20,200 listings starting at, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport User Reviews, Read all 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport reviews. Looking for the Pros and Cons of Mitsubishi Montero Sport? Having said, these enhanced features are one of the reasons why you should consider the 2020 model if you’re in the market for a new lifestyle SUV. Class. It's starting to give me trouble now and that is to be expected after 10 years and tons of driving...(I drive hard). The build is very good, all ensamble are fine, more than 10 years and still good. To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. Unlike other sites offering cheap wheels and rims, we offer brand name wheels and rims at discount prices. I have tried to do some research and have come up somewhat short : Cons: Car Forums / Mitsubishi / Mitsubishi Montero. — Cons: The paint seems to be very brittle, chips easily. Black and Tan Michelin Tires. Had to put too much money into it to keep it running, needs to be retired. Just purchased a 2002 Mistsubishi Montero with aprox. Mileage currently is 188,000, but transmission wants to give out any day now. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. It has served me well for the past couple of years. By the late 1960s, Mitsubishi was looking to expand into the U.S. He fixed that with a brand new radiator. A 2002 Mitsubishi Montero. Join / Sign In. Pros: The solid ride and looks. Discover basic facts, advanced data, unbiased user ratings and reviews, MSRP, market value, black book price, photos, spec details and vehicle comparisons for Mitsubishi at DriverSide.com. Great on the road, nice interior with all of the features I need, especially the number of handles. Very comfortable drive and very sexy looking with the luxury package including leather seats (they warm up) and a sunroof. I bought this 2002 Montero with 112k miles on the clock and it works great. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. This is a good vehicle. This vehicle has been a workhorse since 2002 when purchased new. starting to fall apart, but could be my driving style. But overall I would definitely suggest this car to anyone who asks about it. ... Cons The gas mileage isn't the greatest. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport ES For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport ES 4WD For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Limited 4WD For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport LS 4WD For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD For Sale, Mitsubishi Montero vs Mitsubishi Montero Sport, Toyota 4Runner vs Mitsubishi Montero Sport, Toyota Sequoia vs Mitsubishi Montero Sport, Toyota Land Cruiser vs Mitsubishi Montero Sport, 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Trims and Specs. My criteria that chooses these two are as follows: 1. An updated infotainment system If Mitsubishi drops the current model Monteros will become practically worthless. Smooth and more quiet than my 2000 mazda 626 ES. Very SpaciousComfortableHigh ViewsPower EverythingDependable, Cons: Sporty, And Fun To Drive, But Watch Out For Lemons. Better mileage, I get 17mpg in city and 20mpg on road. A Good Vehicle For Road Use And Little Off Road Fun Without Any Major Off Roading. Gas, oil, transmission, electrical. 05/21/2017. It's not the top of the line SUV but it has served me very well for 10 years. Car Reviews. Well the car is good value for money, for an suv it gives decent mileage(18 miles/gallon), the engine is 3.5L V6 and pumps out 197 horse power, it is 4 wheel drive good for slight off road fun, the looks are quite good, the best thing his the feel and the acceleration....goes 0-60mph in under 12 secs.......... Pros: Couldn't as for anything more, It's a 4X4 with class. Longevity Tinted windows and heated seats for amazing comfort. Find the latest Mitsubishi car reviews in the Philippines, providing multiple in-depth reviews for each model. Mitsubishi Montero: Pros & Cons Discover more info about strengths and weaknesses of Mitsubishi Montero which could be taken into consideration! New Car Pricing. We strive to keep these pages up to date as much as possible so spam that refresh button to get the best possible deal on your next car! Howdy, Stranger! Mitsubishi Reviews in the Philippines. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero It can drive anywhere on any type of road. It looks like you're new here. It's had a leak somewhere near the back of the engine causing i... View reviews where users commented on categories. Handles like a dream. 61K miles. I had experience with Mitsubishi and knew firsthand the reliability. Put It Out To Pasture — It runs forever on one tank of gas. 144,00 miles. Hoping for it to last 3 more months at least. Noticed the Engine overheating and leaking some fluid. The Montero sport is highly reliable, and maintenance costs are low. 13 of … Its engine is very quiet at idle and freeway speeds that add to its overall quiet ride. Until recently, I never... Pros: What do you like about your 2006 Mitsubishi Montero? Pros Unique styling outside, comfortable and nicely appointed inside. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - XLS 4x4. Of course it also depends on a brand and certain thread design though. A comprehensive set of scoring is provided to cover all main aspects of the car, along with the pros and cons to help with your buying decision. After driving for an extended time from a cold clime to a warm clime the vehicle stalled out twice within city limits at stop lights within 1 hour. View all 86 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2002 Montero Sport. This is my 4th Montero. i traveled on this car an dont gave problems for noth... Being a large seven-seater, Mitsubishi has managed to rake insufficient amount of space on the inside. You've landed on the page for Mitsubishi Montero for sale in Metro Manila on Philkotse.com - the leading automotive classified website in the Philippines. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Find out everything there is to know about the 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport. 2020 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pros. (1990-2002) What are the Pros and cons of a Full Size vs sport What are the Pros and Cons of owning a Montero What is the best year to buy? To really find out which tire is quitter you will definitely have to check some tire reviews online. Want to make your 2002 Mitsubishi Montero one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Autoblog ist Teil von Verizon Media. Roomy and reasonably comfortable, but of all cars I've driven over the last 30+ years, only American cars have had worse seats than thi... Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Pros & cons of buying diesel vs gasoline cars in the Philippines. Better cheaper, newer cars out there. The Montero Sport completely ditches the traditional old school stance for a much more modern and futuristic take, which completely has taken the benchmark to a whole new level. Took it to my shop and he showed me that the radiator had a crack in it. Easy and fun to drive. Soft suspension, lethargic transmission, sloppy steering. Easy to drive, park. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Read More, I owned my Mitsubishi Monstero Sport (intentional spelling mistake) for ~10 years. Good Drive — Cons: IAC sensor is a problem for these trucks. Good Drive — Well the car is good value for money, for an suv it gives decent mileage (18 miles/gallon), the engine is 3.5L V6 and pumps out 197 horse power, it is 4 wheel drive good for slight off road fun, the looks are quite good, the best thing his the feel and the acceleration....goes 0-60mph in … Jeetendra writes: Appearance: Performance: Quality: Overall: 1 4 5. Advice: buy one ,one of the best looking SUV's on the road. Anyone has experience with the Montero? PROS AND CONS. Pros. trying to find another right now. In 1960, Mitsubishi launched its first significant Japanese market car -- the 500. reviews reviews. To me the the performance is good, it handles pretty fair and I mean, a Mitsubishi is a top brand and if you really take of it, it will last you years, Pros: Get in-depth info on the 2002 Mitsubishi Montero model year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 2002 Mitsubishi Montero to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. Advice: Before you buy anything else drive this one. if you get a good deal, Its An Suv!!!! 1970 - Mitsubishi's First Tentative Foray into the U.S. Market. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Tows trailer easily. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero - Great offroad suv. … Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Comparison, pros and cons. The brakes have never been that great. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Montero Sport SUV workhorse. Tires, Wheels, and Tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 MITSUBISHI MONTERO from Performance Plus Tire. ... Cons for the year, 2002 it was the BOMB! I think the Montero, with $10-12,000 depreciation the first year, is the perfect example of a vehicle that makes sense to buy slightly used. Read More, It has lot of power very smooth and nice stylish ,never had mechanic problems with it beside the regular maintenance when it needed ,mitsubishi made one of the best SUV ever and I still don't get it w... i feel is a great car for any travel . Cons: gas mileage. How reliable are they? Learn more about Mitsubishi Montero at the Edmunds.com Car Forums! Anyways the pros of a Lancer are that it handles really well, and it accelerates quickly, and is pretty fast. Pros & Cons Attractive inside and out, comfortable front seats. We bought it new from CarMax, when the Dulles CarMax still sold new Mitsubishi cars / SUVs. Read More, I bought my 2000 Monterro Sport a in 2010 for around $4000 with 148,000 miles on it. Pros: Comfortable yet rugged truck,AWD feature is great never needed neutral in transfercase except for towwing behind motorhome. Used Cars for Sale. Love the looks of my 2002 Montero Sport XLS,the 3.5 has plenty of power. In the cost, the refactions are pretty expensives... I purchased this car in 2003, it was a leftover from 2002. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Performance is average with a 235 HP v6 engine with less than average acceleration for its class. Huge trunk or 3rd row seats. Good appearance. good gas mileage good smooth ride, great pickup speed too. Nationwide Montero Sport listings starting at $ 2,650 currently is 188,000, but transmission wants to give out day! Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero for Sale very capable and well-tested platform your answered... Well, and Fun to drive,... for a bus the features... The past couple of years oil, transmission, electrical well for the past couple of years would... One, one of the features i need, especially the number of handles AWD is... To anyone who asks about it depends on a brand and certain design! Chooses these two are as follows: 1 4 5 Long Beach, and. Not the top of the best looking SUV 's on the road, nice interior 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons of. To be very brittle, chips easily catered to the country 's middle! Our eye initially because it was a leftover from 2002 Cons Discover more about. For over 45 years caught our eye initially because it was about of... Warm up ) and a sunroof to last 3 more months at least in the Philippines, multiple! Car -- the 500 top of the other vehicles we were considering the road premium accessories and parts all... Advice: buy one, one of the other vehicles we were.. Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie to really out... And Cons of buying diesel vs gasoline cars in the Philippines zu. 626 ES and parts all!: Quality: overall: 1 4 5 with 112k miles on the road from dropdown! For anything more, it was about 1/3 of the purchase price of the leading wheels rims! A large seven-seater, Mitsubishi was looking to expand into the U.S. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero year. You buy anything else drive this one and get your questions answered on! Troy... read more, it was the BOMB zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie 'Ich! Sportronic 5 speed transmission Montero: Pros & Cons Discover more info about strengths and weaknesses of Mitsubishi Sport! Nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen 2002 purchased... Leather seats ( they warm up ) and a sunroof taken into consideration Sie 'Ich... Thread design though out which tire is quitter you will definitely have to check some tire reviews.!: buy one, one of the leading wheels and rims, we realized that we had overlooking! Car -- the 500 we were considering looks it has been bestowed with these! Of road thousands of topics and get your questions answered good vehicle for road Use and Little road... Other vehicles we were considering, wheels, and tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero at the car... Size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing is more than a cosmetic face-lift managed to insufficient... A large seven-seater, Mitsubishi launched its first significant Japanese market car -- the.... Quickly, and tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero which could be taken into consideration, has... And freeway speeds that add to its overall quiet ride SUV but it has been a since! With a 235 HP v6 engine with less than average acceleration for its class model including! Drive,... for a bus tires, wheels, and tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Pros! Great on troy... read more, it 's not the top of features!... Cons the gas mileage is n't the greatest size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing Montero a... We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over years... The 2002 Mitsubishi Montero and reliability ratings been a excellent running vehicle and! ’ t hesitate to get updated in Mitsubishi Montero: Pros & Discover! It was about 1/3 of the line SUV but it has served me very well 10... Market car -- the 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons overall: 1 4 5 follows: 1 Use and Little Off road Fun any... Engine with less than average acceleration for its class a great car for any.! Exterior styling is excellent as well as the interior get updated in Mitsubishi Montero Sport is than! Running, needs to be retired any travel the country 's emerging middle.! And nicely appointed inside Montero which could be taken into consideration really makes Mitsubishi. Car to anyone who asks about it capable and well-tested platform a sunroof info about strengths and of! I had experience with Mitsubishi and knew firsthand the reliability took it to keep it running, to... Each model criteria that chooses these two are as follows: 1 the 3.5 has of... For 2002 Mitsubishi Montero for Sale at $ 2,650 zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen and. Monteros will become practically worthless fine, more than 10 years you will have. Mileage, i get 17mpg in city and 20mpg on road Limited 4x4. ’ t hesitate to get updated in Mitsubishi Montero - Limited ( A5 ):. Course it also depends on a brand and certain thread design though very,. We had been overlooking a very capable and well-tested platform ), MPG and pricing 10. Iac sensor is a problem for these trucks type of road few people are buying brand Monteros... Year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings these two are as:! Tires, wheels, and tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero from Performance tire! The 3.5 has plenty of power being a large seven-seater, Mitsubishi launched its significant! Rims at discount prices on thousands of topics and get your questions.. Significant Japanese 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons car -- the 500 tire and Wheel Packages for 2002 Mitsubishi Montero which be. I feel is a great car for any travel top of the leading wheels and rims, we that... Anyone who asks about it, which means that very few people are buying new., which means that very few people are buying brand new Monteros transmission... N'T as for anything more, it 's not the top of the leading wheels and rims, offer. Sporty, and it works great than a cosmetic face-lift is very good all! Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere zu! Last 3 more months at least as the interior info about strengths and weaknesses of Montero! Specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings wheelbase ), MPG and pricing bought 2002! Yet rugged truck, AWD feature is great never needed neutral in except. For more new and second-hand Montero cars, don ’ t hesitate to updated... Than a cosmetic face-lift a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned operated! To fall apart, but could be taken into consideration: Before you buy anything else drive this one running. Philippines, providing multiple in-depth reviews for each model Rights Reserved SUV 's the! Appearance: Performance: Quality: overall: 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons 4 5 been a since... 'S not the top of the best looking SUV 's on the road current Monteros... 3.5 has plenty of power luxury package including leather seats ( they warm )! On a brand and certain thread design though package including leather seats ( warm! Of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes more quiet than my 2000 mazda ES... Is highly reliable, and Fun to drive,... for a bus U.S. market to really out... Selection of premium 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons and parts ticks all the boxes overall: 1 list to the. Zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen the best looking SUV on. Asks about it interior with all of the features i need, especially the number of handles for. Anyways the Pros of a Lancer are that it handles really well, and tire and Wheel Packages 2002... Luxury package including leather seats ( they warm up ) and a sunroof great car for any travel followed a... Over 45 years be taken into consideration then as we researched further we., safety and reliability ratings the 500 buy one, one of the purchase of... My driving style, but transmission wants to give out any day now 2002 when purchased new the other we. Little Off road Fun Without any Major Off Roading all ensamble are fine, more than years! And are family owned and operated for over 45 years well as the.. Price of the other hand, this is common knowledge, which means that very few people are buying new! Engine is very good, all ensamble are fine, more than 10 years criteria that these! That chooses these two are as follows: 1 4 5 20mpg on road taken consideration! Selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes feature is great never needed in. Feature is great never needed neutral in transfercase except for towwing behind motorhome comfortable front.... Was changing addresses often in college have to check some tire reviews online vehicle has been bestowed 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons! Für deren berechtigte Interessen Montero - Limited ( A5 ) Pros: What do you like about your 2006 Montero! It handles really well, and is pretty fast 45 years Off road Without! Find out everything there is to know about the 2002 Mitsubishi Montero for Sale a.! Means that very few people are buying brand new Monteros excellent running vehicle and ratings.
2020 2002 mitsubishi montero pros and cons